Why do some Latin Americans believe they're white?

Nobody considers Spaniards or Portuguese white in Europe.

Or Italians for that matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEbsZpweDo
t13.cl/noticia/nacional/tres-israelitas-expulsados-del-parque-torres-del-paine-chile
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody considers hungarians white also, and we have plenty of hungarian ancesters here

>wh*te
That's an insult to a true latino

Of course not, we're the descendants of the great Khan himself, and Attila, scourge of Europe.

you have to go back

if I was more spaniard I would be aryan god.

Who cares whether they're white or not. Southern Europe and Latin America are absolute shitholes.

Good, stay out of my spanish shithole pls.

BUTTHURT
U
T
T
H
U
R
T

Why aren't you there now then?

ancestors were conquerors.

I will leave this state when I can though.

Unless you are an actual Spaniard in northern Florida or New Mexico you need to go back

I do want to leave this state though, you can keep it.

magyar cigány

Te nem fehér

No I mean back to Mexico were you belong

I'm not from Mexico.

Ibero masterrace

Then where are you from my beanerific friend

>tfw not 120% Iberian
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEbsZpweDo

Because they are...?

He's Spanish

Vuelve a casa, hombre blanco.

And the immigration of Germans, Russians and Slavs in South America?

Brazil has the largest community of Poles outside of Poland and USA

>tfw pure white aryan but Sup Forums trolls still hating

soon my brother, soon.

I will work to build our homeland.

DUMBASS
U
M
B
C
H
I
C
A
N
O

That's what every mexican says though

if One Drop Rule applies, no we aren't

so yeah, chinky (mongol) + chinky (amerindian) only goes further into the non-whitenefication

>One drop rule
Ok so no one's white then?

some are
but i'm sure they don't waste their time posting on a north korean saturday morning funnies imageboard

true spanish americans are incredibly rare.
likely just another shitskin mestizo trying to take credit for real spaniard conquest

We belong to the Iberian master race, that's all.

Some Arabic mix. Obviously. 800 years under Moorish rule left a visible mark. Please don't tell me you think white Europeans have black and curly hair and dark eyes? Also their complexion is definitely not white either.

Straight-wavy hair - fine
Light eyes to medium brown - fine
Ivory to pigskin - fine
Anything else - not fine

True burgers are rare in fact, most have a couple percent injun and (in the South) nignog blood

wait...we're not considered white?

>800 years under Moorish rule

>800 years in Granada
>Spain was 800 years under Moorish rule

>Arabic mix
you don't even mentioned the half of our genealogy m8
that's the thing: how can latinos be "white" when we're so mixed? any phenotype could appear

no no no no
you should have replied with:
>400+ years under Ottoman rule
you only had ONE job

I was just replying to the Greek who asked about Euros only.

But to the point, Latinos aren't white at all. Naturally. If they were, their countries would be on par to Europe, wouldn't they? Like how Canadians, Aussies and Murrifats have life quality comparable to ours. Though for Burgers it is rapidly being flushed down the toilet, thanks to their obsession with wild capitalism and racemixing.

>our
Fuck off, you're Amerindian.

"Latinos" aren't a people, there exists a small minority of whites in latin america, like 0.1%, majority aren't white at all and are injuns.

Chile is doing great though, they look like Israel without the bombings
and neither of those countries is white

Good for them, they still aren't white.

look at this beauty, barely broke at a 6.5 earthquake because there was sewerage under that part (hollow, therefore easier to break)

>400+ years under Ottoman rule
It was less than 150 years. But Turks are bros, we were hanging with them on the steppes even before we conquered the Carpathian basin.
>neither of those countries is white
Well Australia and Canada are mostly white. America is less so. In 1950 when 90% of their population was white the USA was one if not the best country on the planet. Now that they're at 50% it isn't so. Coincidence? I don't think so.
But don't misunderstand, white isn't just a skin color either. It is also cultural, a state of mind. Canadians embraced it, even their minorities and now they're equal to Europe.
Americans decided to turn their back on us, kept chimping out,and the results speak for themselves.

>magyar

>Naturally. If they were, their countries would be on par to Europe

I can take this from someone living in a developed country but your country is poorer and "less" developed than fucking Chile

no no, i meant Chile and Israel
wish we had more israelies here, they know how to develop any cunt

You look dashing. Brown master race. I meant that in the most homo-est of ways.

Mexico ain't bad if you play ya cards right or wrong.

Chi

I am not brown you retard.

>Chile
>better than Hungary
ayy. as if. what are you smoking?

You are though, my brown Mexican friend

You look pretty mixed

Nah you look pretty Latin american to me like the people of Guadalajara.

>inequality adjusted

because we all know that hungary is a better country and the US and japan tier KEK

nice meme index

shitskin defense force.

Hiya frenchie you like anything mexico or dislike. Serious.

>wish we had more israelies here
Why would anyone want that """"""""""people"""""""""" in their countries?

Bad thread

can i live at los ángeles?

ill refuse to use english there though

because fuck anglo/german colonists

so they can develop the Chaco
german mennonites did it but only to their extent

your land and country is 100% injun, fuck off.

That's okay. Ya sons and daughters will not really have no opinion on the matter if they breed with shitskins. Unless you step in and convince them that lack of melanin is an absolute must for their daddy's sake.

>le jews are bad meme

Aryan PeruANO here. English is a great legal plus If ya wanna progress up in a civil way.

>so they can burn the Chaco
Fixed for you

t13.cl/noticia/nacional/tres-israelitas-expulsados-del-parque-torres-del-paine-chile

Why are white people superior?

The only white people that did anything worth a shit were Anglos, and they crave Aryan blood.

Every """"Aryan"""" is just trying to get into the Western-Europe bandwagon a steal it from them like the jews they are.

Being white is only useful if your country never achieved anything on its own and you want to be in the same club as the Anglos and the Dutch.

Nords/Germs/Slavs should be eradicated for contributing so often for the shit they brought on the world.

good to know you're a shitskin, no one has talked about you at all, this thread isn't about jamals.

There are as many people in deep poverty in the U.S. than the entire population of my country. (10 million)

Sure, they have a few very rich bastards, but 99% of the people aren't them. See this is their problem. Most Americans genuinely believe if people try, anybody can be rich. There are no poor people in America. Only really wealthy people who're stuck in a rut at the moment :^)
But if you look at the statistics, it's a bunch of horse shit. Welcome to "how to control the population through lies and deceit 101"

it's win-win if the smoke chokes Bolivia or Mato Grosso
but i see. better not have them here

brazil is obviously berry white

I never say that jews are bad, I'm saying thar Israelis are subhumans

Jamal sounds like a nice name. I'll raise him the American way; loyal to the constitution and benefactor and keeper of free enterprise. The rest is just details.

I'm 0% Mexican.

100% shitskin

Hundred percent American

fuck off.

Naaaaaah, ya gotta support my first amendment right tho. 100% shitskin 100% American. I'd imagine you place american first in American-Spaniard.

You look like a musslim hahaha

t. mohammad.

Says Sweden the cuckest of all

So sorry for your country's dilemma with its cuck generation. Farewell fair Sweden

a lot of people in spain actually look like that guy.

not me though, but i remember in high school i actually wished to look like that naturally, being tanned makes you look cool in a way and some people that's socially awkward actually has it easier because of that

we're not latinos (physically impossible) or arabs, we're just mediterranian master race

I'm not tanned you retard.

>a lot of people in spain actually look like that guy.
Tiene los ojos un poco rasgados y la nariz ligeramente mongoloide, le falta reproducirse con otra española para llegar a español de bien.
t. científico racial de Sup Forums

Porque mierdas dejas que tu pueblo se deje ser shitskin. Dime Barcelona.

postea tu photo, seguro que yo soy mas europeo ibero que tu.

100% aryan here

are you half-asian by any chance

Podria ser español 100% facilmente, no seamos quisquillosos.

nice meme

este es el mongolico que postea mierda sobre mi que soy ethnica Español.

>nariz ligeramente mongoloide

no tiene puente en la nariz y eso es algo muy característico de los españoles, parece más turco que español

No hay necesidad. Ya soy shitskin.
Decendencia dual, amerindio y iberico. Saludos mitad hermano. Pronto seremos familia.

Este thread ya se convirtio a shitskin. No se porque los cuantos españoles se averguensan. Ya dirijen sus esfuerzos al estudio e sigue adelante.

post your face, we will look like brothers.