Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/landabois/mexiko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

andale andale tacos arribas compadre?

Why?

how's life as a meme?

USA white isn't world white m8

are you a FEmale white hispanic?

Hispanics aren't white, they are latino race.

i know. for example, in Europe the average Mexican would be considered white, but in America we are not considered white. Americans even got so butthurt they created the term non Hispanic white.

I guess she's white enough for American standards.

Pic related the average Mexicans

yes yes 100% white here

>Average mexican woman

Haha, I wish. If that was the average mexican women we wouldn't be building this wall.

pic related the average argie

It's just bad illumination.

cherry picking

Also Icardi to NT when?

I can't see that beautiful man Rafa Márquez, where is he?

>mfw Messi doesn't need to crouch
He's already in

Onda vital tio

chicano de mierda

excelente post

>Are fucking serious Mexico has white people imported from 'murica unwanted rednecks go to Mexico so they can pretend to be native Mexicans

Pretty sure he is the third in the top row.

Nope
I don't think that's your national team, no chicharito, corona, layun, herrera, no Rafa Márquez

Unless there's been big changes
You should also get rid of memo Ochoa, terrible goalkeeper, fame went to his head and that was it

she is, you are not. sorry

the guy on the right looks scary. can easily behead someone

Are you one of those raza faggots that makes us look bad?

Mexicans
>Skin has been darkened due hard work in the sun
>Most have completely European facial features nonetheless
>Will boast glorious native heritage even if doesn't have any

Argentinians
>bleach their skin dye their hair
>most have undeniable mestizo traits such as round faces, fat lips, and slanted eyes (will attribute them to South Europeans)
>think of themselves as right-of-the-boat Europeans and will be "racist" towards other Latin Americans

Average indeed.

soundcloud.com/landabois/mexiko
What do you think about this song?

Who fucking cares what your skin color is, quit being cucks. Next time post pictures of yourself rather than someone else.

>The guy behind Messi grabbing his waist
wew

An Argentinian gatekeeper that plays for Los Tigres de Nuevo Leon did that to the team mate that won them the championship cup, why do Argies men kiss other men?

>tfw all of them are considered white in Argentina because they're of 100% european descent

Italian thing I believe, but it's a kiss on the cheek though.

How much is a suadero taco in your local taco stand?

$.60 usd here

bump

obligatory chi post

5 tacos for 1 USD, it was .75 USD a month ago.
we're proud mestizos, even the "whitest" motherfucker in here has had grandpas with jungle fever and mixed some brown, unless he has an obvious slavic name. For god's sake even spaniards are a mix between europeans and moors, we learnt from daddy

Stop it.

Nahuel is goat

t. retarded chairo that doesn't realise that literally no one lived in north Mexico and the government had to populate it with European migration. The gringos wanted to take everything from Zacatecas and upwards for a reason my dude.

I crave tamales now

>tfw no tamales

This honestly
Euros like to think they are the end all be all judge on it, but we created separate categories for our census called "Hispanic black" "Hispanic white" and "Hispanic asian" on top of the already existing "hispanic".

north mexico is a dessertic wasteland filled with above average levels of violence and corruption, the less north mexico is portrayed as mexico the better.

What's your name and where do you live?

to think this character exists (in the millions) no less in the same country as me

unreal

That's USA's drug consumption fault, away from the border towns north Mexico is peaceful and white as snow.

missing flamin hot limon cheetos

Well yea, only 10% of Mexicans are white