>Be Latvian pagan peasant fuck
>Get German'd for 7 centuries
>finally snap
>join bolsheviks and go on killing spree
>Get Rus'd for coming 7 centuries
>2017
>still Rus'd

It's God's will

Who said that? Did someone hear something?

>go to work today
>spend the whole day organising a work schedule for next 3 worksites.
>receive a text message from a tribal elder landowner for the upcoming site
>"pay us money to work on the land or we kill you"
>schedule ruined. Day wasted.

Fucking fuck fuck these bunch of shit niggers. I swear they want their country stay a shithole.

Suppose someone were going from Riga to Estonia, what would be some good cities in Latvia to stop in along the way?

You're a complete and utter retard.

Latvians joined Bolsheviks because the Russian Empire was becoming more and more agressive about Russification and they had their own nationalistic independent goals. Even Germans were getting cucked and having their century old privileges stripped by the Tzarist government. Jesus Christ man, you literally do not understand what the fuck you are talking about, you are just an angry polcuck all day crying about Germans and literally going about countries whose history you haven't read beyond checking wikipedia for two minutes.

I mean if you are such a redpilled nationalist and we are all such subhumans, post your fucking face. I guarantee that you look like a complete sperg and that you have never seen a vagina.

Between Riga and Tallin the only good Latvian cities are Cēsis, Sigulda, Valmiera. But there are other places to visit along the way

Sigulda, Valmiera and Cēsis.

how to i become a romanian nationalist?

STOP IT

STOP FALLING FOR HIS SHITTY BAIT AAAHHH

>go niggerland
>expect niggers not to act like niggers

We wuz Romans.

Here.

just noticed smth playing EU 4

aren't they like 4 ft tall?

It's not even shitty bait, it's just a typical Sup Forumscuck i.e. a complete and utter retard.

colonial niger?

yes, gets me everytime

and this is probably an empty threat since they didnt say they were going to eat you

Some are nice and I get along with. Most are cunts.

They are short probably from malnutrition. But I saw a couple taller than me (I'm 6 foot)

Can I get your stuff if they kill you?

Why the hell you would go to Papua New Guinea?

Serious question, do you have a gun to shoot the tribal niggers?

I did it.

ROMA INVICTA

I will eat poison everyday.
So if they eat me they get poisoned and die. XD

Solid plan.

Old photo.

haha cannibals rekt

jesus christ you have shorter fuses than /ex-yu/

you are the total sperg man, you assume all these things about me, while I just though "hey let's go to /balt/ and rile them up a bit"

ahahhahahaha what a spazzfest

DEUS VULT

Here is a solid plan
>buy zyklon b off the black markter
>Build a shed
>Tell everyone there is free food and EU money inside
>They go
>yo uclose the door
>Unleash zyklon b
>Proclaim yourself ruler of New Gunea
>profit

Are you baltanese? If yes then you can.

My boss said "nick go to png"

I drink beer constntly so i have something to glass them with. Traditionl Aussie style.

what a sick cunt haha

how much a year do you make from niggers?

>Talk retarded shit that sounds as stupid as 2+2=5
>Wonder why people forcibly want to remove you from the threads because you are perceived as a cancerous fuck and probably a braindead, meme spouting Sup Forumstard judging by your lingo
Yeah, I wodner.

about tree fiddy

I rarely visit Sup Forums, I just read a wikipedia article on a Baltic German and wondered how the autochtonous population would "feel" about them.

>buy zyklon b off the black markter
>Build a shed
>Tell everyone there is free food and EU money inside
>They go
>yo uclose the door
>Unleash zyklon b
>Proclaim yourself ruler of lithuania
>profit

Most people don't really care about Germans here. People are busy being angry at Russians, not Germans. People actually kind of like Germans as the general concensus is that they are somewhat orderly and productive people ( and obviously le Hitler memes thrown in, but that happens everywhere ). Most people have very little genuine interest for any history that goes back more than one hundred years.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Could've asked outright ya spazz.

Not near enoigh This -year probably 90K sshhhhhhh

Not calling for that again.

Heh, thats what would happen in latvia too ;-^DDDDDDDDD

True : D

send money to adelaide thanks

Fark 90 grand aint bad though. Hows the housing situation?

t. 20k

He's probably the richest boi in New gunea lfmao.

Ok. Send me doner kebabs.

I live with my parents in aus.
And I dont pay for my apartment or hotels in png.

how do i donate a kebab wtf

estonian anthem and finnish anthem are same but diferent lyrics
there are some korean restaurants in estonia

good info ill write it down thanks

2 shadow govt agencies in latvia dedicated to finding bog collaborators, 23 in the US.

Bogdanoffs are timeless space warlords who battle space demons who scattered ancient artefacts across the universe, many of them on earth.

bog controlled regions: the middle east (partly, fighting ISIS currently), china.

ISIS created to destroy ancient artefacts in syria and iraq

battle for stalingrad was actually a battle to get the artefacts hidden in stalingrad but bogs lost

TRUMP admitting that bogs are in control of the middle east (skip to 0:29 and 0:42) youtu.be/sx-TgSOTpAc

excellent quality yes many restaraunt in riga

more? taking notes as fast as I can here

TRUMP ADMITS BOGS ARE IN CONTROL OF MIDDLE EAST youtu.be/sx-TgSOTpAc (0:29 and 0:42)

fascinating

>this general gets active when i have to go to sleep
AHHHHHHHHHHH yes

***** BREAKING ****** TRUMP ADMITS BOGS ARE IN CONTROL OF MIDDLE EAST youtu.be/sx-TgSOTpAc (0:29 and 0:42)

dont do it

sleep is the cousin of death

australia born estonian football player that who was a member of the most popular football club in south korea

telstar was a mistake

>파탈루
classic

>be on speed for 3 days straight
>had only 2 hours of sleep today
>just had an exam also under the influence
>still no hangover
I bet it's the shit from Baltics, you guys make the best amph
I mean it's not Adderall but still, even 40-60 mg is enough to defeat the procrastination

helo where are the meme :DDDDDDDDDDDD

I used to snort this shit in way bigger quantities and I am surprised I didn't fry my brains.

Quality depends a fuckton, some of it instantly made me go bonkers, some of it was pretty underwhelming.

Haven't touched that shit seriously for a year neitehr do I have any intetions to.

I brought my first car whilst completely high on speed and acting all jittery in the registration office lmao.

XDDDDDD

soundcloud.com/kyberkrow/shield

skydas meme

Here. :3

bretty good :DDDDDDDDD xDDDDDMaOOOO

Overdoing it isn't pretty. Even in doses like mine there are side effects (bruxism i.e.) but the increase in productivity makes up for it. So I'd just finished my bag (didn't even buy it, was a free sample from dealer, around 800mg) and hopefully there won't be any more free samples because I feel like I'm enjoying this drug way more than I should have. Like, it removes all of the social inhibition makes you feel so confident, plus the enhanced motivation to do things. Scientists should invent something like it but with less side effects tbqhwy

youtube.com/watch?v=4e1mmOWH738

good meme

nice "thread" nerd losers

bedtime lads, catch you all tomorrow

abhorrent posts

Estonia is actually Latvian land stolen by mongols.

I will purge them and restore the ancient Livonian Order Terra Mariana

>
> (You)
>
>abhorrent posts
nice "post" virgin

Estonians are literally just lost Latvians

Ave Maria, long live the Livonian order

Oh yeeeeeh. I fucked up my jaw quite badly with bruxism. When I eat, it still sometimes pops because it's bit dislodged or something. But the worst is not being able to eat and the sleeplessness.
I'm pretty low inhibition as is, it completely removes any inhibitions from me. My confidence goes through the roof and I can look at myself in mirror for hours because I think I am one magnificent, beautiful human and nothing can stop me. I literally spent four hours looking at myself at the mirror at various angles at one ocassion. It's even worse than masturbating under speed ( that is completely unadvisable as well ) because you just can't stop looking at yourself. It's like looking at yourself and getting a dopamine rush lmao.

Funny drug, but I wouldn't say its very addictive, at least I never felt physical cravings or even any explict psychological ones ( although at one point I was planning ahead to cop some, but never to the point where I'd become desperate ). Without sideffects it would be the best damn thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI

who /macquarie uni/ ?
what the fuck is the point of people and planet units?

Guess where I came from?

school

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=SLsTskih7_I

>71146927

ru**ians are disgusting animals

>white
fuck off nazi white supremacist

also it's shit btw

sieg heil

no

>It's even worse than masturbating under speed ( that is completely unadvisable as well )
Love it t b h
You can last for hours all the while feeling on the verge of orgasm
I think it's not that addictive simply because of the side effects and overall toll on the body. I mean, you know, binges can fuck you up for good.

hmmm

who here /leftist/

report in, comrades

i shall hunt you down

Are you already excited for Easter?

Yes actually I'm 19 and in 12th grade. I bought 12 cans for 6 euros from my dealer. I was there for the weed but apparently he also sells beer brought from Latvia. So I also took some