Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes I do.

yes I like, I would like to visit someday

yeah, but i hate russian kids who play csgo

dont worry, i only play dota

you have to go back

I have always wondered what it would be like to live in the far east of Russia, and how much you would relate to people in Moscow.

No. Fuck Russia and fuck Russians. Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, and Lithuania need to become one country again so they can burn Moscow a second time.

Nuke

fuck you

I am Greek.

why do you want slavs killing slavs?

I'm russian too
and no, I dislike russia, russia is shit, disgrace of a country

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A

Nope, they suck

Russian weebs.

Kind of. I would like it more if I lived in Germany though

Yes
I dislike foreigners who pay too much attention to it tho

I am Greek.

I like their women.

I love Russia

I like Russians as people but everything about your country makes me sad. Why do Slavs value themselves so little, that they allow so much corruption?

Why can't they just stop hurting their Motherland?

>I dislike foreigners who pay too much attention to it tho
Welcome to burger life

The grills are pretty hot, so yes.

do you fuck a lot of them every summer? please say yes, i need to refill my cuck fantasies

of course

I'm Mexican do you like Mexico?

They had some of finest writers and filmmakers.
I'm not sure if they're still that good.

eh i fuck, russian tourists during winters when they come skiing, is it enough for your cuck fantasies ?

>They had some of finest writers and filmmakers.
russian empire and the USSR had. modern russia has nothing to do with it unfortunately. so you're absolutely right

Russia is the world 's most disliked country.

A thief country that stole the islands from us, Russia.
Rika, a liar who continues to tell me that he ignored the border confirmed by the treaty exchanged before the war and regained the territory deprived of war.

Even if We Japanese hate 1000 years, it is still the shortest, the worst country!

not enough. i need the details. tell me how old they are, tell me how her russian lips suck your delicious Georgian cock, how she moans when you fuck her etc.

I wish I could say yes, my cucko friend.

This doesn't sound russian at all.

Fuck russian scum, fuck all slavshit niggers.

fuck nordic faggots, oh wait fuck nordic girls instead they are hot

When you live your life in a mudhole and then after years and years of working your way to the top you finally made it - there is not much desire to be good left.
There is no middle class in Russia. People who made it to the top no longer consider themselves a part of those who got left behind.
I wouldn't give two shits about others too, if I would happen to become a deputy or something.

And yet, Sweden is still better than most of Russia. Sad!

But that just leaves it as a mud hole. Why not just leave then?

Once you are on top the only real challenge left is to improve things for others to assert your will upon the world.

fuck off churka nigger

Five Russians gang rape and stab a man for wearing a dress.

An award ceremony is planned for tomorrow.

Nope. Improving things for others means giving them a cut of what I, and those who are like me, would be getting.

I am German.
Why don't you like Germany?

How do you tell the men and women apart?

Past a certain point it's not significant. Besides, you might be sharing your slice of the cake, but doing so makes the cake bigger.

10% of 100 dollars is more than 70% of ten dollars.

Germany is only good in certain parts. Mostly the west and south. Everywhere else is pretty much crap. Insecure wehraboos and over compensating nazi guilt weaklings.

The only eastern Germans I can respect are the Turks who legally immigrated.

you are an edgy leaf

usually we just think of your country like another poor underdeveloped alcoholic shithole in the same vein as most of the rest of eastern Europe.

I do :3

Not really

easy, women don't spread legs too much
i am sorry time for alpha churka impregnate you beta's women

OP here, what gives you the Idea that I dont like Germany?
Germany is great and I am very privilieged to live here

>not liking steppes
are you even into freedom m8?

Russian girls are the cutest and they are the closest to anime girls.
Beautiful country and culture as well.

When, when they build the high-speed highway from Vienna to Beijing, I'll be sure to go for a drive.

Nah I've just traveled a bunch in Germany.

note you aren't denying it.

I only like gay Russians

Yes

more yes than not

Germany is overall okay.

Beer is good but a little limited in selection.

Too many gypsies at the train stations. I will never call a European racist again for hating gypsies.

Your markets are small and your tills are inefficient. Have you gotten self check-out yet?

Bakeries and bread were fucking awesome.

Aside from the Gypsies transit was easy and nice. I particularly enjoyed Dusseldorf.

Sausages were surprisingly mediocre. Not bad, I was just expecting . . . I don't know. More. Comparable to good quality Canadian sausage.

Mushroom dishes were fantastic.

Steak cuts were pretty mediocre for the price.

Women were top notch at the clubs, and I like the drink ticket cover system where you get charged when you leave if you didn't drink.

Yes russia very stronk

you have to go back, vladimirsultan

No, but Russians are alright, and your cultural heritage is too.

After the EU falls, Rzeczpospolita will rise again.

Yes.

I love Russia

Yes I love Russia, I'm going to Russia this summer :3

go to russia in august or else it's very cold there

well Canada is one of the best countries in the world, so if a Canadian thinks Germany is ok, it must be pretty great

Moskals sucked as always.

Russia as in potemkin village inside the Moscow ringroad or Russia as a dilapidated postapocalyptic countryside where everyone's government-employed like it's 1980, constantly drunk and welcoming the dregs of Asia pouring through her open borders?
I like Russians who made it abroad based on merit, business acumen and hard work while I've yet to meet such a Russian in their motherland; I blame communism that's poisoned the nation just like it poisoned my compatriots

not the one you responded, but i hate ~90% of the russian gaming popularity. Why in the gods fucking name can't you go into skype/ts/mumbe/discord and scream at each other there.

The other 10% are based russkis who I would gladly play again with.

Btw. in both dota and csgo

Not really but you could definitely go worse as a nation.

Russia should be in the EU

>but they don't like homos
I would let the gay rights out as an "upgrade".

I love the language, literature, and music, and some of the girls are hot as hell. Might want to visit one day

filthy krokodil honkies

All r*ssians should be executed with a bullet to the head.

no it's a fascist and aggressively imperialist state run by a kgb spook

We are the ones fighting Eu fascists, silly