America

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Argentinian
youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, niggers chimp out because they're subhumans, this is nothing new, fuck off.

Seems more like a female thing. They act like this everywhere they can get away with it.

americans

This is the future of Deutschland too.

whites are so weak

That one with the head cover, hilarious.

Pretty fucking brutal how they wailed on that Argentinian kid. Cunts are like that out in the suburbs. There's no fucking chill.

>Argentinian
Argentine.
weaks as though it may have been, that first kick was mildly impressive.

wikipedia
knockout game

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Argentinian

That was a pretty shitty spectator sport.

knockout game

knockout game?

knockout game?

knockout game

This is actually funny desu

knockout game

God dammit I hate niggers so much, what the fuck do we do about the negro problem

Tbf a lot of the white people here don't help themselves in these situations. There was a woman who got beat up on the subway because she kept bitching about them eating and got in their faces which is the literal worst thing you could do.

How do black people get away with this?

good morning

knockout game

to be honest, it is her own fault. She should have relaxed

this thread
is a snowflake
on the top of a mountain

Let them fuck all the white women to keep them busy and to try to keep their violent behavior down

she relaxed too

kill all americans

>what do we do
Carry a fucking weapon and not be a pussy.

>not a single mexican in any of those webms
B-but they are the bad guys

Mexicans usually don't attack unprovoked but when they do they go in for the kill.

t.someone who grew up in a sanctuary city.

Cry some more.

I bet you are not white. Most americans and new world people are just immigrants and non whties anyway.

you live in a shithole that is 42% white and being white can get you killed

they did nothing wrong, they go to church and are good boys.

>Peugeot
That's not America

u say its in france?

Why can't white people fight? Just gang up on the niggas and beat them back into submission. It's literally the only way to make them behave.
t. spic.

busy with being humans

americucks love niggers so much they take this for granted.

why are white(?) and Chink women so violent?

Typical democrats

Negroes Lives Doesn't Matter. Wtf I hate America now

>Nobody fucking reacts

Awww shed!!!1!! He daed??????'

It's appalling though -- if a white male would have done something like this, it would have started an ape riot. Serious hypocrisy in American.

*America

Can't wait for a nigger to come in the thread and say "B-But blacks and niggers are no the same!"

in a fight black girl always win against white girl, and portuguese girl will always beat boh of them, it's just how it is.

half blacks in europe are mostly normal people

t. half black

I am a Greek

yes, I noticed it too. If I went to America I would hang out with mexicans, they seem low profile mostly, make good food, have nice family parties, I understand spanish, and if I was attacked by some random negro, they would kill him for me

>I've never seen any black man in my life, but I already hate them
wtf pol

Rightfully so, I have to live with them on a daily basis being a lower class American. They do this on a daily basis, chimping out all the time with gang fights, school riots, shootings... We need either gassing or mass deportation.

That one was the dumbest of all.

The girl in the video was actually trying to reason with the girls and didn't raise her voice. All she did was make a facebook post saying trump wouldn't make a horrible president.

They usually only attack in groups, usually they're isolated in europe. When they're alone surounded by whites they tend to turn out to be only slightly more prone to violence.

Pajeet sees the truth, remember to poo in loo

Only hate groid Americans, they're usually only in poor areas.

White women tend not to be violent apes, theres plenty of vids of white poeple curb stomping blacks in 1v1-1v5 fights.

When the four black teenagers kidnapped the retarded white kid there were actually police and city officials saying it wasn't motivated by race and shouldn't be considered a hate crime because their city is almost 50% black.

Meanwhile you can see in the video they filmed themselves saying fuck trump and this is trump's america.

And europe STILL wants to import these people
makes me think

really makes me stink

Is there context for this? I keep seeing it.

Is there anything better than seeing black subhumans getting btfo by actual people

Why are blacks so subhuman?

>that white nigger lover at the end

Why would you side with these monkeys?

The infuriating part is that because they specifically won't attack those who would fight back.
I'd kill these fucking animals, and that's exactly why I'd never get the chance to.

What nigger lover?
White chick was with the white dude

>claims that dutch guys are feminine
>dates a nigger that looks borderline trans

Just a whore trying to rationalize her poor choices

My brother is like that.

He's 16 6'5" and doesn't know his own strength.

Nobody fucks with him he basically protects his little Modern Warfare/Destiny friends at school.

Many American progressives support the extermination of the white middle aged male demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

They are actively celebrating the death by suicide and drug overdose of the white American males, as they hold these people responsible for Trump's election and for holding bigoted, racist and homophobic views. It gives them satisfaction.

This.
It's basically the only thing that ties the otherwise patchwork of enemies that is the "progressive" left together.
All these different groups hate one another, if every hetero white make dropped dead today they would be tearing each other to shreds by next week.

Good lad

The left are abhorrent memers. Their jokes suck, plain and simple.

They're never funny. So afraid to offend everyone all the time they can't even crack a good joke.

They've forgotten just how powerful satire can be.

how

I'm white but blacks and niggers aren't the same. The problem is that there are too many niggers and not enough blacks.

SHART IN MART

>I'm white
How much ??

What is this cherry picked nonsense?

Why are people so obsessed with black people? No, we don't want to fuck your wife actually. And no, we don't want to kill whitey.

Yes we do.

its not a secret that non whites commit more crime in america

nigger detected

>no, we don't want to kill whitey

then stop killing whitey