I and most Australians want our immigration policy radically reviewed and that of multiculturalism abolished

I and most Australians want our immigration policy radically reviewed and that of multiculturalism abolished.

A truly multicultural country can never be strong or united. The world is full of failed and tragic examples, ranging from Ireland to Bosnia to Africa and, closer to home, Papua New Guinea. America and Great Britain are currently paying the price. You just have to take a look at such crazed fanatics as BLM, or radical Muslims who call for the destruction of Western Civilisation.

For this reason, non-whites should NOT be allowed into white countries, they are dividing us, and destroying our common unity between one another.

They offer nothing to the table but a fractured, dysfunctional country that will become ever the more divided as time goes on.

We must take action against the non-white vermin now, and reclaim our rightful countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ9PgvYI0gE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasive_species_in_Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=QRNSNtur5Uc
youtube.com/watch?v=3q52B_jy8dU
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh2Y68P2jXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> most Australians
*outside of Melbourne
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ9PgvYI0gE

Is that webm in Melbourne?

I'm not sure.

It is now

[spoiler]I looked Melz TV. It's actually Brooklyn. Don't tell Australia.

This video is a perfect example of why the non-white subhuman needs to be destroyed.

Australia belongs to the abos
White man should go back to Europe

>We must take action against the non-white vermin now, and reclaim our rightful countries.
Bitch ass nigger you can't even reclaim your own fucking island from literal animals like rabbits, cats, and emus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasive_species_in_Australia

fuck off non-white trash, australia is the white man's land.

>can't handle bants
>urrrr no white!
Whew! That's one salty ass cunt.

t. shitskin

t.rektd

leave this thread NOW, this is a thread for whites to discuss the non-white vermin.

australia has lots of land
good for refugees. what do you think?

That's not Australia.
Fuck out here leaf

Cumskins belong in their cold hole in the ground. White people are devolved vitamin D deficient subhumanoids that spread cancer wherever they go.

lel u leave chang

>That's not Australia.
at the start there's a recording from australia
out shitskins

No thats pol, you fucking reject.
For off my board faggot manchild.

I'm a strong black man in your white safe space. What now semenskin?

non-whites OUT

But our chinks told your immigration that they are oppressed, killed and live like dogs here so how could you turn away those victims seeking liberty and justice?

LOL NO

BITCH

Britain should give Australia to muzzies like they gave Palestine to the Jews

That ford in the vid is American. We don't have them here fuck head.
Fuck outta here you worthless piece of shit.

Please leave Pajeet Chang Muhammad

>non-whites OUT

Fuck off macdonalds burger.

>That ford in the vid is American. We don't have them here fuck head.
i'm referring to the youtube video you doped out shitskin trash
jog on juan

McDonald was invented by the white man in his gluttony

No shit. That's why i called you that.

Maybe try be abit more clear next time you artistic fuck, because i was talking about the web.m

>Fuck off macdonalds burger
Yet another thing you can't get off that island. Along with emus, rabbits, muslims, jews, abos, etc etc etc

ask next time then instead of going on a little tirade, fuckhead
mudskin OUT

good thread

Well fucking sorry you cunt.

did you copy and paste this shit from Pauline Hanson

Do something about it bitch nigger.

haha another sort of not white person reporting in when are we going to "roll up" on australia "homies"?

Since when has australia ever been white?

mudtrash

this way

Autism

no u

>Useless cunt

ha nooooo :))
where are the caucasian females located? I want to hang out and eat chick fil a with them

white people themselves want the destruction of western civilization. most of the "intellectuals" who defend this are white and the gov't who support them as well. so, yeah, stop throwing all the blame on others.

Don't worry very soon my POC brother. We will send whitey back to squatting in his frozen tundra.

>tfw u black and u must save the white man from destroying himself

Wait everyone back up. What were we bitching about?
I lost the topic of this thread.

Stop being a fucking hero mate you soft cock piece of cunt, go and fuck a girl and be social you fuck

OP is full romper stomper so a bunch of american autists roleplaying as minorities decided to tell him what's up

Ohhhhh

>I and most Australians
Speak for yourself, Sup Forumstard. Australia has one of the most strictest immigration policies in the modern world.
You sound like a fucking braindead christard or some other form of tradcon garbage.

>roleplaying
>implying every american that posts here isn't a spic

a-actually i'm an elliot

what are your thoughts on the subreddit /r/hapas?

the worst posters are basically products of pol fathers and wannabe-white asian mothers who give their children identity crises. it's also a satellite of r/asianmasculinity, and they use it as a poster child for why azns should stick together, which is where the WMAF vs AMWF meme comes from.

it's a pretty big mess

>melbourne
>Very clearly new york

i want to save no one, but this morbid country i call home.
it is just the hypocrisy of this Sup Forums movement, who blame every non-white for problems they didn't create.

Here's melbourne:
youtube.com/watch?v=QRNSNtur5Uc

youtube.com/watch?v=3q52B_jy8dU

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh2Y68P2jXg

so /r/hapas is kind of a radicalised /r/asianmasculinity offshoot?

sort of. I guess the best way to describe it is if r/asianmasculinity is like r/TheDonald, r/hapas is like pol.

how about /r/aznidentity/?

that's in the same tier as /r/asianmasculinity, sort of like an alt-right-lite, but nowhere near the obsessive racial theory going on in hapas

cringeworthy as fuck

also I reported your gay thread

delete this

hmm

Reminder that the vast majority of australian posters on Sup Forums aren't even white
They're literally all wogs

Or half abo

no

sure, get your smelly asses out of all other countries first

I wanna to migrate in Australia as Electrical Engineering Technician and work not living on welfare. May i come in?

if you're a girl

there is nothing worse than 12 year olds fresh from Sup Forums

>girl
>electrical engineering technician

Nice joke.

only if you post your boipuccy

There's no such thing as white australia

Sorry, I prefer top-role in gaysex :3