Nationalism will be stopped for one reason and one reason alone...

Nationalism will be stopped for one reason and one reason alone. Nationalists are weak and divided we are strong and United.

All empires that existed would like to have a talk with you.

>israel
what a good goy you are

one of these days i just want to kick start some sort of revolution

reported to ASIO

kosher nationalism will win and together with our black and asian brothers we will purge the muzzies under mr. trump his guidance (america is the best country in the world and anglo culture is the dedicated culture for the west). I just love degenerate reality shows and our fellow niggers rapping about crime and drugs while Israel and US are carpetbombing evil palestinians.

a gommunist revolution?

No.

Things on the right are better than war and xenophobia

okay, now stop to speak your villiage language and start to speak French if you are not a nationalist

The outright on the left looks pretty comfortable.

You'd have to get other people to give enough of a fuck to go along with you to call it a revolution, otherwise it's just another sperg screaming in the street at 3am.

no
i want to revert the whole world back to tribes so we can try again in a few hundred years (or millenia?)
everything's just become a total clusterfuck

an anarchist revolution?

machete genocide of groups of people i will decide on in a later date
and then mad max

I want to be Nationalist

be a liberal nationalist

I want to have sex with Mari.

Empires weren't based on nationality or a certain ethnic group. Most global empires collapsed because of nationalism, because people started to associate themselves with their culture and ethnic group rather than their monarchy

what?

hon hon, รง'est ne pas problem mon ami

Lurk for at least two years before you post.

I don't like the contemporary liberal values of weakness and shame.

Genoa is nationalistic?

I really liked that empire

>Israel

>conflating random ass crap with nationalism

Neo-nationalism is a cancer just like neo-liberalism.

liberals confirmed nazis

>liberal
>asceticism
you wot

Our nationalist are left wing.

ree

It's right, nationalists hate each other because they are praising their own countries, they were always losing against communist/democratic coalitions.

Your liberal cancer is a result of undercover work of one of those nationalist flags in your pic.
You are only a useful idiot and a puppet, you stupid goy.