/MEXICO/ VIVA LA RAZA

Mexico is one of the top buyers of American corn in the world today. And Mexican senator Armando Rios Piter, who leads a congressional committee on foreign relations, says he will introduce a bill this week where Mexico will buy corn from Brazil and Argentina instead of the United States.

It's one of the first signs of potential concrete action from Mexico in response to President Trump's threats against the country.

"I'm going to send a bill for the corn that we are buying in the Midwest and...change to Brazil or Argentina," Rios Piter, 43, told told CNN's Leyla Santiago on Sunday at an anti-Trump protest in Mexico City.

He added: It's a "good way to tell them that this hostile relationship has consequences, hope that it changes."

Based Mexico, buy our corn pls,

I love corn, but I'm not a Mexican. What should I do?

Buy our corn

PLEASE, buy our corn.

Buy a sombrero then you are officially Mexican

Good. More corn for me.

You should also replace vodka with tequila

No, buy our corn

The corn you grow is not for human consumption though

PLEASE, buy MERCOSUL corn.

Now they want our help eh
Fuck mexico

It's not help. It's more money for you or Argentina or both.

I hope they all burn

money for us it is

OUR corn is better.

but you are rude. Mexicans like polite people. FACT!

We will be GENTLE, I swear.

Do not quarrel please. I'll buy all your corn.

EL PORFIRIATO SOON, MUCHACHOS

“I warn you: The openness for grain and agricultural products for Brazil will eat the market that you have today in Mexico,” said Ildefonso Guajardo, Mexico’s economy secretary in a meeting this week with Stephen Bannon, Peter Navarro, and Jared Kushner, all Trump’s top aides, according to the Mexican press.

Experts say such a bill would be very costly to U.S. farmers.

Corn is the biggest of the US’s $17.7bn in agricultural exports to Mexico, a value that has risen fivefold since the countries signed the North American Free Trade Agreement.

>$17.7bn
Deal! Thanks Mr. Orange.

Our deal

muh corn

>Canelo
>too much of a pussy to fight GGG
>has to fight pothead disappointment to his father Chavez jr.

Canelo would fuck GGG up. You're dumb as hell if you think Canelo is the one holding back the fight and not Oscar.

>posting a gif of a fight he had with a literal has been

Anyways how do I achieve canelo mode?

I knew Trump wouldn't be bad for us. Didn't expect it to create new business deals tho

Tortillas

>literal has been
Why do you attempt to talk about something you know jack shit about?

>implying Cotto isn't a had been

Yes, thats exactly what I was implying. I also said you don't know shit about boxing.

Argentina and Brazil are not allowed to sell stuff by themselves because of Mercosur, if Mexico wants to make new trade deals they have to present an idea to Mercosur and then they'll be buying Mercosur corn.

That's implied.
Argentina and Brazil represent something like what? 80% of the agro output of the block? Besides, would Paraguay and Uruguay oppose it for some reason?

Why would Uruguay and Bestguay oppose this deal?

Jealousy