Tell me about Japan.

Why does it wear the dot?

t. Zhang

Nahh, I am actually greek

I am a Greek tho

National wealth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth

THE FACT ON Sup Forums

With all these Japs in my thread? get out you rice nibbling Nips.

Here in Quebec we love Sweden

>Quebec. Yes.

japan is a shitty country with shitty people
worked in japan for 8 years. Never again

you triggered netouyo
that's a 100% guarantee that your thread will be ruined by them

tell your experience in there please

I agree, fuck manchildren. Funny part is most japs heavily look down upon weeaboos.

t. Chang

You must pay tax , I am actually greek, though.

t. Ping Cheng from /r/aznidentity/

wow , we japanese never use the english word .
you must be a racist.

you should find a job other than being JIDF for free, netouyo

I just watched the press conference where President Trump and Prime Minister Abe answered a few questions. And jesus, it was so horrible to watch. It is reasonable to assume that only the best of the best of translators from Japan are chosen to support the prime minister, yet the translations were absolutely terrible ("president-o trump", among other bullshit). and this is the pinnicle of Japanese Linguistic studies? seriously? On top of that, Japan still has the death penalty, and still have their emperor, has among the highest suicide rates in the world, and despite being a world leader in technological development, the general populus is retarded when it comes to technology and the internet. Really makes you think.

im not netouyo you bigoted nip

netouyos and chink/gook diaspora on the internet are the same scum

both deserve to get ruined

you chinks can't speak anything without the flag.
chink chinko chicken lol

>Germany

true
japan should get nuked

Japan is pretty kewl. Their food is disgusting tho.
An overrated country would be Canada.

>his country got Mohamed
>posting complaint about Japan

Don't understand why he has not commited sudoku

Immigration isn't everything. Germany is superior to Japan in EVERY way except immigration policies. But yes i'm supposed to commit suicide, because i work 8 hours a day from Monday to Friday, and get 30 days of paid vacation a year.
Enjoy your depression, chink

I don't know who to support here. I want to meme you both equally.

Enjoy travel on your vacation with your Islam friends :P

Is there non-overrated nation?

We all know that "you" are poor desu.

Germany was perfect 20-10 years ago, literally the best country you could dream to end as a mexican (and latin american i think) way to rise and fall in less than 30 years Hans.

>"president-o trump"
we have “katakana”, user
how do you know that translations were bullshit if you don't understand Japanese at all
> still has the death penalty
criminals are far more killed when they are caught in western “advanced” countries
>has among the highest suicide rates in the world
simply wrong
>retarded when it comes to technology and the internet
says in “chan” website

>criminals are far more killed when they are caught in western “advanced” countries
America is not representative of the western world. In fact, America is the only country that still has the death penalty in the western advanced world.
>we have “katakana”, user
So? The woman was translating what Abe was saying to the English speaking audience, including Trump. I don't have to understand Japanese to know that her English was terrible. And I'm saying that she was the translator for the prime minister. that's arguably the most important translation job any translator could have, and they picked her, which says a lot about Japan

t. takeshi chang kim

I am a Greek

>Germany in charge of English

That's why you are cucked so hard.
You should have learned from us a lot, user.

me too, hello fellow greek

>not killing people who clearly cant live in an organized society
i bet you believe in inherent human rights

>America
I mean european countries
their criminals are far more killed with the police guns compared to japan
>that's arguably the most important translation job any translator could have
I have not watched her work so IDK but if it's like that maybe there was a personal connection or something
basically, English-Japanese translation is difficult and tends to be terrible
regardless of whether the translator is Japanese or not

when will they rangeban japanese?

Fuck off,you mass replying faggot.

It's only netouyo and waaeboo to overestimate Japan.

>Germany is superior to Japan in EVERY way except immigration policies

>this is what krauts REALLY believe
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH, come on, i don't really care when you say that to other europoors, third worlders and all that.
but to japan????? pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

germany is a fucking irrelevant shithole compared to the rising sun.
we have the national wealth equal to that of germany and france combined , the world's longest life expectancy, the lowest crime rate, are the largest net creditor nation, have top-notch tech and innovation in which germany is pretty mediocre IRL as the pic shows, etc., etc., and even in birthrate, germany's is lower than japan's these days for all your "happy german life" hype, which is why more and more immigrants to support economy are needed there in the disguise of """"""""""""""""""humanitarian""""""""""""""""""" in the first place. basically, everything that makes modern germany look somewhat prosperous is nothing but the fruit of euro, a fucked up currency sphere where less competitive southern europoors are bundled up with germany to suffer from a huge deficit which is balanced by germany's surplus from them, favoring germany by sparing it from an appreciation of currency that would hamper its export oriented economy despite its already massive trade surplus.

you'd better be careful about talking about superiority when you are in the presence of the most superior nation on the planet xD

praise the shit post

nanking

when S. gooks say something to japs , they always say German is blah blah

that is it

inb4

hes chinese or such. you just wasted your time. dont get fooled by a flag. theres a bunch of immigrant/expat posters like you. this is the very basics of posting on Sup Forums

Don't you guys ever get bored of roleplaying with proxies?

shoah

Too easy