Feels of Sup Forums

How are you feeling today?

Indifferent

oispa suomi poika, kiitos

Indifferent to the real world.

Severe malnutrition of soft hugs and gentle kisses.

bög

I SAID
OISPA SUOMI POIKA, KIITOS
So give me one NOW

lonely and ill

>implying you care

How many years has it been since someone raced up and hugged you tightly, as though you meant something to them?
Sitting on around 14 years without human affection here, might buy a daki soon.

recently 2bh

>How many years has it been since someone raced up and hugged you tightly, as though you meant something to them?
24, but I had a usual goodbye hug from a girl a month ago.

Dakimakuras can't hug you back which is no better than hugging an ordinary pillow.

>24, but I had a usual goodbye hug from a girl a month ago.
That's a contradiction, user.
Ordinary pillows are too small and my waifu makes me smile.

>That's a contradiction,
I thought we were talking about tight meaningful hugs. Mine lasted like a second and I know that the girl doesn't love me. She knew me before she met her husband.

The print on the daki is not visible at night so what's the point of having it at all. Unless it's some luxury edition with curves and bumps in the right places.

Since the start of 2016 I've been depersonalized, I felt there but "I wasn't there." Felt mentally and physically numb, lack of self awareness in my emotional state, unable to get angry. Along with lacking a sense of humor, felt like a blank slate with no identity, difficulty concentrating and thinking, and have been getting disturbing obsessions and compulsions. Sometimes I'd even wake up from screaming. What the hell is going on with me Sup Forums? I have no money for a therapist and don't want to go to one either.

Lonely, depressed and useless

im not depressed for the future I just feel I have nothing to look forward to. No gf in sight, probably wont be able to afford to move out until my late 20s, dont like the degree im studying but im too far in to drop out

>cant stop coughing
>the pain hurts
>also lonely

I want to leave this country

What course you studying?

information systems development

Why would you want to leave the most important country on the planet?

come to us, we'll take you in xx

same situation. honestly i gave up on a gf, we're not alone in this either, more people nowadays just cant be bothered. with regards to moving out i wouldnt mind living in a one room house, i dont take up any space and as long as i have a pc and food im good. just look for some shit cheap thing.

>pain hurts
hey everyone, we got Sherlock Holmes himself ovah here

californian detected.

>with regards to moving out i wouldnt mind living in a one room house
A decent apartment would do me just fine.

Just give me a decent job along with that and I'm set for life.
At this stage of my life I've realized that I'm not the kind of person meant to be loved.

Stop being a bully!

Just to make you feel like at home...
lol