Left, right, left
We all fall down like toy soldiers

WE

THE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

BROTHERS

WE

she was looking kinda down

Honestly the whole "muh paganism muh odin" gimmick is so fucking cringy.

I really wish they would drop it. They don't even believe it those Gods, it's so pathetic to see them "pray to Odin out of respect for our cultural ancestry". If they want their identity to move beyond Christianity, fine. I mean, in a way it's weird given how hugely important Christianity has been in European identity for the last ~1700 years, but at the same time it's understandable if you simply don't believe in God (it's certainly better than edgelords who pretend to be Christian out of "identity" even though they're atheists). But really, this present level of LARPing is so fucking cringe-inducing.

good post

Paganism is still quite common in Sweden though. Some places even never became christianized.

One step forward and two step back
Nobody gets too far like that
One step forward and two steps back
This kind of dance can never last

My main man had two strikes, slipped, got arrested and flipped, he screamed sieg heil and emptied the clip, got tired of running from the pc police.

>muhh jewish religion

>mfw I'm playing San Andreas rn

Pretty fucking rich coming from a country that was the leader of lutheran pietism in 1600's aka the taliban of their era and where all folk religions and other "witchcraft" was brutally and efficiently cleansed.

you can thank "mmmuh jewish religion" for your current standard of living and contemporary culture my "batavi" friend :^)

It's only cringy when they act as if it's literal, like abrahamicfags does.
If they merely appreciate the tales, myths and cultural heritage and wish to preserve it, then good on them.

Proofs?

t. beyata leftist

2bh greco-roman paganism > nordic paganism

Please ignore that one. It's just No way a Finn would say anything like that to a Dutch person.