Why does every criminal come here?

what do we have?

Other urls found in this thread:

elpais.com.uy/informacion/nueva-objecion-avion-presidencial-fallo.html
elpais.com.uy/informacion/avion-presidencial-asunto-cerrado-gobierno.html
elpais.com.uy/informacion/avion-presidencial-once-propietarios.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probablemente leyes de mierda como nosotros.

cosas gratis como educación y salud que los padres quieren para sus hijos, pero estos no lo aprovechan y prefieren hacer dinero fácil, y los hijos de estos también

argentinians not allowed in my thread btw

I like Argentina threads

all right, sorry, I'll leave

Buenos Aires is big
lots of stuff to steal
im glad its such a magnet for injuns and vagrants
doing God's work anons, keep it up

Mochilas

I was in a bar the other day, talking to some guys, and one of them told me had been mugged in Montevideo. Don't worry Uruguay, you are getting there. Didn't you have a case not long ago of a group of criminals killing a family? pic related

Many years of liberal government

Lombroso tenía razón

yep. we're getting worse by the day, thanks to our commie government

criminals are all "innocent and victims of the system", they go free in a day to mug again

luckily lots of criminals end up in Buenos Aires

"WE'RE NOT SENDING OUR BEST!" as Trump would say

sorry about that :^)

I thought your government was changing, now that Mujica wasn't president.

>Lombroso llego a una conclusión en la que se que el delincuente es el eslabón perdido pues en la evolución de la especie, el simio se convierte en hombre , pero queda un pequeño espacio que es en donde entra el hombre delincuente , este es un ser que no llego a evolucionar adecuadamente , por lo mismo se quedo en una etapa intermedia entre el simio y el hombre.
Probablemente, tienen un parecido los criminales

Vazquez is worse than Mujica, he's more "politically correct" and therefore more shady, we never know what he's doing

for example he just bought a PRIVATE PLANE with taxpayer money, the plane is from 1979 and is like buying a RENAULT 12 if it was a car

the previous owner is HIS PERSONAL FRIEND, and the plane has a planned life of 2, TWO years before it becomes obsolete

most opposition politicians speculate the only reason to buy such outdated plane so fast is to ship suitcases with money on diplomatic flights without customs supervision, there's no other explanation

pasting you links so you know im not making shit up

the left has to go or this country won't survive another leftard presidency

elpais.com.uy/informacion/nueva-objecion-avion-presidencial-fallo.html
elpais.com.uy/informacion/avion-presidencial-asunto-cerrado-gobierno.html
elpais.com.uy/informacion/avion-presidencial-once-propietarios.html

Our former president was a commie and she wanted to turn South America countries along with former Brazilian president, Maduro and others commies presidents into a one single country

*Your

free gibmedats and inefficient police force

rochas

this and also the cuck mentality of argentineans that allow and even encourage this to keep happening

criminal thread