en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_(polity)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russia?

>white people
>cilivized

Fuck france

Fuck England

Fuck Spain

Oh yeah faggot? I would grab your by your hair and and make you moan my name and other french sultry words.

Fuck Russia

OH NO I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT NOT AGAI-

>age old

fuck them indeed

>age old rival
No, Russia is reserved for Finland

Your country isn't even age old

>Finns and Norwegians will unironically think we are their rival when we only give a shit about Denmark

Finland BTFO'd again by Sweden

Fait moi goûter de ta perfidie, Albion !

Finnics have been fighting againt enroaching slavonics long before sueones managed to hammer two blocks of wood together to get on the right side of the baltic though. Swedes are irrelevant to finns in the the large picture of history.

>Swedes are irrelevant to finns in the the large picture of history.
>was literally Sweden for over 600 years

Finnish butthurt best butthurt

>his country is not hated by literally all bordering countries since centuries

step your game up.

probably Spain itself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_two_Spains

Even we couldnt achieve this feat and god knows we tried.

We have literally been fighting with diggerent kinds of russians for last 2000 years, saying this doesnt make me kang. You know our history doesnt start at your hello im made of stone t birger jarl

But the OP said country, not people.

600 years over a span of thousands of years is marginal aka irrelevant though. Slavs have objectively had the largest effect on finns and related people, swedes are literally just a side note in all other eras except the medieval period.

Your were barbaric tribes fighting other barbaric tribes. Not fucking countries. Heavily exaggerating this doesn't change anything my easily assmad neighbor.

>a fucking leaf
>talking shit

>what is national identity
Hard for frenchcuck to understand tho I get it

Finnish autism knows no bounds

What's the difference?

>inferior Indo-Europeans talking shit about Finns again
Lmao

You don't have an age old rival if you haven't been in war with this rival for 116 years.

Glad to see you agree with me.
Now please stop obsessing over us.

Why must every Finn ruin threads by being extremely easily butthurt? They are Indian tier by now in sensitivity.

>inb4 blaming it on Kang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People

Why do you always use the barbaric tribe card? Well hello mister viking how nice of you inventing christian civilization

Why do they have on the head of spaghetti?

The whole fucking northern part of Europe was barbaric tribes by that time. Stop making yourself a victim.

They have separate wikipedia articles?

So do government and state but they're the same thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_(polity)

You need to practice your argumentation skills my son.

We have spoken same language, lived in the same place and practiced same culture way longer you guys have been around, more autist to claim we cant be someones "eternal enemy" because we havent been a "country"

Is Mexico ours or just Spanish speakers in general?

>Why do you always use the barbaric tribe card?
it was you who brought it up in the first place. make your own thread if you wanna circlejerk over ancient snownigger tribes

>we were the country while you were barbarians
>we all were barbarians...
Which one is it?

So sweden wasn't a country either before adopting christianity willingly out of their own free will
Really gave me a think

That would probably be Turkey.
I won't say Germany or Russia because "rival" implies a hint of reluctant admiration.

finnish autism has no bounds

please point out the post where he allegedly brought up the subject of barbarism

Why do you out words in my mouth?
When did I imply we were a country?

Jesus christ you're easily butthurt. It's embarrassing.

No, WE WUZ VIKINGZ and shiet. Sweden as a country wasn't really a thing until after the viking age.

Vikings from Sweden gave us statehood. But later they become our rivals :(

>get btfo
>proceed to cry
Sad!

I thought Finns were master of memes and immune to banter

If some anonymous Swede calls you barbarians with no history and you know he's wrong there's really no need to try and engage him further if he's not going to change his mind

>ITT: grampas being old n shit

Don't be a cuck vladimir. scandis had nothing to do with the formation of the kievan rus.
>Accounts have suggested that the Rus' were present before the arrival of the Varangians, noting that only a handful of Scandinavian words can be found in modern Russian[32][33][34] and that any alledged Scandinavian names in the early chronicles would not have been replaced by Slavic names.[37]

They are literally the most easily butthurt people on this board atm. What did you expect?

Doesnt change the fact russians have been this places eternal enemy for long as anyone knows, even if it became independant shorter time ago

Sweden started to form when the various provinces of Sweden were absorbed around 1000 AD into a single unit, but the crown began to gain significant influence only during the late 13th century. In 1280 King Magnus Ladulås issued a statute authorising the establishment of a nobility and the organisation of society on the feudal model.

I expected them to not give a shit about your barbarian claims and just laugh it off

Russia was our rival for about 40 years. Relations were pretty friendly before then, Henry Ford helped the Soviets set up their factories in the 20s, we mediated the Russo-Japanese War, they sold us Alaska for cheap, and they even helped us during the Civil War (sent their fleet to New York in order to send a message to the Brits/French, who were thinking about intervening on the side of the South).

Bitch please!

At this time of night here are only autistic drunken finns, normally finns master shitposting

You can literally write "Finland is Swedish rightful clay, gib it back XD" and you get a wikipedia tier post from a Finn trying to argue why that isn't true. It's just embarrassing. And this wasn't the case 6 months ago either.

For "rivals" there has to be actual competition. The US and Mexico fought one war, which the US won easily, and that was the end of the "rivalry". If we have a rivalry with any spanish-speaking country, it's spain itself, but even that was only really a thing from 1810 to 1899, and they helped the US win its independence to begin with so it was hardly an "age old rivalry".

We don't really have age old rivals. We do have age old friends, though (France, and to a lesser extent the UK).

>Swedes think they are relevant anymore

you guys got enough with yourselves now

>Not having rivalries caused by power hungry nobels figthing over peasants and land that led to the death of millions

Are you even a country?

We had fairly good relations with Spain before the Spanish war

You know it's going down for Sweden when the German media reports negatively about the migrants in Sweden.

We just were warring tribes. Rurik united all scattered tribes.

Damn c*mmunists have spoiled everything.

And rurik was a finn so the eternal finnish/slavic rivalry continues to this day :^)

>he shares half a haplotype with us. pure-blooded Finnish kang

>*he shares the Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup with us. aka pure blooded finnish kang born from an abducted fertile norse woman impregnated by superior finnic seed.
Fixed

Rurik was a Swede. You even call the Swedes as Ruotsi/Rootsi. That is consonant with the Rus'.

And Roslagen in Uppland has haplotype much like the one that was in the descendants of Rurik. BTW Roslagen is also very in tune with the Rus'.

>When the rival of your country is your country itself

>more autist to claim we cant be someones "eternal enemy" because we havent been a "country"
but how can it be a rivalry when Russia has been the dominant one for more than a thousand years?

Nah, Finns, Swedes and Balts are no fun, removing Kebab (and sometimes being removed ourselves) is much better

Damn, I didn't even realize we fought so much.

>oh look, it's this shit again

This individual is particularly sick.

>tfw karelian
>my ancestors actually fought with based novgorod bros against cucks

feels good

>tfw svear
>my ancestors actually conquered and partitioned karelia with based Novgorod bros
Doesn't get any comfier than this

We had a rocky relationship with britan ever since we left them but I wouldn't consider us rivals

>French
>Prussians
>Turks

It is still a legend man

>If you've not exterminated an entire country's nobility for bants you're literally a non-country

Canada :3