WHY THE FUCK ARE SINGLE MUMS SO FUCKING USELESS I TOLD MY MUM I HAD A MEETING FOR A JOB AT 3:30PM SHE PROMISED ME LAST...

WHY THE FUCK ARE SINGLE MUMS SO FUCKING USELESS I TOLD MY MUM I HAD A MEETING FOR A JOB AT 3:30PM SHE PROMISED ME LAST NIGHT SHE'D DRIVE ME AND NOW IT'S 3:17PM AND SHE'S NOT FUCKING HOME!!!!!!!!!

take the bus

>can afford to travel all over the world at any given moment
>bitches about jobs

I'm jealous as fuck of you, Jorge.

Just tell the company that your mommy was late picking you up to drive you to your interview, I'm sure they'll understand.

just drive there yourself
lol?

Ride an emu to work.

>queensland

She doesn't give a fuck. She did something last minute and though, "Oh user won't mind, tee hee." If she thought it was really urgent, she'd have arranged to have dropped you off much, much earlier.

When she gets home, tell her you lost that job and then just be the biggest piece of shit you can. Eat all the food, shit in the kitchen, just be a complete slob and let mommy know you need to make cummies.

sounds like your mom has lost all faith in you has decided to no longer bother with going through the motions

>taking the bus
yeah have fun with all the vagrants

>Eat all the food, shit in the kitchen, just be a complete slob and let mommy know you need to make cummies.

>Americans

What, it's true. She doesn't give a fuck. Like her son wants a job and all she had to do was drop the fuck off at the interview (I don't know how he expects to hold a job if he can't even get himself to the interview by himself but that's irrelevant) and she still fucked up.

He didn't ask her to help him with his math homework or to do a backflip, all he wanted was that she literally get in her vehicle and drop him off at the location. That's like the smallest favor ever for a very time sensitive event and she still fucked up.

If she doesn't have the basic decency to call in and say, "Oh shit, I can't pick you up. Sorry baby :(" then she needs to be shown how much that is detrimental to her.

OP, I want you to shit your pants and walk around the house and let that crap just flow down your leg and onto her nice, clean floor. Do it faggot, make your momma suffer.

You weren't prepared with a plan b? Sorry kid, you don't deserve the job

>single mum

Do you want me to fix that?

She's having sexual-intercourse with an African gentleman.

Just take an uber m8

also post pics of your mum

Bump for pics of OP's mom

>the american IMMEDIATELY thinks of cuckolding

Stay over there.

>not just using a taxi

taxi costs heaps i doubt he has money

It's not cuckholding if there is no husband.

BLACKED

He could use mom's credit card.

Nuh uhh cuckolding = any sex that involves a black man.

you in trouble m8y?
saddle up