twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Legend of Sersh: _________?

First for /éire/ game

Whoever made this is a champ

these threads are shite

pay more attention to ME

whats the far right one

Galicia

If I had to pick one game the /éire/ game was based on, it would be Morrowind.

Galicia

Sersh mate, what's goin' on?

runescape desu

Anyone want to go see Trivium in Belfast? I've got a spare ticket.

you saved this file from me when i originally posted it

beeg girls don't cry

Dead Space

wadiyatalkinabeet

they aint celtic inneh

imagine her gobbling on your... spiceburger

>not wanting to live in a cosy mushroom house by the coast of Sheogorad

>Trivium

ahahahaha she'll get impregnated by a refugee in her next movie and 'ill masturbate to it

connacht pro 12 champion when?

Imagine being an /éire/ user in this thread and having to be all like "damn, Saoirse Ronan, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific expanding hamster cheeks. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fap to another anime in his bedroom. Like seriously imagine having to be an /éire/ user and not only sit in that chair while Saoirse Ronan flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the digitised pixels barely concealing her stretchmarks and gelatinous skin, and just sit there, thread after thread, hour after hour, while she ate curry cheese chips. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in the media tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, Saoirse Ronan LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her flabbish fucking gremlin face dig into into types of food you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fapping to nothing but a healthy diet of anime and waifus and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Ireland. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it another cheeseburger, looking suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the frogweeb calls for another thread, and you know you could HEEM every single person in this thread before the mods could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking NEET. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your erection and bear it.

the movie isn't to do with refugees though lad. Shes living in north africa

first instance of you posting it:
desuarchive.org/int/thread/70683183/#70718343

me: desuarchive.org/int/thread/66639804/#66654551

you're having laugh if you think thats being read

i'm north african

oi fuck this movie is going to be my grail

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Galicia#The_Gallaeci_.28Celts.29

It's an Ethiopian IIRC.
Not even you escape the cuckening.

>he doesn't understand the fine art of the copypasta
Your loss.

That's not me, ya fackin' autistic druggo

so?

it proves you posted it after me and are influenced by me

Neither of you should be trying to claim responsibility for introducing such a shitty meme to /éire/.

Sisters are fighting again

good post minus the pedo toon

dick them

I will HEEM and/or fugg them into submission if needs be.

yeah but the movie isn't about refugees lad. From what I read her parents are travelling somewhere in North Africa and they both die so shes raised as a muslim and then faces discrimination in muslims countries despite being raised there. Then they go to england and face more discrimination

Had a spice bag and left over wings from that me ma and da brought back from the pub for dinner yourselves?

I pity you

watch sershlad doesn't pop round and bate your hole in for that lad

*for dinner that

Why don't you go with them?

that sounds more interesting than what tv memed it to be desu. thanks

need (NEED) a nails gf

minute of silence for Sershfrog, who committed suicide a week ago today.

;_;

I am the most Irish in this thread
Studying for mocks

its based off a book called sweetness in the belly
sounds boring and gay if you ask me, a movie only women would like

i pity YOU

/eire/ is STILL my controlled experiment and you my little marionettes

dance, DANCE

I think it was a lesbian who wrote it.

time for the real shit brothers
Is galicia celtic ?

spicebags are after my time but i love a spice burger

*tips leprechaun hat*

Top o', lads.

fs i feel so fucking drained. going to get a milkshake from the chipper..

Christ the Irish flag is shite compared to the flags of the other Celtic nations.

reddit

Get a spice bag instead
Should be pic related desu

lol how did you guess ^^

'd 't

You're just a fuckin' gay cunt

>!

Yes.

t. visited.

Lads who had a spice bag for dinner today are more irish than those who didn't

gotta show my wang to the doctor tomorrow

this is my first sexual experience
I hope it's a good one

>ifunny maymay
>underaged secondary schooler
despise every one of your posts

Why lad?

Gaelic Football was huge down there. That doesn't make them Celtic, but I don't know much else about the region.

did you shave?

*is huge

phimocock
was I supposed to?

Those who attention-seek over their dinner are less Irish than those who simply post it as an idle curiosity.

>Are you sexually active?

I would

would the micks fuck off now?
ta

>answering your own question
???

Gerry Adams is secretly a protestant unionist

Had a nice greasy breast of chicken for din dins

i think ta means thanks in s*xon

Was it spicy and was it served in a bag?

>Was it spicy and was it served in a bag?
Fuck no, that shit makes me retch up.

>it's n-not a fetish!

>section called "free speech"
Highlighting only left-wing approved bullshit.

Hope the raaa pure bombs your car

what dish are you referring to?

By the by boyos and not so boyish girlys if you're over 30 and posting in my thread get out
>t.15 year old who seeks attention in Sup Forums threads and has a crush on the chink working the counter at the local chinese takeaway so I non-stop post about spice bags

spice bags

that's not a sexy back, this is

Excellent post brother, keep the taigs in their place

disgusting

>Arse cancer

Yank I....

you know what really grinds my gears? telling myself that I'll get things done immediately and then postponing them until the last minute

>heem
>saoirse
>sassy.png
>non Irish posters
>putting celt in the title

Seriously pathetic lads. The first 30 posts of every thread read like 3 people sharing in their inside jokes by posting the exact same shite over and over. If you cunts were put in a room together you'd run out of things to say to each other after 5 minutes.

Any chance we could actually talk about current events and life in Ireland instead of the famine and the IRA ad nauseam?
For all of old /eire/s flaws at least there was a point to each thread other than protectionism of sacred memes and endless "what if" scenarios for ancient history.

what's the problem with spice bags?

you should be proud, she's british

old /éire/ shills need to fuck off

@71119868

old eire was nothing but personality shite

I fucking hate nostalgiafags

It's the only meal the lower classes consume.

Inside jokes are the best part of a general.

>Any chance we could actually talk about current events and life in Ireland instead of the famine and the IRA ad nauseam?
We barely ever discuss the ancient history, and half the time mention of the IRA is ironic Gerryposting.

And when we do talk about current day issues it's just agreement that the leftists are throwing filth at us and degenerating the country.
If you like variety, you'll hate the threads when the abortion referendum comes about.

not enough people had them for dinner today
>lower classes
Sassenach please leave

Ireland has always been leftist, idiot

Who is that semen demon

>Ireland has always been leftist, idiot

Because the people who posted there were actually interesting and with unique perspectives.
This guy is literally admitting the general is failing at balanced discourse since everyone just agrees with one another or gets rounded upon and silenced Reddit style. You're even not quoting me right now because I'm not in complete sync with the echo chamber and you'd like me to fuck off for that reason.
None of you boring, drab cunts would have made an impact in old /eire/, you probably tried and got ignored for writing tepid shite and held a resentment for it.
Frog weeb is the only person here who could have thrived in old /eire/