Indians are the best immigrants

Arabs are the worst

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSyRMtT0-sM
jewishtechs.com/jewish-techies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canadians are worst CEOs

>Idi Amin expels Indians from Uganda
>their economy turns to shit as all the Indian business owners and workers, who were brought over during the colonial era because there weren't enough skilled native Ugandans, weren't replaced by Ugandan workers

>Trump wants to stop companies from using H1B visas to bring over skilled Indian workers because there aren't enough skilled Americans
>the American economy will likely become Uganda tier if we deport all the Indians in silicon valley
Sup Forums absolutely BTFO

when is Sup Forums not BTFO?

Fuck off pajeet
youtube.com/watch?v=YSyRMtT0-sM

Oh boo hoo some butthurt guy was shit at his job, and gave a tear jerking, biased account of what happened.

Indians didn't get to the top being being cheap labor. They got to it by being superior to American workers. White America has gotten lazy after decades of prosperity. Now you're afraid to work hard to maintain your standards of living while Indians are motivated and have a good work ethic because they have experienced strife and don't want to be poor. Americans just want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

If he was so shit at his job why was he the one in charge of training his replacement?

>Americans aren't skilled enough to do the work
>I mean Americans are just lazy
Can you pick a spot for your goalposts and stick with it? Preferably somewhere back in Hyderabad so you don't need to move it again when you get sent home.

he looks like Yves Calvi

>a janitor
Hoe fucking shit do you have to be at your job to be replaced by an indian?

Alternatively if your job is so easy an indian can do it why even do it in the first place?

All Indians are welcome in Finland

yes good idea surely insulting americans and antagonizing them will make them more likely to accept you and keep you in their country instead of deporting you back to your shithole with the others

lol pajeet great logic i can really see the superior intellect at work here

if americans are so shit why are you living in their shit country btw

>If he was so shit at his job why was he the one in charge of training his replacement?
>people would never lie to make themselves look better
I'm a white American, I just don't want this country to turn into Uganda. I can browse Sup Forums too, I don't want those kind of people developing my software.

I only have a problem with white Americans, most Americans aren't white.

msot americans are white actually and even considering current demographic trends (which might very well change considering this election's results) they will keep being a powerful voting block
in fact that voting block is galvanized and united by the current situation as we have seen recently,

they will keep voting for right-wing anti-immigration parties which are far from a white-only thing, in the future i don't think marcos will want pajeet stealing his job anymore than john does

>which might very well change considering this election's results
LOL

Only the illegals, who couldn't vote anyways, are getting deported. 51% of newborns aren't white.

>in fact that voting block is galvanized and united by the current situation as we have seen recently
White people vote Republican by a smaller margin than non whites vote Democrat. Once the boomers start dying off, it's over for Republicans. Especially since Trump stigmatized the Republican party in the eyes of non whites for at least a generation.

>in the future i don't think marcos will want pajeet stealing his job anymore than john does
Wishful thinking. White racists have stigmatized anti immigrant parties too much for that to happen in the near future. Blacks in America overwhelmingly support pro immigration politicians even though their jobs are getting "stolen" as well because being anti immigrant is seen as the white position.

>Only the illegals, who couldn't vote anyways, are getting deported. 51% of newborns aren't white.
Deportations aren't the only factor here at all, birth rates can easily change according to interior politics. Besides 49% of newborns are white which means even in the future you'll still have a lot of white people to deal with. Not accounting for "white" latinos who all politics aside actually are white and christian (and that's the most important part t b h, i bet christianity will once again have a major role to play in the future)

>White people vote Republican by a smaller margin than non whites vote Democrat. Once the boomers start dying off, it's over for Republicans. Especially since Trump stigmatized the Republican party in the eyes of non whites for at least a generation.
>Wishful thinking. White racists have stigmatized anti immigrant parties too much for that to happen in the near future. Blacks in America overwhelmingly support pro immigration politicians even though their jobs are getting "stolen" as well because being anti immigrant is seen as the white position.
Yes sure in a few years you will get banana republic-tier election results with 80% people voting democrat ... oh wait no the world isn't that fucking stupid and they'll find a way to make republicans relevant again just like they did with Trump.
I already heard this whole same discourse you're having back when Obama was elected, and how never again the right wing will be in the white house, racism is over, republicans are over blah blah blah, well look what happened
It's incredibly reductionist to think the bi-partisan establishment would be that fucking incompetent. After Trump the left will come back then they will just find some good reasons for Republicans to come back, like an outside enemy, and Americans could totally elect a Pinochet-like latin dictator i don't see why not

>tfw can't compete with superior indian men

...let's be honest : it's a boy

>white

"""""white"""""

Only white women in tech are actually men.

not white in finland but with a name like that he's actually white in marseille

i'd say that's white enough for me
i bet with a little effort we can make a nationalist out of him just like conversano

Why are Indians so intelligent and how are they taking Americans' jobs?

>Why are Indians so intelligent
Why India is so shithole if Indians so intelligent?
>how are they taking Americans' jobs?
Cheapest English-speaking workforce in the world.

>I already heard this whole same discourse you're having back when Obama was elected
No, all of the progressive discourse back was about how America is finally post racial because a lot of whites voted Democrat. The liberal media wasn't really complaining about how racist the white working class was in 2008.

>implying shitposting at some basement dwelling NEET on a cambodian noodle making forum would change common american's perception of Indians.

The tech lobby in congress is as strong as the kike lobby. We aint going nowhere.

>if americans are so shit why are you living in their shit country btw

never said america is shit. NEETs on 4chin dont represent america.

>Why India is so shithole if Indians so intelligent?

temp bump in a 4000 year history. indian civilization was long there before your meme country was even populated and would be there long after yours vanishes.

Poor people.
Poor people fuck any chances of a third world country becoming a first world

*Becoming first world

how can white CEOs even compete?

>indian civilization
FUCK YEAH!

Please excuse my shitty drawing skills.

DESI'D

>The tech lobby in congress is as strong as the kike lobby.
but user every other lobby is also the kike lobby just not as openly

also surely jews must be part of the tech lobby aren't they, what with google facebook apple etc all being owned by jews ?
just look at this jewishtechs.com/jewish-techies/

weak bantz mate. Dont worry, your meme of a country isnt important enough for me to waste time finding what it sucks at other than pootin's cock

kikes are good mates of india.

Jai AIPAC

>cock-a-doodle-doo!
Go wash yourself, mary.

As someone who lives in an area with lots of immigrants from all over, I'd say Indians are some of the shittiest immigrants, worse than mainland Chinese in many ways.

>always smell like shit, literally you can smell them from 10 ft away
>wear open toed shoes so smell their stinky feet too
>rude as fuck, have a "better than you" attitude that they carry with them from India
>cancerous, medieval, face-based hierarchical culture that reinforces said attitude
>almost always ugly as fuck, only the top don't bother integrating and only associate with other indians

But they pay taxes and don't commit crime so they're much better than the natives

No, they're shit tier.

t. Mohammad bin-Amriki

belarus's gdp per capita is only twice of indias.

not forgetting industrializing a billion people is pretty difficult unless you are china.

Nope, this is what the vast majority of Americans think.

>pajeets
>good

>belarus's gdp per capita is only twice of indias.
Oh lel, only twice. What if I say my cock longer than yours only twice. Just only twice: not a big difference, right?
>not forgetting industrializing a billion people is pretty difficult unless you are china
Maybe if the people were some smarter they would have developed the industry instead of breed like rabbits.

Arabs are better looking

>gdp per capita after industrialized for 50+ years

india is growing at 7% per year, while belarus is at 0.5%.

per capita gdp is going to be higher in india in a decade mate.

tfw no curry wife

>Why are Indians so intelligent
They are not.They have peasant complex and work very hard to move from their designated shitting streets. Easiest way to do this is to learn programming because you need only old pc and internet. "Indian code" is actually a meme in IT. As their code is shit they pursue career at all costs and try hard to become managers. There are a blillion of Indians, so some of them success and as a result you get all this Indian CEOs.

>But they pay taxes
>and don't commit crime

Google "[Indian surname] [your state/country] fraud" and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised

>india is growing at 7% per year, while belarus is at 0.5%
You're smart like an ass. Did you never heared about logarithmic growth? I wont be surprised if some nigger scrapyard in Africa grew by more than 100% last year.