What U.S. region is your favorite and why? Post pictures if you want

What U.S. region is your favorite and why? Post pictures if you want.

Also suggest changes to the map if you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7GyLr7Cz2g
youtube.com/watch?v=cgTF_fNuzXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should give the northern half of NJ to the 'new york city' region because it's just suburbs. What remains is called 'greater Philadelphia'.

probably rural midwest

Wow this is pretty accurate
Maybe some more of tenesse should be deep south though

deep south
LOUISIANA WOMAN
MISSISSIPPI MAN

Texas
I am a hick who like guns.

Question to my fellow americans and people that live in USA.

What is the best region for a immigrant to live? Lets say that im bringing like 6k dollars and I want to work and rent a location to sleep for like 3~4 months.

>any of western washington in the rocky mountains area
"no"

San Diego Raised
But the Appalachians and Pacific Northwest are beautiful, wouldn't wanna live there though.

Southwest reporting in

Pacific Northwest master race

>Buffalo
>midwest
Buffalo is honestly more Canadian if anything 2bh
t. Lived in Buffalo for over 17 years

Makes me think of listening to K-ROSE while driving in the countryside in San Andreas

K-rose in my bobcat driving around Montgomery

Austin maybe? I think costs of living there aren't too high yet.

KROSE in my heart

Theres way too many areas on this map. Apalachea isnt even a thing. Also that wyoming idaho montana area is called the great plains

>Appalachia isn't even a thing

Youre going to have to go to a major city. Phoenix arizona, buffalo ny, and indianapolis are pretty cheap to live in and they are big cities. Although they are white trash. Theres also san antonio and salt lake city. Salt lake city is very safe for an american city but youll have to deal with mormons if reigious people are a problem for you.

oh you're not alone every song on there is a banger
youtube.com/watch?v=n7GyLr7Cz2g

Someone should really rename the "southern rim" to the Ozarks.

My favorite region is the Ozarks.

NORTH CAROLINA:

The best of Appalachia, Upper South, and Tidewater/Atlantic.

Truly God's Country

youtube.com/watch?v=cgTF_fNuzXQ

Who Chicago here?

I would not give up any
GIVE ME A GREEN CARD

>chicago

I'm glad to see someone else realized that this city is the best after NYC and San Diego. The >CHICAGO=BAGHDAD memes get stale after a while.

It's a meme. Texas is pretty much just like any other part of the country now. We have more in common with New Yorkers, Floridians, and Californians of today than we do Texans from 100 years ago.

The >CHICAGO=BAGHDAD meme is to keep property values manageable and hipsters out and it still only barely works.

How about jobs? Thanks for the replies.

the midwest should be changed to rust belt or something

ppl say that to rent a room/basement in major cities are too expensive

That's why you rent a room with 8 other poor immigrant assholes.

what if your coming alone?

Any city in that triangle, really. Austin, Houston, or Dallas would all work. And they're all growing pretty fast so jobs shouldn't be too hard to find. Are you trying to go into a career type thing or just finding temporary work for a few months?

Just a temporary work for a few months. Thanks.

Just wait until Texit 2020.
Things will go back to the way they used to be.

Also, what do you think about massachussets and maryland, user?

Not even the majority of Texans believe in Texit. That meme died during the Civil War.

Florida reporting in

>Rocky Mountains extend into the Cascades

???

Renting a room in a major city isnt expensive at all. I mean if youre renting in new york or la or san fransisco it will be. But the cities i mentioned are all boring cities so nobody wants to live there. They are all very cheap to live in. At least for americans if youre a poor brazillian i dont know what you would do

>>>Appalachia isn't even a thing
You've never been to West Virginia, have you?

Not that guy but maryland is a crazy expensive state, and its got plenty of crime. Massachusettes isnt cheap either.

>New England includes a single speck of NY land
No, they can fuck off. This is not up for discussion.

>Mid west
>It's just north

Pacific Northwest purely because of the scenery and MUH CASCADIAN METAL

central coast is only good part of california

Greetings from Florida.
Me on the left

Is that really you

hnng

You can go to a lot of different places but most Brazilians go to Boston/Rhode Island or South Florida

South California

>huge metropolis
>always sunny, always summer, no changing seasons
>all the fun conventions for video games and comics and movies and whatever the fuck full of qt nerdy girls that share your interests

need i say more?

Bump

Is that an agave plant at the bottom?

Me on the right.

That's really me. That gator was pretty big, and he wouldn't move. I came from the path behind him and had to walk right next to him to get around

great basin master race

enjoy all the tickets to those conventions getting sold out within 20 minues, being sold for 300% more online, and having every hotel within a 20 mile radius charging a huge markup too

and 24/7 sun and heat SUCKS

Haven't been to the Rocky's yet, but they look amazing in pictures.

i miss this

>enjoy all the tickets to those conventions getting sold out within 20 minues, being sold for 300% more online, and having every hotel within a 20 mile radius charging a huge markup too
really, it's that bad? like it's possible that you can't go because it's all sold out?

>and 24/7 sun and heat SUCKS
it's better than cold and rain and fog, and in my case i hate changing seasons because in spring my allergies activate from the pollen of trees

>sold out in 20 minutes

That's dishonest tbqh. It's more like 20 seconds.

Bump

I want to visit the USA but i dont know where i should go

Also Olympic peninsula shouldn't be rocky tier, different mountain range

>the largest city in NJ is just a suburb of New York
confirmed worst state

Canada shares a culture with almost every state bordering it. It's spooky.

what climate do you like?

desert? Forestry? Farmland? Coastal? Mountains?

Colorado, Florida, Texas, Washington DC, Manhattan, Coronado island, San Diego, Venice beach in LA

I personally went to NYC for the holiday (well, I was staying in New Jersey but like said earlier, North Jersey is basically NYC suburbs), and honestly I'd say it's a pretty good start to visiting the USA.

The city itself is fucking huge, so there's plenty to visit just there, but it's also rather close to other interesting cities - Philadelphia, Boston, Washington DC, etc

come to LA

probably new england because is the area most culturally close to europe

Go to NYC

This guy gets it.