How do you use English here?

How do you use English here?
I use by Googling words which I can't understand and search ''What this Japanese sentence is said in English'' on the internet.

WHY DOES NO ONE WRITE MY THREAD???
No one have written my thread lately....
I'm very sad......!!

ジットアニマレ

>RPing as an exemplary Jap

Most of the time it's okay, I don't need help if I want to write a simple sentence. When I try to write something more elaborate I often google-translate but in the reverse way : ex I first write my text in engligh and then put the text in google translate, just to see if it's not totally incorrect when it's translated in french.
Also I sometimes just look at one word or expression whit the google translate to see if this word really means what I wanted to say.

When I want to translate an expression or a common saying I just google "how do say -this expression- in english as you do"
I don't have a very good level in english but I think I'm improving myself shitposting on this site.

This is a important thread we need to bump it a little.

In japan,we not need to use English and it's very difficult to use English as us because English is very difficult from Japanese.
That’s life as Japanese.

Oh,I see. I don't know French do as same as me because your language(other European language) is close to English.
So,I thought you guys use English easy.

In this thread, I am God

As I said I'm not very good with english but many of my countrymen are better than me and can use english more easily.

What a perplexing esoteric pronoucement.

I just post, my english is around C1 european level
if something new/extremely niche comes up I usually google it

지토아니마레

>In this thread, I am God
You was born in the country that mother language is English BY CHANCE,wasn't you?
I will use English fluently If I was born in their countries.But my mother language Japanese is one of most different from English.
I get it.I only use korean language. The language is far easy from english as me.

닥쳐

어이 사촌 여기로 이민해라. 여기 백인양놈 너무 많노. 케나다에 우리들의 식민지 만들자.

대캐나다한민국 만세

Well, i speak english and i google those terms idk.

Keeping up with relatives from the old country or are you just a weeb?

Nigga i speak chinese, korean, English and French without an accent. Get on my level. Asians are supposed to be gifted in languages due to their incredibly high iq and exceptionly large brain.

I'm just ordinary person. Not gifted.

As a polygot, I suggest learning and become fluent in what I call foothold languages. For example, learning English will give you a good foundation in learning French and German while learning Japanese could give you a good foundational knowledge in learning korean etc. Go abroad and live in an english speaking country for awhile. This will give you the fluency necessary for you to learn French, German and so on.
Then once finished, you can literally work for the UN.

나뭇잎

>As a polygot

Uh...Thank you

i didnt read the thread because im tired and this will probably be shitpost i dunno yet but lik eprobably but ill write in your thread japanese person, japan is bretty cool and all but i dont understand why do japanese struggle so with english like i get that pronounciation may be hard but overall its a relatively easy language, and id assume you all learn it from middle school or kindergarden maybe, do you learn some other languages first? i thought english is usually the first foreign language youd learn as anyone so it shouldnt cause you much trouble for example im writing like shit now but im generally pretty good at english like check this out: embazzled do you know that word? its beretty cool word or like : perdition also cool word i like
thank

don't listen to the leaf

I'm using chrome extension that provide dictionary :D
You can drag-and-search

I use wordreference when I don't know a word and its pronunciation.
Sup Forums is a good source to learn idioms

Do you know if there is something similar with firefox ?

> i dont understand why do japanese struggle so with english

Several reasons. One contributor is that it is very hard for them to find speaking partners in their day-to-day life. In Japan, everyone speaks Japanese and everything is written in Japanese. For them English might be a useful or in-demand skill, but how often will it really come up for the average Japanese citizen living in Japan?

Cultural differences in how Japanese think can also become an obstacle, which might make it harder for them to think with an English-speaking mindset, rather than a Japanese-centric one (rank/relation between speakers, how you count, how you number and order things and quantities of things, how you structure a sentence and how you use punctuation are often giveaways for identifying Japanese ESLs). This is probably the biggest hurdle to overcome for the Japanese ESLs out there.

English also has many idioms, slang words, and local colloquialisms. The language constantly apes words and expressions from just about every major language and culture, which can become a sort of hell for someone trying to learn to speak English in a more natural manner.

I know Rikaichan is JP-EN, and I've seen plenty of EN-FR add-ons.

Maybe a google search for FR-EN dictionary add-ons will get you what you're looking for?

캐나다 이민 쉽냐?

뭐 돈하고 학력만 있으면 다 하는거지.

thanks

also you can try to improve your english by watching movies ant series in english with subtitles, it helps a lot. You can also try video games in english, it's a good way to develop your vocabulary