What's he thinking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/urxdkl.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where did I place that nuclear football again?

the best day to take that blonde out furniture shopping

>yep that's me. you're probably wondered how I ended up in this situation. well...

Walls and shit

>What's he thinking about

isn't this a matter of national security

Not in the Trump Administration.

>tfw you realize this adminstration might be bold enough to start the nuclear holocaust.

Why did the burgers had to fucking choose between Shillary and Mr. Grabber

Want's to recreate this on Iran tbqhwyf

why?

because his id is secret as he is an agent of the secret service as in secretly secret

Not how it works mate

The Canadian man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his pale skin. This pale skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the freezing blizzards of Canada, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pale skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The Canadian man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The Canadian penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the Canadian man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Canadian seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the Canadian man impregnates.

In total, the Canadian man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the Canadian man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

imma sleep

my.mixtape.moe/urxdkl.webm

He's getting hard at the thought of Trudeau railing his daughter as he fumbles around with his dried cheeto.

>I wish I was at home, fucking Melania