Hey anons, how do you say X in your language?

>hey anons, how do you say X in your language?
>slav answers in moonrunes

why do they NEVER transliterate shit?
do they honestly not know they're literally the only ones that can read moonrunes?

Other urls found in this thread:

translit.cc/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vowel_reduction_in_Russian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(藁)

>not knowing how to read cyrillic and greek letters
It's literally just a few extra letters, the most is the same.

الأرجنتين البيضاء

おまんこ

I can read this.

Because only cucks use the catholic alphabet to write Russian desu

I'm a Slav and I never write in moonrunes, wtf? Troll thread.

I think you'll find latin alphabet is a little bit older than catholicism.

Cхyт yп

I think you'll find that Latin was originally written in the Finnic script, before the Fenno-Korean hyperwar.

Öö Ää Üü ß

>He can't read slavified Greek alphabet

Cocиpyй члeн, чмoшa

Using a pagan alphabet is not any better

Lewd desu

>why do they NEVER transliterate shit?

I don't know how to transliterate our words correctly. We pronounce sounds differently from you.

>million, milliard, trillion, kvadriljon, kvintiljon, sekstiljon, septiljon, oktaljon, nonaljon, dekaljon, endekaljon, dodekaljon
I hope you're satisfied nao

>We pronounce sounds differently from you
Well in OPs case you could transliterate it.

I can't speak russian for shit but that sounds to me like this:

Million
Milliard
Trillion
Kvadrillyon
Kvintillyon
Sekstillyon
Septillyon
Oktillyon
Nonalyon
Dekalyon
Undekalyon
Dodekalyon

In Slovene, the system is a bit different

Miljon
Miljarda
Biljon
Biljarda
Triljon
Triljarda
Kvintiljon
Kvintiljarda
and so on

You just have replaced the cyrillic letters with their latin equivalents. As I said we pronounce them differently, especially the vowels. That's why all foreigners trying to speak Russian sound like total retards.

those aren't moonrunes, but Blyad
Blyad not so hard to read
cbatbh
benis :D
keep it at that, 白豚

Because there is no phonetical transliteration, like China or Korea has.

For example, you may guess how Junghwan is pronounced (Korean given name) but if we transliterate our stuff it'll look like Vyacheslav (Russian given name)

It doesn't matter whether or not you can read our runes, you still wouldn't be able to tell how to pronounce the word.

>Vyacheslav
vocaroo it, because I'm pretty sure I could pronounce that perfectly.
well, pretty close at least.

Why wouldn't I be able to pronounce? English pronounciation of the letters is a lot different than Spanish yet I can pronounce it.

Might as well do the same with any single language and use IPA.

translit.cc/
It works for the faggot OP who can't read another alphabet for shit.

it's milijon, milijarda, etc.

Just insert Bячecлaв into gtranslate and play it.

Ista reč čsi

الله تكبـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــر

اكبـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــر*
whoops, a typo

I know how to read cyrilic but a lot of Slavs do not use it.

it pronounced it like I would.
there might be a slight difference, but that's like the same as people who are not native english speakers, you can still tell exactly what they're saying.

I'm pretty sure you would pronounced it like [vja'ʧeslav] rather than unexpected [vʲıʨ(ı)'sɫaf]

Use Slovak or Czech alphabet.

How do you propose to represent soft consonants with it?

>soft consonants
Good meme

If you're simply transliterating, this is not an issue. You just use the current Cyrillic spelling as basis and convert Cyr letters into Lat letters and digraphs.

You only need to care about a way to represent soft/hard pairing (and vowel reduction, consonant devoicing, etc.) if you're respelling in Latin.

If you don't plan on learning Russian I can understand your difficulties. Ignore the rest of this post if you're not learning Russian.

THE ALPHABET IS LIKE 30~ ODD SYMBOLS AT MOST, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY WORDS ONE NEEDS TO LEARN TO ACHIEVE FLUENCY, ON TOP OF GRAMMATICAL CONCEPTS, IRREGULARITY, SKILL IN LISTENING AND SPEAKING, AND EVERYTHING ELSE? 30 GOD FORSAKEN SYMBOLS YOU COULD CRANK THAT OUT IN ONE DAY USING ANKI IS YOUR PROBLEM, JUST 33 LETTERS.

a б в г ґ = a b v g gh
д e є ё ж = d e je jo zh
з и i ї й = z i ih ji j
к л м н o = k l m n o
п p c т y = p r s t u
ў ф х ц ч = w f x c ch
ш щ ъ ы ь = sh q " y '
э ю я = eh ju ja
Done. Works for Rus, Bel and Ukr.

This reminds me a friend of mine, who's fluent in Japanese... but only romanized. He went into all the trouble of learning a fucking non-IE language and yet he's unable to read even hiragana.

He probably means this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vowel_reduction_in_Russian

>slav answers in moonrunes
getting REAL tired of this meme
About a half of cunts that use Cyrillic script are not Slavic.
About a half of cunts that are Slavic do not use Cyrillic script. And never did.

Slav only means Russian on Sup Forums, while the rest of us are included into the category of Eastern Europeans

sukebe

ONE TIME OF TROUBLES WASN'T ENOUGH

>why'd ya'll slav even squat, dude :DDDDD

Y'all niggas should just give vocaroos or phonetic transcriptions with your posts. It helps a lot. And we don't have to have this outistic debate about "we pronounce sounds differently".
Letters and sounds are two different things.

The Spanish sound j is commonly transliterated from Russian as h. Would you honestly know to pronounce j when you see h? Apparently you do it when you see “hamster”, but would you instinctively do that to a Russian word?

>It helps a lot
Wrong board. We call each others here cucks and shitskins. No room for helping hands

Well, If I learn that Russian H is pronounced as Spanish J then I don't see the problem. English H doesn't exist in Spanish and I know how to pronounce the H in hamster.

Read this post:

Well you wouldn’t learn it. You would just pronounce it as an English h. That’s why user said you wouldn’t be able to pronounce it.
He knew you just wouldn’t know how.

except that's not right at all, retard.

halts maul, arschloch :DDDDDDDDDD

wow rude

>hey anons, how do you say X in your language?
>latinonegros answers in spanish moonrunes

why do they NEVER translate shit?
do they honestly not know they're literally the only ones that can read moonrunes?