Why do people like asian girls so much?

why do people like asian girls so much?

just look at them

anime

they were designed for white willies

Neoteny.

I like half-asians best

my genitalia has a physical response to half-asians

submissive lolies that like being forcefucked.

or so I understand from the JAV I've seen

This.

they're superior
t. expert

On this site it's autism.

tfw you've never watched anime or been into dom stuff, you just think Asians are aesthetic

White men who can't fuck white women delude themselves into thinking Azns will fuck them because of their "superior culture" that places more emphasis on intellect and idealizes whites

Little do they know Asians only like white Chads

A beta is a beta anywhere in the world

>you've never watched anime

you damn right Jared!!! fuck anime.

Because white women are whores if not boring and black women are fat.

1. They're cute!
2. They're traditional!
3. They're Japaryan!
4. They're anime!
5. I love them!
6. Anime!

This.

know your place roasties

I just like girls with dark eyes, black hair, light skin and petite.
Most asian girls meet the criteria. Still would probably choose the caucasian girl with the same features, just because they're cuter.

t. stacy

rolling for 3

>this is a real story

sure

t. stacy

Read a blog of hers where she wrote about her daily routine in Japan, can't remember the link tho

>tfw married to a thick, fit chinese girl
Best feeling in the world tbqh. Also, Chinese > Japanese, as long as you manage to find one that is not fucked up in her head (which is admittedly very difficult - even mine is, albeit tolerably). They are also not submissive in the slightest.

white women are evil whores

Also, this. Even if you don't prefer Asian looks to Western (which I do - after a few years in China and two in Korea I just can't look at western """"""women""""""), temper-wise Asians are usually much more tolerable.

I can tell that author has a fair amount of contempt for white men

>western society
>lol look at those loser nerds, they will never get laid

>eastern society
>why are these nerds ignoring me? fucking misogynistic losers

Lol

They were always low on my list of preferred races. I mean as a young lad I loved JAV but in real life I rarely ever saw Asians and when I did they weren't lookers.

Then one day my friend wanted to go to an outlet mall way out in the suburbs. Got DAMN. 10/10 Asian girls everywhere, even the moms. It's gotten to the point where I know I'm checking out a 5/10 I would never even notice if it was a non-Asian girl.