IRA

Is there a country with better craic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOJwHzLCD3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Objectively, no, there is not.

What is so fundamentally successful about Irish craic?

Why is Galway so overrated?

Will blacks ever be Irish?

Tell me about the motherland, irishbros.

Imagine several million friends, who only respect you based on your ability to chat shite and sink pints.

The women are largely ugly, the men have terrible taste in fashion and everyone knows each other. There are several times when English is not spoken, and neither is Irish. What comes out is jargon, alcohol and a sing-song stream of consciousness.

There is literally nothing going for the country in terms of weather, resources, food, or tourist sites. It's entire resource is the Irish. Every Irish person is convinced the world loves them and blame the Brits for every fault in their country.

No one is really a stranger here.

Unless you're not white.

>post a thread asking what happens in Ireland
>ah, tis shit
>post a thread about who's got the best craic
>ah, tis us, sure enough

are the irish the least nationalistic people in the world? they never play up their culture like us eastern Euros tend to do, they never play to type (such as it is in pop culture), and they explode all foreigners' notions of Ireland that they haven't themselves lived as being shite.

If you go to Ireland, you'd be surprised by how patriotic people are.

You'd be liable to get glassed if you called the Republic of Ireland "Southern Ireland" in the wrong area. It's just that you'd hardly be throwing your flag round, unless you'd be wanting people to think you were a rebel.

The thing is though, it's just not really done to take things too seriously. It's best to take what the Irish say on Ireland with a grain of salt. If you were to visit, they'd be talking the world of it.

>The women are largely ugly, the men have terrible taste in fashion
>Every Irish person is convinced the world loves them
Swap key nouns and it sounds like the good ol' US of A.

there's a stereotype on /trv/ about everyone saying how shite their country is

The big difference is everyone does like the Irish, and everyone doesn't like the Americans.

No offence to you. We're equally ignorant.

No worries, Americans spent most of our time trying to find reasons to hate each other too.

Yeah we had a similar hobby too, it was called terrorism.

prefer freedom fighting meself

You say potatoe, I say tayto.

Glad it's mostly behind us.

>no option to join one of the many fianna/IRA splinters as a young man with nothing to lose
just put me out of my fucking misery

I'll give the IRA one thing.

Great songs. Lovely melodies in some of them.

surely you could give them more than that

you some sort of diehard free stater

Ah, I just don't agree with violence in revenge for violence.

I'm glad we have a republic. I respect the IRA as much as I respect the PKK. I think the cause was justified, I just won't celebrate what was done for it.

that's some pussy jesus talk there

Don't mind men hurting men.

But when a woman or child dies, that's my line on violence. I'm an Irish Catholic too.

sounds like dog shit

Obviously the concept of freindliness would sound like dogshit to a country of people who spend six hours of their week drunk and content and the rest avoiding eye contact on the tube.

᚛ᚋᚑᚑᚅ ᚏᚒᚍᚓᚎ ᚐᚏᚓ ᚁᚓᚎᚈ᚜

damn

youtube.com/watch?v=TOJwHzLCD3U

>The women are largely ugly, the men have terrible taste in fashion and everyone knows each other
t. some Biffo poorfag

Literally any

Just popping in to say up the ra

He is very right though. For has been outside the woman are so incredibly sub par

According to Star Trek you lads have 7 years left to unify. Hurry up!