Thank you America, you're our greatest ally

Thank you America, you're our greatest ally.

shut up no one likes you

But our greatest ally is France.

You cunts warred us at least twice.

France was using you, you know it in your heart.

No thanks.

t. Australia

How much Dr.pepper you think he could chug?

How can Australian men compete?

none, dr pepper isn't sold here outside of import stores

this is cringe

the real question is how much can you have of this?

>France is our greatest ally
>"Yeah let's use them as a Proxy state like Germany against the USSR, these fuckers better be grateful because we saved our asses"
>Get Butthurt when De Gaulle kicks them out
>"What the fuck ? France doesn't want to go to Irak with us to fight a stupid war ? Fucking cowards lololol"
You guys are manipulative cunts, ready to trample over anyone to get more powerful. Don't call us allies. It's an embarrassment. You do nothing out of loyalty.

depends if they have a vegimite burger at maccas

Marmite is better

What do you expect, they're Angl*s

we have beetroot instead

Cuck

t. zhang

>no vegimite burger

are you guys even trying?

Brits have been better allies to France in both world wars and don't bolster as loud as Americans.
It only has to do with American desire to shit on everyone else and still get thanks.
No brits ever said to us "yeah but we saved your ass in WWII, you better be thankful".

stop being tsundere

np

Ive done nothing but integrate ever since my family came here ten years ago. I learned your language, did well in school and what did I get in return?

People calling me a chink and white boys turning my sister into a slut. Western values are FUCKING POISON

Stop being loud arrogant cunts and throwing a tantrum when people don't bend over for your diplomatic cock. You're embarrassing.
Can't wait to get back to Yorkshire.

>france telling other people to stop being loud arrogant cunts

I don't think you've tried vegemite...

post pics of your sister and does she like Dr.pepper?

Should be worrying when the loud and arrogant cunt of Europe calls you a loud arrogant cunt.

we should fuck

the sexual tension, you feel it too don't you?

Bend over.

no you

Enjoy your F-35 s....

Remember when de Gaul freed Paris and got all the admiration from the masses?

French never bend over!
If you like you can mate with me instead. I have to say I also think you are sexually very attractive.

>Brits have been better allies to France in both world wars and don't bolster as loud as Americans
Well, they did have defensive alliances with you that we did not.

no I have not

maybe

The Americans think they sacrificed a lot for freeing france as they miscalculated how you get tanks on the shores on DDay.They alost like allmost all tanks in teh water for their own stupidity and susequently got slaughtered at their French beaches, also for no reason and without having an effect.
Now they think you ow them something for their failed attempt of a landing. While the Britts actually had the landing right and managed to be of effect.
Hollywood made a hundred movies about their botched landing. Now ever American thinks DDay succeded because of stuoid American sacrfices while it succeded dispte Americans botched the whole way. Thanks to the British.

Because Hollywood is the regular Americans history book. You now ow them your live ...lol