Carnival

Are you guys going to come to Brazil for carnival?

no thanks i dont wanna get killed or robbed

I don't want to get mugged or catch any exotic diseases

Come on, it isn't that bad

I can just stay home if I want to celebrate carneval.

if I ever want to watch beheading videos I have bestgore and other cites for this, no need to come to Brazil

Smart people.

please come
i never met a finn

I ain't going near south america. When south american people claim that Russia is safer than their country I know there is a problem.

>Come to Brazil ese, it's not like you're gonna get murdered or anything xDDDD

Não quero contrair a sida, ser roubado nem que me roubem o figado OP.

finns never travel, they are so autistic they spend 24/7 on the internet

Come pls

Use condoms. Don't go to dangerous places.

That is a fucking lie.
I am more autistic than your average finn.

I won't, that's for sure.

No money, my Portuguese is crap and would have to organise shit with my friends which is effort. Also no money. Also don't want to be robbed/murdered.

Fucking hell :/

I legit never met a foreigner.

>Don't go to dangerous places.

So don't go to Brazil?

yeah so I wonder how we live daily here

No. Don't go to dangerous areas and neighboorhoods.
Don't walk alone at night

Try fixing your country then tourists might come to your shithole.

podias por favor levar-te as centenas de putas brazileiras que andan por aqui na rua?

You don't, you get murdered by the thousands each year. The ones who don't get murdered get raped, or, at the very least, mugged.

This.

Let's be reasonable. There isn't much I can do for my country.
Also, tourists already come here.
I just want some Sup Forums buddies to visit me :/

I heard about this. Spain has like 30 thousand brazillian prostitutes.
Why don't you deport them?

não, elas tão ai porque tem gente que paga por elas
So I am dead and no one goes to work, university and everybody is as NEET as you?

My dad grew up in Brazil
I lived in France
Foreigners at my schools

I have met loads of foreigners

The only conclusions i have made are that asians are not human, slavs are missing something and blacks have no impulse control or long term planning capabilities.

>asians are not human
How come?

>slavs are missing something
How so?

Well, the subhumans are used to the violence. But as I said, the ones who don't get murdered get raped or mugged.

Did it hurt a lot?

>it's the unpalatable self-hating huezillian again
fuck off, my dude.

>self-hating
What makes you think so, shitskin?

>Canada has more homicides than US
>KSA, UAE, Japan, South Korea have 50k homicides every year
>Europe has more homicides than Africa

kys m8

are you not brazillian yourself?

>Why don't you deport them?

gastamos 20 milhões de euros em deportar gente todos os anos, estaría bem que pusessem algo de vossa parte.

>being this openly retarded

Nice bait.

i think you might have forgotten to turn on your proxy so you can pretend to not be brazillian

i bet a lot of argies do

The few places in Brazil that are "safe" to visit are the ones that don't really have a carnival.

Nobecause I hear Latin America is too dangerous.

>rio's carnival
degenerate shitfest
venice carnival is far better

Surprise surprise, who would've thought.

i dont ever want to go to brasil for any reason

And you are right in that, but all you need most of times is a friend to guide you in the country, and notbe taking photos with a 2k camera.

please come
i wanna meet people

lots of Brazilians come to dublin. The women are qt, thats about the only positive I can give

saudibro please send me oil money

:(

DO NOT go to Rio right now, police is about to go on strike and it's going to be LiveLeak stravaganza.

>Going to River of Janigger.
>Ever.

i wish i had any oil money burger bro, it all goes to the senpai

januarifloden

>going to Rio at any moment in time
Why would you do that? You can just visit your local favela for the same experience.

nah they arent

ran out of money after one month in rio wish i could have stayed for carnaval though
>my Portuguese is crap
same it's frustrating trying to chat up qts who can't speak English and your Portuguese is just sad.
what city?
meme cities like Ouro Preto and Petropolis?
>don't act like a typical Asian tourist
it's not that bad i stayed for a month

>meme cities like Ouro Preto and Petropolis?
Curitiba and Brasília also come to mind.

ah yeah makes sense i have thought about moving to Brasília before the crisis obviously not going to do it now but if there is a good recovery i might think about it again.

I really hate the catholics for allowing carnival to spread to here.

I'm going to be honest here. I'm from São Paulo and I never, ever saw a crime happening.

And I spend a month in Rio once and the same thing, the closest I got to a crime was me waiting by the car while my family was buying beer and some dude was eyeballing me, the doorman gave me a heads up and I locked the car up and he went away.

All in all, it's not as dangerous as it seems, the map posted does not represent the whole country. The northern states are basically shit as a whole, there's where the murder and crime happen. In Rio if a negro steals from you it's because you were stupid enough to let him do it in the first place, and most bandits follow some sort of order in which stealing from tourists like crazy is frowned upon by their superiors in the crime hierarchy, so it's very likely that they'll be punished for stealing one of you.

Now, what I don't recommend any of you doing is coming here during this time of the year. EVERYTHING will be overcrowded, too much people, hostels, hotels and stuff will all be full and then there's the massive summer heat. If you are curious about coming to Rio or Brazil in general, don't come during these festivities and special dates, it's a much more enjoyable experience.

Why would I do that when I have Mardi Gras?

A few of my friends have been there, some of them for 6 months some of them for a year. None of them got mugged. They did complaing about traffic being a clusterfuck in major cities but besides that they enjoyed brazil. If you're not retarded and you keep yourself in decent zones i doubt you risk your life, those stats are high cause of poor people killing eachother mostly.

Honestly I'm a 23 year old virgin who is extremely desperate. How quick would I cum if I got to fuck a thick-assed Brazilian prostitute?

it means all of the blue countries homicides added up is 50k and brazil has 50k

>If you're not retarded and you keep yourself in decent zones i doubt you risk your life
i try to tell people this but they are just too reactionary

Taking bets?
I pick less than 3 minutes.

Brazil is a shit and i don't want anybody here. It's that simple.

kys self hating faggot

Don't hate your country that much bro

Shut the fuck up you literal subhumans. No one is obliged to tolerate this incompetent shitty country full of shitty people. You like it because you're miles away from here, it's all good when you can choose whether to pay a little visit to this giant zoo full of monkeys or not. Fucking 1st worlders hypocrites. Filth.

Keep coming here, until you end up without your limbs. I'll laugh my shit off.

You'd have an easier time putting a man on mars than teach an insecure brazilian to stop self loathing.

Dude I'm from Louisiana. I guarantee that my state is just as third world as yours

I'm gonna celebrate German carnival

MODS

I guarantee shit. Living anywhere in the US by itself already confers you a lot of benefits. You have every kind of services available, whilst I can't import a lot of shit you Americans and Europeans have access to since I live in this fucking Africa. When I can import something I'm obliged to pay a shitton of taxes to this corrupt government. You've got no idea how well off you are compared to most people in this hellhole.

it's actually just their second panties that you see, they wear pantyhose and their own undergarments underneath. The top panties are made to be shown.

>WAH WAH I CAN'T IMPORT MY ANIME FIGURES AND MY ONAHOLES WAH WAH
kys faggot

Don't come, we're full.
Full of degenerates and niggers.

Look at this fucking retarded ape right here. You could pass him in the street in this country.

I'm going to winter Carnival here

Because if they're deported 30000 Muslim men take their place.

No, because I like the way we do carneval better. Pic related.

I don't watch anime you subhuman filth. If you weren't such a favelado nigger you'd know there's a ton of things Chimpanzilians don't have access to on the internet, such as affordable genetic testing. I can't even import a pair of Dr. Martens without being heavily taxed by this """"""""""government""""""""""

And what do these chimps even do with my tax money? Do they spend it in good infrastructure and education or do they shove it up their asshole? Because our rankings on both education and infrastructure are laughable, especially you when you take into consideration the amount of taxes the State collects and the amount of resources it has access to. But this is gonna end for you apes. Your fun is gonna end, mark my words.

My friend really wants to visit Brazil

Lmao

m8, you not even funny just cringy as fuck, I mean I kinda like what you are doing, because you are literally caricature of how stupid and autistic are Sup Forumstard selfhaters

We have our own carnaval.

Oh. Don't want to die either.

R A R E
A R E R
R E R A
E R A R

>Kurentovanje
Man, why have I never heard about this? It's so fucking awesome.

Those costumes are CUTE!

Don't think so.

Look, everybody, Aruba is here.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUBAAAAAAA

Yes?

Tone down the homicide tho. I want to visit but the violence is scary.

there is no violence my friend, most brs havent even held a gun or had a gun pointed at them

Then what's this I hear about people being culled in broad daylight?

>going to a nigger drug HIV transexual infested shithole
nah famalam

You're obviously very poorly educated. And probably poor as well. Look, if you really loved this country you wouldn't defend the decadence in which it is right now. Truth is: you don't love the country, what you love is being a favelado. I honestly feel sorry for you.

what happens is that a girl gives you twilight anesthesia and then takes you to your hotel room and has you empty your online bank account

it's happening in a place where the police decided to have a strike, regardless of the government's orders, they are being sued and are risking losing they jobs. It's mostly government incompetence, and the fact that some politicians want control over the borders to have the profit of drug trafficking for themselves. Brazil itself is living it's normal life, it's just the media that profits over this makes an spectacle over it

yes i am chimpanzillian aren't I? keep calling me names, that sure makes you a superior person and your arguments right

I see.

I still have my doubts.

>I still have my doubts.
That is what happens when you choose to believe Sup Forums/media/pol over the reality my friend