Ask a Tunisian who's too lazy to leave his bed anything

Ask a Tunisian who's too lazy to leave his bed anything

olive oil

Is what we are

Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?

I thought you did.
It's probably because you're not real Christians.
You can't really celebrate Easter without pic related anyway

Should I play Etrian Odyssey IV or Age of Empires II?

do you speak french

Etrian odyssey is fucking great, if you didn't finish it play that. Age of empires gets boring once you get how the AI thinks.

Oui pêh. Certains cours sont en français dans les lycées tunisiens.

I want to racemix with a Tunisian qt, what is the best way to go about doing this?

What makes Tunisian food different from other food?

the olive oil.

high quality olive oil

Rape

Harissa

Stop being a faggot and doing something with your life would be a good start.

Roman/10

You don't suck dick or take dick in ass?

Nah I prefer the other way around.

Are you sure?
Let me use your mouth and bum.

Not my mouth!(;´Д`) I remember the first time my ex suggested that we try 69. And I'm not into oral, so our discussion didn't go so well. I didn't want my mouth anywhere near his ding-aling, so instead of being under me, this dude went on top of me o__O;!! ..and he was a tall fella. As he was giving me a "treat", his balls kept smackin' my forehead. =___=;

Are you really gay?

Stop using emoticons

So you like to use your bum, interesting.

Would Tunisia be the centre of civilisation if it weren't for this barbaric cunt?

I don't think so, I should ask my gf and my exes.
I don't believe sexuality is binary but I never was with a guy (though I got hit on a lot)

NEVAAAA ( ゚д゚ )

Memes aside, I don't think so, unlike Romans who built a unified empire, carthaginian were mainly interested i' trade and their dependencies were close to autonomous, they wouldn't have spread their culture and civilization as much as the Romans did.
So no common identity among and no spread of Christianity. Center of civilisation maybe, but a much more diverse one.

Also Caton didn't do much as the first Punic war already doomed Carthage

The way you post and always post anime makes me think you're some sort of sissy.

> Caton didn't do much as the first Punic war already doomed Carthage
The Romans wrecked you pretty hard too. You guys still haven't recovered. Probably the most savage burn in history.

Especially knowing we had a much superior navy at the beginning...

Which way?
I only post Anime because it's cute!

>what is your view on tunisian who live in France?
>do you consider yourself to be better than algerian and morrocan? (we do think you're the best of the lot)
>are you happy with current situation of your country?

By posting anime and emotes.
You give off the 'meek' type of persona.

Uncalled for desu

Literally Every Arab that I've ever met is a weeb "le kawaii" animoo addict

>>what is your view on tunisian who live in France?
Best maghrebi diaspora overall, a good amount of them are middle class or better. There still are some poor people that got brainwashed by islamists though. (French tunisians voted for islamists on our first elections)
>>do you consider yourself to be better than algerian and morrocan? (we do think you're the best of the lot)
I think the same desu.
>>are you happy with current situation of your country?
Not happy because the economy is shit, the infrastructure is shit, Libya is a problem.
But I have hope it will improve.

It is never uncalled for.

I am a sweet guy desu, or at least that's what people say about me, I always find myself to be a cunt irl

And they're usually meek type of person, what we call closet bottom faggot that needs a good dick in their ass forever.

Mona 2.0 please stop making these threads you annoying normie cunt

Post your pink bits then get the fuck out, you cancerous cunt.

'Not gaye if ure on top'

>Mona 2.0
Rude as fuck desu.

Pink bits?

Being top is the most enjoyable. To be in total control of the bottom is the best.

What's your opinon on sicilians?

Why don't you get out of bed?
What is Tunisia like and how does it compare to rest of Africa?
Is terrorism a problem?
Is your bed comfy?

Italians are lighter skinned tunisians.

I got out, it was comfy but I have stuff to do

Tunisia is a mix between good places and poor as fuck places, with problems everywhere, shit economy and a shit infrastructure, it's cosy when you have money though and there's cool stuff to do.

Aside from Morocco and some African cities, I think it's among the best African countries.

Terrorism here is a problem but a small one, it's not more of a problem than in France or Germany for exemple.
Anyway I'm out of this place, going to chill at a café.

>italians are lighter skinned tunisians.

sicilians are not italian.

How often do you wish the French had shot all of the Imams and force converted the North African countries to Catholicism?

more like
PENISIA
AMIRITE

are you still balding?