I thought the french were an honest folk

I thought the french were an honest folk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_crime_in_Italy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>perception
It's more a "how much do you trust your State" index

Transparency International (TI) has published the Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI) since 1995, annually ranking countries "by their perceived levels of corruption, as determined by expert assessments and opinion surveys."

Almost true. Its 50-50, an expert analysis and an opinion survey. Why don't you trust your leaders?

>USA is even in the top 20

into the trash it goes

Haven't you heard? America is great again!

>69

eh

>FYROM

I finally found Russia, Ukraine and Moldova

>Why don't you trust your leaders?
why would you trust them in the first place?
the times of god-apointed leaders is long gone. Now you have citizens serving their interests by amassing the support of fellow citizens thinking their interests will be served by supporting said candidate.
When those supporting citizens have their perceived interests not served even though their candidate was choosen, people lose confidence, both on the candidates (who suffer no real consequence from this threachery) as well as in the system that fails to punish them for their treachery

Catholic areas have always been breeding grounds for corruption Tbh

>north korea
>monitoring any sort of change

how

>Italy.

Why do Italians engage in so much corruption?

Even here its the same.

I thought it was Calabria and the Ndrangheta, or is that the same thing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_crime_in_Italy

>It has been 500 years and Italy STILL can't get rid of organised crime.

JUST.

Wow, we're not at the top of the list

I trust the government in general, and the courts and police even more. Nothing to do with god.

Experts are rarely locals and the results are sometimes not even updated from year to year. They're mostly rich white westerners, memes aside.