Retro Sofia edition

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/felicia_333/?hl=en
instagram.com/dutchesss_/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>B*lgaria
>BJRM

Did we conquer you or were you our ally?

And this is how much Germs give a shit about Bulgaria.

Macedonia sure but similar to Bulgaria, Serbia nah. Bulgaro-Macedonians seem to be the most non/pre-Slavic

пpиятeлcкo нaпoмнянe дa peпopтвaтe и игнopиpaтe пocтoвeтe нa гъзoбoлнитe cъpвъpи

kek'd

SLAVIC MONGOLS BTFO

Our servants. We made you carry our stuff and regulate our streets.

Does the sign on the fancy building say Japanese Exhibition (to the left)? Fucking weeaboos.

>servs

>tfw no tatar gf

>german education
you lost our war, Hans
yet another thing to be ashamed of

Alliert, wie auch im ersten Weltkrieg du Spast.

And this is how we cared about you

>courthouse back then with honest judges
I can barely comprehend the thought

?
You think anyone actually gives a fuck about modern Germs and the abominaton that they are?They are a bunch of turks who only lust for muslim cock, how is that relevant?
But unlike fyrom, we dont forget history and we respect our allies and the people who trully helped us, ergo people have respect for Nazi Germany

Sorry das dein Land irrelevant ist.

He is our resident German.

Ich bin deutscher du depp

TRIGGERED

>not being a weebshit

As some user said a long time ago here isn't it interesting how every balk country had some kind of sugar daddy tbx
>Greece and the UK
>Serbia and Russia
>Bulgaria and Germany
>Romania and France

Woher soll ich das wissen :DDD

Is that the motherfucking Emperor?

>and who is the jap next to him lol

bulgaro-macedonians and greco-macedonians are in no way related, don't insult me like this

Lesen ist halt schwer

Wasn't the Romanian King actually German?

All royalty was German.

So was ours

Dum sheiße haha

>Bulagrische Flagge

Es gibt also keine Bulgaren die unsere Sprache können XDDD :^)

we had russia too tho

I will buy this house in the city centre and invite you over balk

Man merkt doch alleine am Satzbau schon ob jemand Einheimischer ist oder nicht

Russians don't really do friendship.

How could the people and local nobility accept a foreigner as king?

He was but everyone had a german king back then. Our revolution starter in France and we were massive frenchboos, and France satisfied their balkan colonial ambitions with us.

Eh only for a short period of time during and after the war of 1877-1878. When we started getting even a little relevant they were ther to tell us "Oy vey u cant do that". And after they became the USSR you know how much of a "loving" sugardaddies they were.

>local nobility
We had to send those back to Turkey.

How are the German kings viewed today? As good guys?

Because the local nobility invited them? German princes back then were seen as very educated, very politically smart, diplomatic and had connections, and there were a lot of them. Everyone in Europe except France invited a german prince to rule them or had a german prince inherit the throne, even the UK.

Originally Russia was Bulgarias daddy and Austria was serbia's daddy, but over time things got switched up and serbs ended up with Russia and France and Bulgaria with Germany and Austria

Daily reminder that we are ruled by pedophile elites

We didn't have other choice. All of our nobility and aristocracy was wiped out and Alexander Batenberg was seen as the best available option. The Saxe-Coburg's also had some blood relation to most european houses including Asen but that's we wuz territory.

In here everyone likes Carol the First, loves Ferdinand, hates Carol the Second and is somewhat ambivalent about Michael. Carol and Ferdinand improved the country immensely in every scope, but Carol II fucked everything up and Michael didn't have a lot of time to rule before he was exiled by commies.

So I guess a German is better than a Turk. I always thought that you guys were some kind of vassal duchy or kingdom and not completely controlled by the ottomans.

Russian support for the newly liberated Bulgarians lasted all of six years. They always intended to conquer these lands.

one of them was the biggest fucking retard in existence

the other one was probably the best monarch we had since 1400

it got switched because russia declined to aid bulgaria in the 2nd balkan war which p much severed ties for a while and it left serbia as their only option to have any influence in the balkans after that

We kicked Ferdinand out, his body still lies unburied somewhere in Germany. I can't think of a single monument of him in the entire country. His son was ok though.

I have a dark secret, if I share it, will it be only amongst us?

Local aristocracy was completely extinguished. All we had in the 19 century was clergy and some uppity bourgeois.

this too

blew my mind when russia had aims at thrace and constantinople up until the early 20th century

The first one was generally liked, the second is kinda hated and the third is a serious contender for GOAT when you take in account the difficult situation he was in.

>russia declined to aid bulgaria in the 2nd balkan war
Only because Bulgaria got uppity and thought they could dictate conditions to the Russians.
Bad move.

>They always intended to conquer these lands.
>it's not their rightful clay

how the h*ck is anything in the balkans rightful russian clay

That make is the biggest russian cocksucker on this board, I wouldn't pay attention to him if I were you.

Russians are cancer, anyone knows it, except the serbs.

Unless...

Eh don't blame them. They will realise it once Russia's interests shift somewhere else and their big daddy leaves them alone.

Remember, this is serbs we are talking about. They are retarded.

I enjoy making you mad.

I would have liked them if they weren't that fucking retarded tbx. Cant stand Sup Forums creaming all over those buttmad Russian slaves for killing some mudshits in villages. Hell I could do that too with my mates but I would feel like a kebob remover xddd.

Wouldn't*

What will always be hilarious to me is that the "kebab remover" serbs were conquered by turks after 2 battles and they spent the century before they were finally completely annexed helping the ottomans conquer the balkans. We even killed one of their kings/princes in battle.

Yes, when it comes to protecting Europe and their land from muzzies they are JUST tier. The removal meme is fucking retarded and only relevant because Milosevic was an irl shitposter and decided to make mini genocides.

>kebab removers

fresh meme my dude

i miss my greek lesbo queen already

why was Kimon so fucking based lads

instagram.com/felicia_333/?hl=en

There can be only one....
also dutchess

instagram.com/dutchesss_/?hl=en

who are they?

Thoughts?

They are promised to the person who will unite Macedonia and Greece

>friendship ended with Serbia