/c|um/

utah edition

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/winnipeg/2017/02/12/explainer-why-asylum-seekers-crossing-manitoba-us-border.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s4c6LnEwkaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mormons

Arizona and Dogface
Sitting in a tree
K I S S I N G

Business idea: buy canadian/Mexican agriculture so they are dependent upon us

Business idea

So I'm an Indian guy and I often approach women in bars and clubs and also sometimes during the day if the girl is attractive and doesn't seem like she's on the run somewhere. I have met and dated quite a few women this way.

Also I'm a good looking man of decent height and Before I moved here I have had random women pursue me and bring me to their home just because they thought I was good-looking or more often than not, I hear the word pretty.

I find that most local women(white and born and raised in Toronto) are racist towards me when I attempt to interact with them. I do fine when I meet girls from France, Germany, Europe in general or even the US and rest of Canada.

I have been with white women before but they were never from Toronto, they were always from other cities in Ontario.

I have experienced really bad treatment from local women, they are often rude, dismissive off the bat, or even if they do talk to you for a while, they are overly defensive or they try to troll you or talk down to you in the way they interact or they just don't respond at all.

I have approached women in other cities, and while of course, there are women who are not interested in you, but they are almost never rude and the majority of interactions are positive and often times results in things moving forward.

I often go out with white or Arab friends and it's a world of difference, those guys actually get treated like they are human beings while I do not. Often girls ask them to come home with them.

Why are local white girls in Toronto so racist that I feel like we are in the pre-segregation era America ? Please explain this to me.
I do often feel totally unwanted in the city where you can't even get a local to be nice to you or even to talk to you and no one local wants to be with you in any way

missouri mor lyke misery lmao

Why are we building a wall between c and um?

metronews.ca/news/winnipeg/2017/02/12/explainer-why-asylum-seekers-crossing-manitoba-us-border.html

to keep chinks out

really made me think

is this a jojo reference

I wonder if eventually every country will be surrounded by a border wall

Good edition

No niggers.

business idea: make a car that drives using pneumatic power

forbidden meme

Good thing I am white, right?

>forbidden meme

>greater american fascist empire

thoughts?

:^( i cri everi tiem

Sending a Valentine e-card to a co-worker who I have no romantic interest in.

We flirt with each other a little bit, but I fucking swear I want none of it.

Bad idea?

tfw only got one (You) for my map

wonder what dog tastes like

i aint got no ass

(You)

O JANNY
JAAAANNYYYYYY
YOU MAY HAVE THE BAN SOCKETS JANNY BUT I GOT YOUR HOT POCKETS
JANNY WILL NEVER BECOME A PAID MOD. I HAVE TOO MUCH FAITH IN THE Sup Forums STAFF
YOU'RE A SNIVELING FAT, JANNY
I'VE GOT THE TENDIES JANNY, HAND ME THE BAN SOCKETS

if you say so.

I don't give (You)s to low-effort maps

Life is too long to care about shame

I don't give (you)s to commies

:^\

[hand shaking intensifies]

Business idea

@71132520
I don't care what you think, Grapist
@71132504
I don't care what you think, you Churka subhuman

Revolver Ocelot

Let the northern territories stay outside too, we don't want to give those brownies handouts

>it's another california gets triggered episode

benis

I'll trigger your prostate with my dick, fag

it's what happens when you don't have enough water to drink lol

really makes you think

this ones going to the edit shop

>

Eyo I'm from brooklyn. Tony get ova here and fuck my asshole

I'm not PlASSer
I don't get assblasted at that

was it autism?

but he will

Listen ayshole we don fuck wit'at bwolshit down here in joisey ull getcha ass kicked by me an my boi paulie

she should have been beaten more

This wasn't funny and somehow it went viral and people made retarded songs about it

I wonder what buying weed before cell phones was like.

Even in highschool before I had a phone one of my friends had one and we would use him to call our dealer.

t h i r t e e n y e a r s o l d

>assblasted little 13 year old trying to fight an entire audience while her surprisingly whote mother translates her nigga speak to Dr. Phil
>not funny

The weirdest thing is how the video was online for like six months before it blew up. Normies meme too slowly tbqh

I'm confused

too ambitious.

I'm sure you find SNL and reddit/facebook memes hilarious

You probably also have Louis CK comedy downloaded

girls in this music video are hot tho

youtube.com/watch?v=s4c6LnEwkaU

ok

Just got my community college degree

I'm ready for lead at subway

>no haiti
It's be so easy for america so solve all of their problems, it'd take a month tops.

*tip*

The best way to solve Haiti's problems would be to deport the Haitians and repopulate it with Dominicans

This jew's head is too big.

>Friday
>I'll be productive this weekend
>Sunday
>All I've done is jack off and browse Sup Forums

At least I was semi-productive on Saturday.

Are any of you actually unironic Calexit supporters? My ancestors fought for the Union the first time around and I sure as heck will fight for it again if need be.

>shaking really bad and covered in sweat
absolute state of me

what's wrong, Ottoman Empire?

>shaking really bad and covered in sweat
but why

Nobody except for a few hipsters in Silicon Valley support it. I'd probably join the US in slapping down California if it tried leaving.

alcohol withdrawasls

what the fuck dude

dl'd tinder

give me a bio that is both desperate and aloof

dont drink kids

Cheers, better than nothing

"Ya Allah"

Say something about not liking to think about the future

Whew t'bh

>white people

"finna bust a nut, know'm sayin?'

this

>tfw browsing Sup Forums was the only thing that put a genuine smile on my face all day

god damn my life sucks ass

You wish you could dance like him.

we're gonna build a wall and we're gonna make america pay for it

Thoughts?

I wrote "lf Frost Dk for walking dead 2.3k mmr" and I got loads of matches. None of them knew what I was talking about or even brought up my bio though

we're gonna build a wall and we're gonna make america pay for it, please

And then your economy will crumble and you'll become a failed state

fuck off Chad

Fuck off, 20%

Quebec would make a great American state

>tfw ever so slightly off from being conventionally handsome