twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mashallah this warms my heart

who's the tall qt

Holy FUCK

>I can't think of any other word besides cuck when seeing that

Fucking Sup Forums.

A Swedish politician visiting Finland

you wouldn't be haram would you?

soon every woman in sweden will wear this inshallah.

left one is qtie

Hahahaha so funny, kys faggot

that's what they are

>being assmad on Finland's behalf

You're not Kang

lmao

these are the poeple who then go home and talk about how patriarchy in sweden is oppressing them amd this can be solved by making sweden more diverse.

>yfw the official swedish government site has pages which shows its pride for its feminist government
>gender equality is central to the Government’s priorities – in decision-making and resource allocation. A feminist government ensures that a gender equality perspective is brought into policy-making on a broad front, both nationally and internationally. Women and men must have the same power to shape society and their own lives.
government.se/government-policy/a-feminist-government/
government.se/government-policy/feminist-foreign-policy/

What the fuck are they even doing in Iran?

>sweden
>neutral

Scania need to sell trucks famalam

How fucking embarrassing

jesus

>A lunch between the French and Iranian presidents in Paris has been scrapped after the hosts refused to take wine off the menu.
>Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani had been due to eat lunch with French President Francois Hollande in an upmarket restaurant as part of Mr Rohani’s tour of Europe - but negotiations broke down after the Iranians requested a halal, alcohol-free meal.
wtf I love fr*gs now

>government focused on improving the lives of women and promoting equality
>supports Iran, where wives can still be stoned to death for having an affair, over Israel, which is home to one of the largest gay pride parades in the world

The thinking, I have been made to do it

it doesn't count if muslims are doing it dumbass, everyone knows that

Gotta sell those guns and trucks mate.

Now that's what I call cucked.

Bit retarded tbħ, they should obviously be able to get something non-alcoholic, what if there are pregnant women etc.?

>I don't drink alcohol
>therefore nobody is allowed to drink it
nice try qazim

I don't think we are force feeding them m8.
It is probably the mere presence of alcohol that overloads their tolerance.

We don't only serve wine at the table, they refused to come because other people were having wine.

the resturaunt obviously has water and juice, he just doesn't want anyone to drink wine

Where did it go so wrong with Sweden? Or was it just always like that.

Not at all clear to me from the way it's written in the article. The way I read it, there is 1 meal and that is what you get, period. But I may be wrong.

Inshallah

Islam tell you to avoid places where people drink wine next to you because in general they are degenerate places

Ever since ww2 the have been on the reverse fascism train hard

You autistic cunt

they dont really show respect for iran nor islam.

they are being just narcissistic about themselves acting like a tolerant person. and thats how embarrassing and obvious the whites are

>meet the french president in france
>not iran
>france
>"lol u have to follow our traditions instead of yours"

Wouldn't surprise me if the French did force their shit down people's throats tbħ.

Thats a fair point, but then the iranians didnt want move the lunch to an alcholfree breakfast because a breakfast is "too cheap". At that point I understand why the negotians broke down. They didnt want work together for a compromise, they clearly was not interested in the talks.

>Implying a German wouldn't like to get forced down his throat
You're not fooling anyone here Hans-Mehmet Jr.

Shit*

yeah that post was shit

Stop whiteknighting me you cuck I can fight for myself.

Oh yeah, well, you too.

>y-you too
don't reply to me or my post ever again

i liked the swedish more when they raped, pillaged and burned....
THIS doesnt seem right.

war when ? trump will invade iran soon, i bet we will join and then get into even more trouble than we already are

what's wrong? swedes are progressive. if I got to play aladdin cosplay for a few hours I'd do it too.

>progressive
>submitting to sexism and bigotry bottled in islam and the """culture""" of middle-eastern nations
That's not progressive.

>Their fucking faces
Must be absolutely stunned with joy and excitement about how tolerant and progressive Iran is for forcing them to wear headscarves even if they arent muslim.

Buuuurn!

autism

> all those Swedish men wearing headscarf

British "queen"

>British diplomats

All these sheiks manlets.
When will they learn.

Is this the part where IIDF storms the thread and tells everyone how modern and progressive they are?

It's called diplomatic relations. It's something Sweden's been halfway decent at since the formation of the UN. Decent enough to get high-profile diplomats like Hammarskjöld (general secretary of the UN) and Folke Bernadotte (UN diplomat) murdered on the job.

We're one of the few countries to maintain an embassy in North Korea which has let us help citizens of other western countries if they get in trouble.

That said, we're pretty adept at insulting saudis and israelis enough to make them freeze relations.

So they follow their customs by wearing a hijab but when those shitskin cunts go to sweden they don't go by swedens customs of not wearing one

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

She's still showing her hair and feets

You can see hair and feet in OP's post as well.

If I put it off will they die?

Modest attire that covering up crucial body parts according to sharia would be the right word in this kind of situation.

Was it a cleve Schwedentrunk reference?

Yeah, the politicians got asked by people why hey wore that shit and the idiots said, "it's the nations rules and laws, we must follow them" as response to these idiots of politicians people said "then why are you not enforcing the immigrants and refugees to follow our rules, laws and ways too?"
The response was "that would be racist of us".

SWEDEN
YES!

So Iran should be a role model according to you?

Every desert nation is a rolemodel for us, according to western news.
friatider.se/irak-korat-till-varldens-hjalpsammaste-land
weforum.org/agenda/2016/12/in-which-countries-are-people-kindest-to-strangers/

>posting the edit

Joe pls

No, but "when in Rome" should be universally applied, not selectively based on racial bias.

I think they key diffrence here is that covering your hair (as a woman) is law in Iran whilst it's not law to NOT cover your hair in Sweden - no matter how much one wants it to be.

Consider a country where people, men and women, walk around with bare chests everywhere, the same way most people walk around with bare hands. Now, if an official delegation from this country where to visit Sweden, they'd probably be required to cover their chests no? Is that oppressive? Are they cucks if they comply?

The issue that concerns everyone is the double standard. Many people in the West view the Burka and the Niqab as offensive and against Western Values, yet it still permissible in those countries (excluding France and Belgium). However everyone from the West is expected to act accordingly to foreign cultural practices, lest they be called culturally insensitive or racist.

The other matter is that a bare head is far less confronting than a bare chest.

>Many people in the West view the Burka and the Niqab as offensive and against Western Values,
Then enact laws against them, like France.
>However everyone from the West is expected to act accordingly to foreign cultural practices
No they are not. They're required to act according to the laws of the countries they visit, just like people who come to the west are required to act according to western laws. It's just that western laws are generally much more permissive.
>a bare head is far less confronting than a bare chest
Yeah, because you're used to a bare head, they're just body parts.

Cowardly pieces of shit.

>Then enact laws against them, like France.
I indeed advocate for that, but as it stands there is a double standard which exists due to many in the community misplacing enforcing cultural standards as racism
>It's just that western laws are generally much more permissive.
Exactly, they are. Having four wives and as many children has possible to gain the most amount of welfare possible (which is highly common) is also permissible. I am saying that particularly in this instance, where Swedish feminist progressive politicians rail on about equality and feminism are not sticking to their own principles, particularly when they are the same people who advocate for greater immigration from third world immigration who holds regressive values.
>Yeah, because you're used to a bare head, they're just body parts.
As are you, males don't have to wear a headscarf

>if you don't ruin international relations for the sake of making cheap political points you're a coward
Cmon, son. You know that's not how it works.

We already did that twice with the Saudis and the Israelis anyway :^)

They could literally make a difference by refusing to wear those "or else" scarves. But who wants to make a difference when you can bitch instead?

>twice
>and too afraid to do it with Iran
Your feminazi government can't even keep the bare bones of their story straight. Good thing they're important muslims into your tiny population country. That will certainly end well for Swedish women.

There's a time and a place for pushing your own policy. The situation with Iran might require more finesse. Sometimes it's better to play ball for the sake of international stability.

Iranians in Sweden are the least religious and most well educated group from the middle east. You shouldn't put them in the same basket as the arabs.

If you are an apostate in Iran you can be executed. I hold then in exactly the same basket.

>but as it stands there is a double standard which exists due to many in the community misplacing enforcing cultural standards as racism
I think it's because western liberals don't want laws banning certain articles of clothing. Encroaching on personal freedom and all that.
>Having four wives
I thought polygamy was banned in most western countries?
>Swedish feminist progressive politicians rail on about equality and feminism are not sticking to their own principles
One could argue that a head scarf is not inherently anti-feminist, as it is just an article of clothing. As for equality, if what is meant by "equal" is that men and women should be treated exactly the same, then yes, it is unequal for women to have to wear the headscarf while mean don't. Just as it is unequal for women to have to cover their breasts on public beaches in the majority of western countries.
>As are you
Correct. But I recognize that my cultural surroundings are the cause.

I meant as immigrants, not as a country. Iran is literally a theocracy; there's no excuse for that.

A vast majority of the iranian community in Sweden were middle-class back when and came here right after the islamic revolution.

>western liberals don't want laws banning certain articles of clothing.
Exactly, but I do, because I believe the outfit is demeaning and insulting to the Western values that leftists seemingly hold us to, but no one else.

>I thought polygamy was banned in most western countries?
Officially, but those cultural practices are retained all the same.

>unequal for women to have to cover their breasts on public beaches in the majority of western countries.
Perhaps, but a woman's hair is far less provocative than a head of hair is. Men also have hair as well as women.
>But I recognize that my cultural surroundings are the cause.
Exactly, but enforcing those so called cultural surroundings is always permissible in non-Western countries, but not here. That is what I find infuriating.

>Exactly, but enforcing those so called cultural surroundings is always permissible in non-Western countries, but not here.
But NOT enforcing cultural standards is the main reason why western countries have advanced ahead of the rest of the world. This permissive attitude is why intellectuals from all over the world are attracted to the west.

It is also the reason for mass immigration from the third world which has increased exponentially in the 21st century. While there might be some exceptions to the rule, generally the families that enforce their women to wear Burqas and Niqabs are unlikely to be "intellectuals". Remember India and Asia do not have the same gender based system.

The Swede is correct that generally Iranians are indeed generally better than Sunni Wahabists, but that is also because their diaspora is on the whole more secular.

Yeah I have no idea why European countries let in so many uneducated migrants.

It's a shame. The free movement of people was not a problem for a long time, and I don't have an issue with it on the majority of cases. but inclusive western values have enforced a non-discriminatory immigration policy, which I believe is detrimental to the country.

Why do leftists love Islam?

I mean even you seem like a well educated individual, so it is a shame that so many countries seem to get it so wrong when it comes to immigration.

Our president wore that too

Hmm

That's not a diplomat, that's camila a mistress.

Leftists are attracted to supposed "victims" of the status quo (which only applies to the domestic situation of Western countries exclusively). As the majority of Muslims are brown and live/lived previously in a third world country, they are then labelled as victims and thus require protecting and legislation helping them. They of course ignore that the values of Muslims and Leftists are polar opposites on everything except negative sentiment of the West, in particular of American foreign policy.

BROWNED

Pathetic hypocrites. If you can't be consistent with your values, you might as well have no values at all

Delet

In the case of Sweden, our immigration policy wasn't as much -caused- by that kind of leftist thinking but rather perpetuated by it. The prime minister who started it in -06 was practically a neo-liberal. His interests were in the dismantling of the welfare state and weakening of the unions; something that uneducated immigration would cause in the long run. By flooding the market with cheap labour it's shifted even further in favour of the employers, which greatly weakens the unions; the unions which are integral to the way swedish labour laws function. We have no legally defined minimum salary, it's governed by the collective agreements of the respective union sector. Further strain is put on the healthcare sector which pushes people even further to the economical right because they don't feel they're getting the kind of healthcare quality they'd expect from high taxes, etc etc, leading to even more votes for the economical right-wing (ie; actual liberal parties, not the american definition).

TL;DR: We thought we were voting for a semi-conservative party that then adopted the immigration policy of a 4 - 5% party in exchange for their support of the government's budget out of the fucking blue.

>American pres in China