TANKS LEADING THE WAY
LEADING THE WAY

Yeah. :(
Off to work now

Oui?

youtube.com/watch?v=ecIVIFLo0uE

What would happen if I start whistling this choon in Washington DC

GTA IV is my favorite GTA.

how did they get a google car into a shopping centre?

mental

good taste

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL
AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN

there would need to be another big affront to quebec, like the lac meech thing

keep in mind that the narrative in the mainstream media today also insist that having any kind of pride in quebec is racist and you're horrible if you have any

to hell with the crown

>separatists
HAHAHAHA

? It was awful, easily the worst game they've ever done. Such a bland and forgettable experience. They went from Vice City and San Andreas to a shitty rehash of III without adding anything of value. I've never been more disappointed in a game desu

>tfw people tell me i have good music & movie taste
>is because everyone i know is a normie with normie tier taste

OPEN
YOUR
MINDS

Alberta (/ælˈbɜːrtə/) is a western province of Canada. With an estimated population of 4,196,457 as of July 1, 2015,[1][5] it is Canada's fourth-most populous province and the most populous of Canada's three prairie provinces. Its area is about 660,000 square kilometres (250,000 sq mi). Alberta and its neighbour Saskatchewan were districts of the Northwest Territories until they were established as provinces on September 1, 1905.[6] The premier has been Rachel Notley since May 2015.

Alberta is bounded by the provinces of British Columbia to the west and Saskatchewan to the east, the Northwest Territories to the north, and the U.S. state of Montana to the south. Alberta is one of three Canadian provinces and territories to border only a single U.S. state and one of only two landlocked provinces. It has a predominantly humid continental climate, with stark contrasts over a year but seasonal temperature average swings are smaller than to areas further east, due to winters being warmed by occasional chinook winds bringing sudden warming.[7]

Alberta's capital, Edmonton, is near the geographic centre of the province and is the primary supply and service hub for Canada's crude oil, oil sands (Athabasca oil sands)[8] and other northern resource industries.

About 290 km (180 mi) south of the capital is Calgary, the largest city in Alberta. Calgary and Edmonton centre Alberta's two census metropolitan areas, both of which have populations exceeding one million,[9] while the province has 16 census agglomerations.[10] Tourist destinations in the province include Banff, Canmore, Drumheller, Jasper and Sylvan Lake.

can't wait till we blow up mailboxes again

ARMORED TANKS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
KILLERS IN THE EAST
RATS WHO DARE TO STAND BEFORE US
FEEL OUR GUNS GO LIVE
DEATH IN THE SHAPE OF A PANZER BATTALION

>can't wait till we blow up mailboxes again

DEJA VU, IVE BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

same 2bh
spent countless hours just doing fuckall exploring Liberty City

comfy times

business idea: alberta takes the north of BC by force so we aren't landlocked anymore

trash edition

>be Canadian
>order a big cock shaped bong
>Quebecois separatists blow it up

>playing an online game and some brit triggers another american with some lighthearted banter
>American starts ranting about how the US is superior to Britian
>other Americans join in aggressively and another bong comes in with more well meaning humor
>everything goes to shit

>Albertans will defend this

business idea: annex canada

sound design is fucking great in that game

just put headphones on and walk around in the city and you'll see what i mean

delet

calgary isn't alberta

it's a british columbian exclave pretending to be alberta

>tfw get cucked by Edmonton constantly

Alberta is just begging to be annexed desu

>the RCMP blow it up
ftfy
is this a fucking fastfood chain

Where can I experience a truly American folk experience complete with Bluegrass shows

BIG

HANDSOME

EDMONTONIAN

MAYORS

>be Canadian cop
>your country is so poor that it can't afford to give you a car so you have to ride around on a horse

The FLQ did nothing wrong

horses are more expensive in terms of upkeep and care than a car

tfw the government only proved them right when they declared martial law over the murder of ONE GUY

where the hell
is
that
disgusting
quebecua

SPEED SPEED LOVER, GAMES NOT OVER

thats the RCMP you talk about not regular cops.

>be american cop
>get shot

THEY LOVE TO WATCH HER STRUT

twitter.com/dimitrithelover

Really thought provoking stuff here. This man should be an MP.

O shart can you poo, by the shart's early shite,
What so shartly we hailed at the feces last shart,
Whose broad sharts and bright sharts through the perilous shite,
O'er the ramparts we sharted, down the leg so gallantly streaming?
And the turtles head, the bombs bursting in arse,
Gave proof through the night that our defecation was still there;
O say does that shart-spangled banner yet shart
O'er the shart of the shart and the shart shart shart shart?

independence would only hurt us

we're better off getting equalisation payments and having autonomy

You could always join our country

BC extends from 49-60 latitude, southernmost coast is 54-40 so not even northern bc

>be calgarian
>lose every single hockey game you play

SCREECHING

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF FEDERALIST SHIT

usa more like us gay

>mfw it finally sets in how mediocre Just Cause 3 is 5 hours in

looks somewhat similar to Gregor desu

Great Britain more like Average Britain

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME
YOU CHEAT
YOU LIE
YOU MAKE ME WANNA CRY

>mfw a bong used Emilia Clarke on a list of beautiful women

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CALL 911 HE NEEDS A SKIN GRAFT STAT

>The US has never lost a single Super Bowl

lol why can't other countries compete with American football teams?

>american Bantré

>no Jenna Coleman

l

A Canadian QB won one

>still no matches
Haha I didn't need them anyway it's not like I'm extremely insecure or anything

do you use an android device?

W-why?

i can relate
even worse is when you get matches but they dont fucking respond
women genocide when

So Alberta, how's that sink water treating ya.

Use a GPS spoofer and set your location to Accra or some other African shithole.
Drown in matches and get some nigs wet.

That's one wolf looking Canadian

its almost exactly like jc2 except just a bit worse cause the map sucks.
you just remember jc2 with rose tinted glasses because it was only 5 bucks when you and 99% of everyone else picked it up

>he paid $5 for JC2

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up God Delusion my name is kris but u can call me t3h ChAmPiOn oF l0gic!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very logical!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet logical ppl like me ... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch Carl Sagan's Cosmos w/ my boyfriend (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it, fundie) its our favorite PBS series!!! bcuz its SOOOO logical!!!! hes an atheist 2 of course but i want 2 meet more atheist ppl like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! STRAW MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

le penis XD XD
8===========D

good morning, /cum/

literally the only reason we should stay in canada is to piss off albertans who don't understand equalization (aka 99% of them)

that's not too good of a reason

business idea

I have no valentine this year

TRUUEE

I'm gonna die alone, buds.

Gwen was pretty hot in this vid, woulda slammed hard

youtube.com/watch?v=TR3Vdo5etCQ

whatever it was, i dont remember what I got it for
point is its just a bargain bin game and avalanche are only good at making shit like that
the hype for jc3 was ridiculous especially since online wasn't a feature despite the huge success of the mod for jc2
imagine spending 60 bucks for JC2 or Mad Max. fuck

Just found out the middle school I went to is getting demolished

this year will be my 20th gfless valentine

ah yes independent currency, trade agreements, military, etc. nothing will go wrong

Social media needs to be outlawed.

What can you guys tell me about Intensive Subsistence wheat farming?

need info ASAP

its boring

In Intensive subsistence agriculture, the farmer cultivates a small plot of land using simple tools and more labour. Climate, with large number of days with sunshine and fertile soils permits growing of more than one crop annually on the same plot. Farmers use their small land holdings to produce enough, for their local consumption, while remaining produce is used for exchange against other goods. It results in much more food being produced per acre compared to other subsistence patterns. In the most intensive situation, farmers may even create terraces along steep hillsides to cultivate rice paddies. Such fields are found in densely populated parts of Asia, such as in The Philippines. They may also intensify by using manure, artificial irrigation and animal waste as fertilizer. Intensive subsistence farming is prevalent in the thickly populated areas of the monsoon regions of south, southwest, and east Asia.

Bruh imagine a threesome with Alicia Silverstone and Liv Tyler in their schoolgirl uniforms

youtube.com/watch?v=NMNgbISmF4I

They're the quintessential 90s sex GODDESSES

I'm not fat, I just have a tumor

Business idea

Shave off the southern border towns of the rest of Canada and rename the rest The Outlands.

do ya blame them? look at that fucking 'chin'

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

SALAD DODGIN

10 years of being told he was just fat

Definition: A form of subsistence agriculture in which farmers must expend a relatively large amount of effort to produce the maximum feasible yield from a parcel of land.
Example: Families in LDCs must undergo intensive subsistence agricultural practices in order to provide for themselves.
Application: These aforementioned families/farmers have significant impact(or lack there of) on then economy due to their self-sustainability.