How racist is your cunt?

How racist is your cunt?

Is it mostly ethnic discrimination or based on general race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrY1XltlRWg
youtube.com/watch?v=BQAKRw6mToA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's more on an ethnic level.

You'll just hear a foreign ethnic tongue being loud and having fun, next thing you know the locals have a leering look on their faces.

it's not racism when you hate everyone equally.

Very racist. Can't say it's unjustified

Now that's just plain bigotry

Do Russians hate native Asians like the Tartar and Mongol and Tuvan?

No. Never seen heard of someone who hates them. We dislike people from Caucasus and butthurt belt

No racism, but we are displeased by everyone's presence equally.

so is this fag somehow influenced by the alt-right fashion or something?

the western internet has truly been becoming a shithole like the japanese internet

He's a swede, so he probably thinks jews are haram.

I didn't need these feels lad

She is a gypsy. It's his fault that he expected something from her

I think racism is natural and unavoidable.

t. alfred rosenberg

for some people maybe, but in parts of America without great disparities between wealth and education, people get along fine

obviously there will always be a rift from people simply looking different, but it is usually mitigated here by how socio-economically equal two people are.

culture of course plays a huge role too. On the west coast, people call even the most asinine things out as racist, which smothers it from taking a serious root, while in other areas like chicago, it's widely accepted as benind-closed-doors discussion

Your country actually showed me that racism is always a thing.

heh yes and we inspired hitler too with our 1920s eugenics movement

the truth is though, complex issues like racism are never clear-cut. You say "racism is natural", but you have to realize that in the US, a lot of racism is heavily tied in with economics.

For instance, Asians and Whites mostly get along fine. There are certainly some spats here and there, but it's nothing too serious because they mostly meet each other on equal footing

However, when you have rich and poor, or poor and poor people meeting, racism is usually stronger.

In a way, you're right by saying racism is unavoidable. People will always find things to distinguish themselves from each other, however, the way you state it makes it sound like it is a mostly natural psychological construct, when a lot of it has to do with wealth and the disparities of behaviors that produces

take a poor black and a rich black. most whites I know, and I imagine most white americans in general, would probably get along with with a rich black man like them. a poor black man though, carries severe connotations, and racism ensues.

racism can also be categorized between individual and group thought. Group racist thought was a lot more prevalent decades ago, but now it has been diminished into more individual encounters.you don't see huge marches on washington by the kkk anymore, you tend to see more awkward stuff like this
youtube.com/watch?v=FrY1XltlRWg
(notice the wealth disparity between the protestors and the blue collar worker, which may have agitated his beliefs)

it was more about the anti racism program like for example affirmative action. Protests were people have signs "kill all white men" etc.

The big need to interfere in this behaviour with rules to such an extend as in the USA shows that the natural state without interference is is very racist.

he made a video where he made some indians write "death to all jews" just to try if it was possible and it worked and then he got accused of antisemitism

>Protests were people have signs "kill all white men" etc.
That is incredibly rare and most people don't think like that. Not even in many liberal departments in most US colleges is that considered acceptable discourse.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, that incident you reference is actually from a diversity officer in a college in the UK who posted that

>affirmative action
This just agrees with my earlier point. It was originally designed with the thought process that blacks are mostly poorer, unable to get into good schools, so AA would help the poor out.

Now of course it's implementation was fucked, because it didn't help out poor whites. It's a fucked policy that needs to be re-designed to include them, but I wouldn't see it as some big policy that has to combat racism. It was designed to help poor blacks, but it forgot poor whites (poor whites tend to, sadly, get forgotten in a lot of things)

>USA shows that the natural state without interference is is very racist.

This is completely ignoring hundreds of years of American social and economic history to fit some pol ideology. The "natural state of racism" is such write-off of extremely complex issues like the black migration out of the south to find work and escape Jim Crow, only to have massive white flight from the cities, which in turn shifted wealth and jobs away from the newly arrived blacks in the north, radically changing the face of the urban inner city US to the form we see it today, leaving a legacy of distrust, crime, attempts to counter it with rough policing, media fear, perpetual defeatism on both sides, etc. It is a GROSS simplification to say "this is all due to racism which is natural"

wew, I really wonder how objective Disney is in this matter

Also, I'd like to ask you: if racism comes so naturally, why did the South have to create a huge set of laws in order to segregate people? Why did they have to do what "already comes naturally" to people?

>le "it's too complicated for you to understand" stop experiencing racism because it doesn't exist

You should go out from time to time or visit a ghetto.

Pretty racist, in a non-violent way.

It's nationality based racism here. All justified though.

really makes you think

really bingles your jingles

Rich coming from a person from an extremely homogenous nation trying to lecture me on what I see and hear every single day. Pol, or wherever you get your beliefs, has given you a skewed view of reality. Most Americans don't give a damn about race, and even if they do, they rarely ever act on any belief on the individual level to a person of a different race. Pol has you believing we are teetering on the brink of some race war. Antifa vs. alt right (or whatever they call themselves) showdowns in a few cities don't represent that vast majority of normal interactions between people

>it's too complicated for you to understand" stop experiencing racism because it doesn't exist
you didn't even read what I wrote. I never said racism doesn't exist. maybe stop dipping your head in pol, pick up a history book, and think for yourself. the world isn't black and white (no pun), and is a huge mess of grey that people like you try to over-simplify with things like race.

also, why does pol even get so autistic about the jews, when there are far more clear links between KGB/Soviet subversion and influence in the west. Russia still even manipulates us today with paid armies of posters to spam the net with things that forward their cause.

absolute madman

>extremely homogenous nation
kek

Even in a homogenous Germany. People here discriminate each other according to their origins.
Like there will never ever be a Bavarian Chancelor. Just because Northern Germans would never vote for a Bavarian.

Etc.

>germany
>extremely homogenous

also let's say you aren't on the brink of civil war well europe is and your race politics are completely implanted in the current political discourse so you're going to have to deal with europeans giving their opinion on it

and if you didn't want that well maybe your country shouldn't have given millions of dollars through the french-american foundation&co to fund and advertise immigrationist politicians and "minority" politicians

mMmm, I wonder if we ever had a Prime Minister from weird accent provinces, like Frisia, Twente or Limburg.

Skimming through the list of our Prime Ministers it seems 100% has come from the west of our country.

Pewdiepie is after that alt-right crowd desu. Too bad the social media capita has dropped with that crowd, so kind of a bad business move imo. You'd really think the most popular (most subscribed) YouTuber would stoop to such a low level while makind such a bad investment.
Well he doesn't have that many years in that gravy train of his due to nearing 30, so probs gonna shift towards some "adult" talking head stuff; don't have the chops for it though (not a very good talker, not very charistmatic when in a dialogue... awkward even)

I don't think he's going for any crowd. He just does what he finds funny.

You know what you sign up for when you work with pewdiepie.

I think that we are less racist than northern euros but at the same time less politically correct. I mean, while we would say something that would be considered somehow racist, northern euros hate non whites but just not openly.

Racism against southern euros and slavs is common in countries like UK.

>Racism against southern euros and slavs is common in countries like UK.
nah we're only racist to slavs these days

Would that not be ethnic discrimination, rather than racism?

The only instance I know where the US government actively influenced Europe to take in migrants was the Gastarbeiter program in the cold war to strengthen the German economy and prepare them for war lest the soviets launch an attack

When you mention things like that foundation (interesting point, I was not aware), I have to ask: did the US government officially give money to this organization, or did the Clinton's give money out of pocket on their own time. If the US government officially allocated money collected from taxes, then yeah, that's fucked up. If the Clintons did it with their own money then I am unsure of what to say as it is a private transaction.

I dunno, you have to be pretty hardcore to beat out everyone from Alex Jones to even small channels like The Golden One. Making a few jewish jokes just won't cut it if that's his end goal. He would also have to break up good friendships with people like H3's ethan klein

I've seen this a lot on Sup Forums, but I honestly don't think anyone cares about Spaniards in northern europe.

All scandi countries openly hate jews and Israel but nothing else really comes to mind. Of course we'd like all these desert people to be aborted back home, but its not about race but about culture.

Coming from someone with British family, Southern Europeans aren't hated at all. There's stereotypes of you being lazy, but there's nothing close to the animosity they feel towards Eastern Europeans and Muslims.

Hating on jews is only acceptable within the left wing here. In the right wing people get very mad.
Hating on asians is unacceptable. Hating on blacks is very controversial.

Hating on Muslims is the new politically correct. It's now turning into: "There are also some good Muslims" instead of "There are some rotten apples".

Out of curiosity, when you say jewish, what exactly do you mean?

In my region of the US, most 'jews' are basically white people who had a barmitzfah party at some point. I think there is a disconnect here when talking about this, and maybe why I get annoyed when I see people so viciously go after jews, who to me, are just pale normies like you and I

Its Israel really. Most people support Palestine. Basically no jews in Scandinavia at all due to laws against jews previously. Maybe its also ingrained animosity from long ago. I guess some xenophobia.

Not at all, just classism.

I guess you can say that there is some hate against gypsies, but then again most of them are part of the lowest social class.

interesting. here we have two kinds, the ones that are pretty much white people, and the more religious ones that tend to be poorer and segregate themselves into their own communities. A few months ago I drove through a community of the latter group. they had bought up most of the property in the area. pretty weird to see so many people in anime hats

It's not about spaniards in particular, you hate non whites in general and considering you can't tell apart a spaniard from arabs or northern africans, it's not about you been able to perform an accurate racial categorization.

Well, there are tons of uncalled attacks against spaniards in UK and Ireland, while the other way around, afaik, never happened.

Hate against gypsies is the only thing that unite europeans.

A majority favors Palestine for sure, but there's still a lot of support for Israel. Hating Jews is only acceptable if you're a Muslim.

I thought jews had a sense of humor

>watched this scene
>tfw you saw the one you loved fallen for someone else.

>there are tons of uncalled attacks against spaniards in UK and Ireland
wow, really? I never heard of them before.
I realize I had a pretty naive view of Europe as a friendly happy-go-lucky society where everyone gets along.

To be fair, drunk brits are savages so they just need any excuse to chimp out.

>Europe
>happy-go-lucky

>A history of the most gruesome wars known to humans

y-yeah but you guys are s-so silly ;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=BQAKRw6mToA

do they attack those british people that look med/celtic too? or only spaniards?

They also attack each other.

In Mallorca, Spain there is a British, German and Dutch region. Each separated to prevent fights lol. The Dutch and Germans are next to each other, but the British on the other side of the Island.

Google 'british magaluf'.

Enjoy.

Brazil is an extreme classist country
It´s just that almost all of the poor people are black

That's pretty ironic since Walt Disney was a known anti semite.

That's why jews bought the bad goy company

>He would also have to break up good friendships with people like H3's ethan klein

he doesn't even know this jew

OYYY VEYYY SHUT IT DOWN

>kissing a gypsy
>ever
fucking disney pro poo2loo mudshit mongrel propaganda

>From 1989 onwards there are some of the best films Disney ever made
WTF I love jews now

so where are the "proofs" for the "antisemitism"?

Not enough

Why do you think they need proof?

Is it from games of thrones or something?

>being this 12

are you 8?

Ethnic discrimination, actual racism doesn't exist. If a nigger is from USA he will be seen as the same as a white American

We're Sweden tier

Racism only exist against French in France

>get raped by Muslims
>hate Jews

Oy vey that's not gonna stops Muhammad's rape gang

I miss being racist to the French

alright shoah, are you doing everything in your power to stop racism?

Ovv vey..change the flag Schlomo

It's called Stockholm Syndrome for a reason.

He was joking boludo. The little fugly brit chick on the show looks like quasimodo.

>flag
>very

Swedish men prep the Somali bulls to fuck their daughters?

Why is it always murikans and leafs that seem to be obsessed with this shit?

Sven go prep Ahmeed.

>brits
>racist against us

u wot prim8

Disney cut ties with someone of anti-Semitism?
Disney? Empire of old Walt, kill the Jews, Disney? Hmm.