What does Sup Forums think about the EU?

strawpoll.me/12337903

What's your stance on the EU and European integration? Do you think eurozone and free market with all 4 freedoms are beneficial to the European countries? How do you think we should tackle the refugee crisis is the current European policy (deal with Turkey to stop the influx of migrants) working? What with the proposals of tightening the EU? EU army and fiscal union?

I know it's probably a thread more fit to Sup Forums, but it's almost impossible to have any productive, civil discussion there.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12337903
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I know it's probably a thread more fit to Sup Forums, but it's almost impossible to have any productive, civil discussion there.

true that, Sup Forums has more intelectuals than Sup Forums, people are informative and nice in here.

poo poo in ur pants XDXDXDDDD

Still more coherent than Sup Forums

>impying that you can have any productive, civil discussion on Sup Forums

If a productive conversation thou wantest to have, to Reddit thou shalt go.

>intelectuals

Spanish Intellectuals

@71192747

never post again

>>impying that you can have any productive, civil discussion on Sup Forums
I don't say Sup Forums is high quality but just look on fucking Sup Forums

Tear it down.

You aren't even in the EU are you

I'm Greek

Nope, they are not :^)
Greece is cock blocking them until they give up the name Macedonia.

Tatar, pls go print my пacoш and shut up

Fuck the EU. Especially THIS EU. It all started nice and friendly, but now too many cooks spoil the broth. The commission is lead by lobbyists and incompetent politicians that got the short straw in their respective countries, meanwhile we get flooded with wellfare-migrants and terrorists that ought to be allowed to vote, according to the German government.
Also, southern Europe fucks up the € and money is being burnt for idiotic investments, if you could call them that.
I want Europe to return to an economic union without all that bullshit. Military could do joint maneuvers and border patrol should definitly be a concern for ALL members with strict guidelines.

The EU was initially suppose to be basically a trade agreement to strengthen Europe's competitiveness in the global market. It worked best that way, but unfortunately almost immediately it was hijacked in order to created what is essentially an empire that is trying to further a political and social agenda. And as history shows, empires don't work.

The EU will never work. Different languages, religions, races, cultures, traditions, mindsets, etc. It should have focues on trade or not expanding at all and keep the original members.

Germany will never allow the euro to fall. They got too much from it.

>And as history shows, empires don't work.
wut?

Jesús has got it right. Sbane should remain btw, you are alright, Italy, though, is not.

It hampers investments in our own infrastructure and is bad for Europe's economy though.

Americans are butthurt because due to euro they can't freely speculate dozens of weak European currencies, also the EU bars the access of their shitty unregulated food and generally their companies who would just exploit the European market

Finally an upside to the EU. Americans, take note of how undesirable you are if we even prefer the EU to your trade deals.

Culture, collective values, and equality matter. Empires by there very nature sacrifice certain parts of themselves for other, and seek to enforce one culture and set of values over others. The rise of nationalism and the formation of nation states killed empires in Europe, and the same thing is happening again with the growing unhappiness with the EU.

funny thing is that the Euro was a french idea by Mitterand to controll us and keep us down.
We aren't to blame, we're just making the best of the situation.

China is an Empire and has existed, in one form or another, for thousands of years

If this is true then why did the US do absolutely nothing to stop the formation of the EU? You seem to equate us looking over the pond and watching Europe make very poor decisions and commenting "Wow, that's fucking stupid" with butthurt, but it's not.

You could do trade deals without the cultural hegemony.

And always with internal conflict that periodically flares up and has to be put down with force.

Except the EU has long enjoyed the support of the US and consistently bends over to suck US cock. It's only recently that the relationship has shifted and even then, the EU blames it on "Trump" and not "America" as a whole because it doesn't want to lose its goodwill.

Europeans genuinely don't understand their politics and think that the EU is "Le based Anti-American alliance" or some retarded shit.

so what? every country has had its conflicts and up and downs
and currently the world is pretty much ruled by an Empire (USA)

The EU isn't a country and won't be for a long time.

What is a country?

>strawpoll.me/12337903
REALLY makes you think, I reckon a fair amount of brexiters were of the same opinion

sad spic samefag

>every country has had its conflicts and up and downs

No, not really. Nation states have the highest internal stability. Your government hasn't had to send it military into a part of it's own territory and kill it's own members since you became a nation state.

>and currently the world is pretty much ruled by an Empire (USA)

No, it's really not, you dumb fucking edgy teen. Importing and watching American movies doesn't mean you're oppressed or that we own you, and in case you haven't noticed when we have tried to interfered dramatically with other countries it's mostly blown up in our face.

>No, not really. Nation states have the highest internal stability. Your government hasn't had to send it military into a part of it's own territory and kill it's own members since you became a nation state.
ever heard abour holocaust?

>Nation states have the highest internal stability.
And nations are built over time, generally from the populations of an empire.

There is nothing to understand as there is literally no direction in which the EU is advancing. This fact makes it even more difficult for the people in the EU to relate to EU politics.
>muh holocost
Please stop.

Höcke pls go

not a fan of EUSSR

It should integrate more but with reforms. I highly support a pan European army.

thank you, my american ally

people want the EU to have 'deep reforms' but it's absolutely impossible for the people to have any power over how it's done.

Högge hat selbst ein Problem und sollte von sich aus einfach gehen und in eine Partei rechts der AfD eintreten ütz.

Federal EU is the future.

that's why it should be the number 1 reform
sort of Head 22 type of situation, I suppose

I mean Catch 22

I like the EU alone we are just countries together we can be an empire

sorry for ruining your internet experience but we have more than one working computer in Spain.

The EU is good. Needs reforms, yes, but it brings more good to the table than bad.

Voted yes.
Now what?

EU will be a federation eventually

removing a (you) takes 15 seconds on ms paint

It's a good thing.

I know that the refugee crisis somewhat conflicted it's members, but we're confronted with new changes all 5 years. And even though, for one reason or the other, not every one is happy. I think we together maneged pretty good.

We're not a single big state like Russia or China, and we're not as powerful and lawfully united like the USA. But I think we're coming along a great way for our youth.

I think every nation has its rights for its point of view, and every one needs to be respected, but we'll find a way together. It's good for our economy and it's good for peace.

It's difficult to keep everyone's individual needs resected and secured , but I think it's worth it.

Build bridges.

I'm in favor of a functioning EU.

But I'd rather leave the current one. I have 0 faith in it. We dont need their bullshit.

The EU has become Neo-USSR