youtu.be/cZHtkWdVIo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chitanda eru

que pasa my ese?

arrivederci pasta

letteralmente chi?

daily reminder

pretty much, yes

The car outside the window should be a lowered Honda Accord and there should be one of those acrylic paintings of an Aztec warrior carrying a woman on top of a pyramid below the saint. 8/10

>Corona
Tecate

kill yourselves

YESSSSS!!! HELL YESSS!!!
I ALWAYS KNEW CHICANOS WERE FAGGOTS FROM GUADALAJARA AND MICHOACAN TOP FUCKING KEK

>I ALWAYS KNEW CHICANOS WERE FAGGOTS FROM GUADALAJARA AND MICHOACAN TOP FUCKING KEK

It depends. Here in LA there are a few main sources of immigration from Mexico

Jalisco, Durango, Chiapas, Sinaloa and Michoacan

People from Jalisco and Durango tend to be better educated and run small businesses; these are the people who operate a lot of the Mexican shops in Los Angeles

People from Chiapas are less numerous and tend to be farm or factory workers. They're usually super Indigenous and third worldy but they're pretty humble and don't really cause problems.

Sinaloense and Michoacanos are the fucking worst though. They're the rural trash who couldn't cut it in Mexico. These are the dudes who cause a lot of crime, drive around in shitty lowered trucks, and blast narcocorridos. I fucking hate them; and they make the rest of the Mexican migrants look worse by association.

What did they mean by this?

Hellola my latino amigos
Anyone else think Argintina is the worst country in South America?
I wish that chicita Maggie Thatcher had followed through and glassed buenos aires!Arriba! !Arriba!

>flag

spic

>implying any of us know spanish

a tua mae

caralho puto

>lowriders
>sur 13
>LA hat

Literal trash. Do people in Cali actually like this kind of stuff? For us, it was the Mexican version of the "emo" stage.

>Taking OP seriously
You are a god dam retard.

Good post

Putos

CHI nga tu madre

>fabuloso

fucking kek

'narco corridos' is literally serbian nationalistic folk music (e.g. remove kebab)

youtu.be/cZHtkWdVIo0

Brb, ripping Croatian id and passport atm

>im 12 and what is satire

Que chingue su puta madre el America