Name a better cigarette: protip you can't

Name a better cigarette: protip you can't

Now entering Marlboro Country, motherfucker

quality over quantity. stay mad

The whiteman takes his tobacco in the nose or lip

American tobacco is disgusting, get the shit out of here.

t. tobacco farmer

What kind do you grow senpai?
Where do I go to buy about 100kg of tried leaves?

Camel filter 99's or Nat Sherman naturals whenever I can find them

>Paying to get cancer

lol

>L&M second highest
>More like niggerettes

This, but take in count that paying to get fucked is the american way

>not paying to get cancer

lol

My dick, come and smoke it

post pics daddy

Why do you even smoke. It has no bennefits only negatives. What are you stupid :^)

GOAT cigarette right here

I won't smoke anything else

This or Lucky Strike or Camel Turkish Royal

>2017
>Doesn't smoke

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Бaлкaнкa is the best

are they still 10% camel dung by weight?

Manitou is better

I took up and dropped smoking Oct-Jan.

Dirty, disgusting, money-wasting habit. It's only fun when you've made it past how disgusting it is to inhale tar and nicotine, and before you've made it to when the psychoactive effects of nicotine are no longer felt.

It makes you feel like shit all over, and it's a CHORE. And you pay good money for it.

baka

Drop the shit.

Even if cigarettes didn't cause cancer, it would still be a retarded fucking thing to do to yourself, because nicotine addiction fucking sucks.

You have to be a fucking moron to get addicted to cigarettes

From my experience, the very first cigarette is addictive.

There are withdrawal symptoms from the very beginning.

When people say "addiction", they mean dependency; when the withdrawal is so bad it makes you its bitch.

I'd say making smoking in anyway part of your daily routine means you're addicted at some level.

The height of my addiction was 6 ciggies a day, and I quit cold turkey and experienced excruciatingly bad withdrawal for 3 long days. It was an ordeal.

I can only imagine how much worse kicking the habit would be for pack a day smokers. I barely had the resolve to quit myself. Someone smoking twice as much would be up against a twice as hard wall.

Nice

>cigar""""""rette""""""

not everyone is a weak willed bitch like you

Captain Black tbqh

the fuck is this

I've never bought a pack of cigarettes in my life
I smoke since I was 14yo

I can only speak to my experience, but nicotine enslaves you, and like a slavemaster, it punishes you when you don't respond/satisfy it's demands. You are it's beck and call, day and night, there is no rest.

That is why I quit. Either I was on nicotine and feeling stable, or I was off it and feeling like shit.

A fucking chemical in a leaf isn't going to be master over me.

I know many prodigious smokers can go the better part of a day without a ciggies, when they're concentrating on something else, but as soon as you're not concentrating hard on a task and you're given an opportunity to rest, Nicotine is back at you with the whip.

It's such a stupid fucking drug. I have even less respect for smokers after having experienced it myself. It's PATHETIC.

okay mr no self control

tick-tock cigfags, this headache that I'm giving you isn't going to cure itself. xD

>moonrunes

why the fuck do cyrillic writting faggots always think that we can read their alien """letters"""?
transliterate it you absolute moron.

I don't smoke anymore, but I preferred Luckies

>cancer sticks

Do you know how many chemicals they put in that shit?

>he isnt smart enough to not get addicted
I laugh at you

no, please tell me, how many?

If you were smart you would know that habits and chemical addiction have nothing to do with intelligence.

t. weak willed bitch

t. inbred mouthbreader

nice projection, lol stay mad tho

wow seriously? that looks like a suspiciously round number.
how do you know?
where can I look up those 600 chemicals?

if you were smart you wouldnt be living in brazil

I've heard that nicotine tolerance varies. It's really about how quickly you metabolise it; if you have fast acting receptors, you'll be less addicted than someone with slower receptors (the same thing behind metabolising calories).

But it doesn't vary that widely.

There's also differences in mindset and how you personally indulge in the habit that effects addiction.

But the nicotine is most certainly addictive. The mechanisms of addiction, whether it's as little as "I'd like another puff" or as great as "I need another puff to stop this raging headache", it keeps you coming back, plunging you further into the habit.

If you're smoking at all, in this day and age, you're already prone to bad decision making and being reckless with your health, so it wouldn't be a surprise if you overindulge and find yourself hooked.

who the fuck combats headaches with cigarettes? I usually drink water to combat it.

>If you're smoking at all, in this day and age, you're already prone to bad decision making and being reckless with your health, so it wouldn't be a surprise if you overindulge and find yourself hooked
Please fuck off, I work out and can run a mile in 5:56 seconds. I guarantee you can't say the same. Please take your 'healthier than thee' bullshit elsewhere

I've heard there are 60 known carcinogens in the average "regular strength/full flavour" cigarettes. There are 20 addiction enhancing chemicals. It varies by cigarette brands, but those are the averages.

The chemical cocktail just amplifies the addiction/damage done. Smoking anything at all fills your lungs with tar and other smoke particles, which ruin your respiratory system and give you cancer.

Smoking non-tobacco, even smoking regular old lawn clippings fucks you up. What's so pernicious about cigarettes is they're addictive and are a mainstream consumer product.

posting in tobacco thread

M'man.

Do you smoke that or stick it up your ass?

why not both?

Anyone under 50 who is a smoker deserves death.
You have no fucking excuse and your cancerous fumes don't exist in a vacuum, you selfish fucking cunts.

u mad, brah?

what?

>Paying to get cancer
Tell that to Sup Forums pass buyers

>Be aussie
>Get skin cancer for free