thought he was as bent as the day is long but he's getting married this summer

virus do not click

t. saracen

>2011+6
>religious services

told the gf I'm on my way to pick her up but here I am still on the chon lmao

kek roasty btfo

its 2011+5 you froggy fucking poof

gettin real fuckin tired of these snow plows that go by every 10 minutes that are so loud they rattle the windows and shake the house

IMPOSSIBLE to sleep

can't wait until i move to my new house in the spring

uh, no?

Going to have a massive magnet placed above by house and tear these babies out clean.

>UK labour shortages reported as EU worker numbers fall

and I still get rejected

even though they're 40% non-white or whatever I imagine it's there's still proportionally more whites posting because they're slightly upper-middle class (if that even exists in america) than others so they're likely to have had internet access throughout early childhood and explored forums
though ny is shitskin central and wealthy so idk

Don't understand these so-called games like Only Connect and the one with vowels and consonants.
Like literally why did they have hieroglyphs for like questions when they could get rid of them altogether and just ask questions in a sequential manner.
And they choose the same exact number of consonants and vowels every time. Why??? Just show them from the start.

ok google open up indeed.com

>americardboard boxes
what's it look like?

NYC isn't an accurate representation of anything. so much tax dollars(state and federal) get pumped into that city to make it look a lot better than it would be otherwise

got rejected again today. the neet life will never end

need a gf lads but reckon i first need a job and to move out me 'rents gaff haha

>.com
FOY

fairs I deserve that

*fucks off*

that's simply not true, it's the way of the world that major cities are wealthy (even if in american cities that wealth gets concentrated among the super rich cunts). it being the biggest western city in the world afaik is pretty telling
and isn't HWNDU based in NY you dolt

my brother lived at home until like 27 and that never stopped him having a gf or fuck buddy

most people in nyc are making just enough to get by

it's only the bankers and their bonuses that allow them to live in something other than a shoebox size apartment

>tfw a more experienced candidate gets it
Ffs

excuse me sir but .com is an international domain name, .us would be the top level domain name for sites exclusively for united states citizens

excuse me sir but post fucking machines

i'm gonna go ahead and assume he wasn't an ugly autist who spent his days on Sup Forums

NYC was a complete shithole throughout the 70s and 80s, and it had massive organized crime problems during the 90s. only trillions in tax dollars and a strict stop-and-frisk policy is what cleaned it up to look like it does today

feeling really on edge and anxious rn

Nobody is liking my facebook posts :c

Why are rorkes so fucking passive aggressive?

it was just a stockboy job
>Unfortunately, due to a very strong response from many outstanding candidates your application will not be progressing through to the interview stage of the recruitment process on this occasion.
ah yes, just get a job

have a cheeky benzo la' x

he's a bit odd and i doubt he'd be considered very attractive, but not Sup Forums-tier odd of course

last poster is a rotten egg

Because the kikes in the British government have made it illegal to be openly aggressive towards the 'sheeds.

he has to be decent looking and somewhat charismatic to be able to get a gf while living at home with mum and da'

Apply for a shittier job then you retard

>uneducated middle class retards who flunked out of 6th form can't get jobs because they keep applying for jobs that require someone to not be thick as pigshit

>triple sevens with the truth bomb

PRAISE KEK

dormer lad quit easily

hes probably just confident. i know a few somewhat ugly manlets who are confident and aren't worried about rejection so get girls a lot.

wish i didn't care. but im a self-aware twat so i guess that explains my crippling inability to get women. oh well, guess its life-long loneliness and depression for me haha

sure money gets funnelled through like the UK with London but it's not as though these cities would collapse without it, they're still much more economically viable than surrounding areas because businesses headquarter themselves there, ample office space, concentrated public transport etc
money goes into policies and programs there because you the economy of new york ultimately generates much more wealth than ithaca, if you think of it as an investment there's much more payoff there. and sure that wealth goes to the bankers but that money still trickles down to other areas, sure trickle-down economics don't work to equitably spread wealth but it works on some level

living with your rents just isn't that big of a deal

it is when you're that age which i am too

in theory maybe, but cities can easily become such a massive issue that businesses don't bother setting up shop there because it'll be looted/destroyed, and the government deems it a lost cause

detroit is a good example

nah, I'm sure you still get plenty of play dates

>uneducated
not true
>6th form
fop
>require someone to not be thick as pigshit
not true

how is that passive?

now why would they do that seeing as most rasheeds hate jews with passion? conspiratard logic everyone

what are you on about

10 days without a shower

smell absolutely horrid

He's using a retarded argument instead of just saying 'I don't like this.'

show arsehole

>tfw i am also probably a week or so
hmmm yes

horrible hate filled thread.

stop fighting and learn to love each other xx

*builds bridges*

GOOD lad

Kikes push communism and we all know that. Communism is a pyramid scheme (another thing kikes are great at) that needs to constantly fill the lower rungs with human shit (pakis).

This is why they want mass migration to the west and are using their influence in government to make questioning that illegal.

*turns the beat around*

*builds a wall*

tfw no qt chess master gf who hates islam

>showing people the flaws of their actions is now a "retarded argument"

*poos*

that's fine in the winter in cold places

not showering frequently only becomes a problem when you live in a sweatbox

*posts actions*

I never thought I would die fighting beside a yank

CHIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEESE

Holy shit depresses me immensely to look through Facebook.

There are people who went to parties, dressed fashionably and weren't embarrassed to be in photos (posing confidently) which I cannot say for myself in any way.

something both elegant and useless about the letter q

Alri lads waiting for the bus

pics xx

everyone only posts their good times on facebook lad unless they want a pity party which only sadcases do

those people have a lot of problems and issues as well they just don't make them known on social media

i deleted fb a year ago when the last person who talked to me stopped responding

>enter gym
>WE WERE STAYING IN PARIS

not an expert but I think detroit is another issue, they had an industry based around the secondary sector of an economy (turning primary goods into secondary goods, i.e. manufacturing) whereas the new york economy is based on the tertiary sector of knowledge and information businesses.
secondary tier industries need ample amounts of cheap labour which was found much easier in shitskin countries, essentially those businesses left which is then what led to crime and not the other way around. because tertiary services are strong in ny (being a global leader of finance especially) businesses will always want to move there, even without gov funding it would be hard for them to lose that reputation, esp being the biggest city of america
also that's all redundant because my original argument is there's more wealth in ny, doesn't matter if that came from tax funding because that's still tangible wealth experienced by people

>everyone only posts their good times on facebook lad

Yes of course the only difference being that I have no good times at all to speak of. I have never been to a single party or felt "cool" among my friends in one or posed like a goofy Chad or dressed fashionably despite being from level of wealth to do so in high school. I have utterly wasted my teenage years and have hung out with my friends an amount I can count on one hand these past three years (I graduated last year).

>flaws of their actions
Fucking rorke, there isn't a programme called White and British because there is no need to be, it's the default standard, that's why you have Top Gear, QI, and every panel show. Everyone knows what it means to be white and British.
This is like complaining why they make documentaries about wild cats instead of domestic cats.

had a fright when i saw this lad

he's in a crowded area haha

I believe I recognize you as the turbo-robot Australian who dropped out of uni and you have my sincere sympathy.

once watched a fascinating documentary on domestic cats

where did all the leafposters go

I can't imagine complaining about "rorkes" unless I was a poor student in a leftist phase.

>I graduated last year

so you're what, 20?

that's more than enough time to become a normie unless you're super ugly and have schizophrenia or some shite

just take small steps to improve yourself and over time they'll build you up into a normie

or a butthurt paki, of course

am i a robot? i don't hate anyone but myself

are you 1)virgin 2)NEET 3)spend all your time on the chon and playing vidya 4)have no friends?

congrats you're a robot

all but numero uno

It is NOT a phase

>Her name is actually Nazi Paki

>that's more than enough time to become a normie unless you're super ugly and have schizophrenia or some shite

In the far future, no. I am not attractive and my living situation is the one I've described here before of being the house beta where I share a room I'm locked out of and clothes even. With my upbringing as well I was essentially predestined to be at the lowest social rung, and I resent my parents immensely for basically encouraging a "you're a loser but you're/will be better than them in the end!!!" mindset.

i don't play video games

it's great isn't it haha

never seen a live rorkesheed like this one before

Watching US netflix (with getflix.com.au if you're interested). How I've missed my shows, family guy, american dad, portlandia, louie. You can also watch nathan for you on cc.com directly with the same service. x