The acne is coming back

>The acne is coming back

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/214611-vitamins-in-sperm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

having lots of acne is a good sign if you are a teenager. if you're a grown man though it means you have to stop being a fat piece of shit.

Why would being fat cause acne perhaps besides increased estrogen from aromatization?

eating too many chocolate bars

>only have acne where I put my hands
hmmmmm

>having lots of acne is a good sign if you are a teenager.
literally what?

There's little to no proof that eating chocolate causes an increase in acne breakouts.

He's partly right that hormone fluctuations that occur in Pubertal teenagers has an effect but there's a lot more that goes into it beyond that

well my face has been covered in acne, specifically my left jaw, for 6 years, since I was 13. I'd like to know what the positives of being fucking ugly is. Medication, diet, and "muh clean pillowsheets" are memes

Have you tried accutane?

And they're only SORT OF memes, for some people with mild acne those things do fix the issue, but otherwise Accutane is the only real option that's proven to fight all forms of acne.

bump t bh

Start doing face masks.. Mix 1 tsp raw honey, 1/2 a tsp of turmeric, rinse your face in warm water and apply while still semi damp (makes the honey less of a bastard to spread) and leave it on for like 20 minutes, more if you want, then it'll rinse off easily with cool water when you're done. Avoid the skin around your eyes. The turmeric will stain your skin but goes away after you rinse it a couple of times. Moisturize afterwards. Honey has the right ph balance for your skin and is a humectant and turmeric has been used to treat acne for a long time.

Add a drop of tea tree oil if you want to get fancier, it's good for acne prone skin but you always want it diluted

Does this actually do anything? This sounds momscience-tier

I do it and it keeps my skin very clear, eliminates my blotchy uneven skin tone, and improves the texture, especially of the nose.. But that's just anecdotal

Tbh I've had really bad acne and tried a lot of different shit that didn't help me until i used accutane and fixed my skin completely

But it's been a good 2-3 years now and it's starting to get worse and idk what do tbqh. Considering a second run of it but it's not a pleasant time

It makes you really dry, right? What kind of environment do you live in? When I lived in a hot humid place I was plagued with horrible cystic acne that I couldn't get rid of

>It makes you really dry
Yeah hella dry lips/inside of nose/skin etc. Like i would moisturize once or twice a day and apply lip balm but it would still flake, works gud though

Canada is cold and dry in the winter and then humid and hot in the summer desu, kind of worst of both worlds

Stop drinking milk? It helped me a lot when I was teenager.

I'm not fat, never have been

still get acne despite being in my 20s

See I live in Montana so it's similar in the winter (which I actually love since my skin seems to do the best in cooler dry weather) but in the summer we don't usually have bad humidity.. Do you tend to be more oily or dry normally?

dry AF after accutane bruh

My skin is dry as fuck, never gets oily even after exercising

Ah see that's something I'm not very knowledgeable about because I'm such a greasy fuck... Does it feel like your skin doesn't seem to accept moisturizer/be affected by moisturizing it? Because the honey's humectant properties really help out with that, and the turmeric naturally exfoliates without ripping up your skin like that apricot scrub shit

idk senpai I guess I could try it

But the fact that my skin is so dry now I think is the reason why I barely have any acne anymore compared to before

Yeah acne is usually the oily man's game but dry skin also needs moisture to keep it healthy

>Fit body
>Nice aesthetics
>Have permanent backne
Fuck this shit

Just use fucking antibiotics all fucking acne is caused in one way or another by bacteria just kill the fuckers and acne is gone

What if it comes back tho familapai

Was the bacteria not fully killed or did it somehow come back? I ran 80mg Accutane for 5 months

You may be a good candidate for Accutane if you're willing to go through the shit that happens to you while taking it, i know a guy who had some bad bacne and his back is completely clear albeit scarred now

Just continue using the antibiotics giving them like a 10 or 15 days rest because antibiotic resistant is actually fucking expensive to maintain for those fuckers in your skin and those with that set of traits actually die off in a free-competing environment with those non resistant bacteria who survived after a few days, so then they multiply and you kill them with the antibiotic again and repeat every time until you grow up
Bacteria are never fully killed. Even if they were, they're floating in the air around you. We can just control them.
I guess you could combine Accutane with antibiotics for better results

Don't listen to anyone who tells you right off the bat to take antibiotics, it's really not good for you to take them unless there is no other option. Examining your diet, environment, and skincare routine is the first thing to do.

I did that already for many years and it didn't do jack shit. The only thing that made any sort of noticeable improvement had been accutane.

not him but

MY
OLD
AS
FUCK
DERMATOLOGIST REFUSES TO GIVE ME ACCUTANE BECAUSE HE SEEN A PAMPLET ABOUT HOW ''DANGEROUS'' IT IS BECAUSE OF CHAPPED LIPS

SO HE GIVES ME A ANTIBIOTIC THAT IS SLOWLY KILLING MY KIDNEYS INSTEAD GIVING ME KIDNEY STONES AND BLOOD IN URINE

FUCKING OLD PEOPLE NEED TO BE FORCED OUT OF MEDICINE AT A CERTAIN AGE

I know that feeling bro. I've been on Monocycline for 5 years and it still doesn't help.

I get acne on my fucking scalp and inside my ears. Some of us are just cursed with this. No amount of clean pillow, water or eating nothing but fucking plain salads will fix it.

kys
Trimethoprim/Sulfamethoxazole are dirt cheap, effective and don't really have side effects besides maybe some occasional diarrhea you can actually prevent by drinking tea and yogurt

Dude don't get cucked by your doctor.

Here's some options:

1) Go to another dermatologist...

2) Buy it from an Indian/Turkish/whatever pharmacy online - it'll even be cheaper too aurapharma or Alldaychemist or whatever Indian pharmacy holds it right now in 2017

3) Buy it from a UGL steroid source from reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk (potency might be variable)

no one is cursed my dude

Just take accutane and you will 100% fix it.

If you really care buy it RIGHT NOW from an indian pharmacy. Buy a prepaid visa giftcard if you're scared of giving your CC Info to a literal Pajeet

>tfw 23
>hormones finally coming down
Hopefully this mean no more acnes. I also found out jacking off loses alot of zinc, which is essential for skin healing. Maybe this is also the reason I had so much acne.

Okay peru

>Tfw acne on my mouth so it look like herpes

Source

livestrong.com/article/214611-vitamins-in-sperm/
>zinc remains crucial for hormonal balance, cellular repair, immune system function and libido
I jacked off everyday, somtimes twice. When I decided to slow down, my skin became less red and less oily. So I think zinc loss plays a bih part in my acne.

Thanks
Really made me think

stop eating bread, pasta, sugar

Drink a lot of water
Dont touch your face
If mild acne use 5% bp

Source : used to get them when i was 14 - 17

Maybe you have a lot of dead skin

>eat greasy crappy food daily
>get barely any sleep
>never wash my skin, shower once a week
>haven't changed my pillow covers in like a year
>constantly stressed out about work and school
>0 acne, spotless and shiny (not greasy) skin

Feels good being genetically superior

That's not healthy for you at all and you smell like fucking shit

If I smelt bad I'd be fired from my job.

The people at mcdonald's don't mind

Drink a ridiculous amount of water

My skin was pretty flawless until suddenly when I was 16 it went to absolute shit, like total fucking out of blue just went from 0 to 100 in a matter of days. Ever since then it's just been a very gradual improvement. I'm 19 now and it's pretty good now, still get occasional breakout that makes me don't wanna go out in public but they are rare now. I imagine in another 2 years I'll be perfect

Might sound gay for guys, but a modest amount of makeup can really help you out your confidence.

Yeah i was considering trying some concealer but it sounds gay AF

It's really not. I mean guys on TV and shit wear a ton of makeup, so it's not that weird.

Just do it man you'll feel so much better. I wish it starting doing it years ago would have saved me a lot of embarrassment

>dad had acne
>i have acne
>good looking, tall and with golden wavy hair
>never gave acne that much attention
>used accutane non the less
>accutane solved everything by itself in 6 months
>now i'm good looking, tall with great hair and a clear skin
meds are cool familia

thank you senpai i think i may do this

np bud.

It really is worth it. Being able to go out in public without feeling like an ugly faggot is wonderful