Sorta invited but honestly give no fucks if they're here : Everyone
Get the fuck out of my gen tier : no one

Ogaden is rightful Ethiopian clay

As a guy who has Ogaden in his family by all means take them
Ogaden are of no use desu
Somalilanders are best Somalis as southerners beg for a union with us
Isaaq superpower forever and ever

الصومال عربية

That's an oxymoron my friend none in my extended family speak Arabic apart from the ones living in mena baka there are more Arabs in Tanzania therefore you should be claiming Zanzibar

زنجبار عربية

uga buga

STOP GOING TO MINNESOTA

why are you in malaysia for so long

Inshallah they'll join the pan Arab union
I agree my family started moving to San Francisco and spread out Minnesota was just an access spot for refugees until they get their shit together

I'm eying Cali as a thots hunting ground
Inshallah
Uguu Fiki

Who dat? I

مينيسوتا عربية

فرنسا عربية ؟

Minnesota is Somali clay

فرنسا عربية

Inshallah

Suomalia reporting

It pains me to see her how lucky the UK lad she's been going out with

Sex tape when preferably Her wearing a hijab

Kek

no way

Are you that finno somali guy who happens to be my cousin from somali side

when will Somalia finally be united?

It is time for the pirate empire to take back its lands from Ethiopia, Djibouti, and Kenya.

No, sorry, not Somali.

Never ever I believe a greater Somalia is a failed ideology one that was corrupted by qabil

Not to say I'd love a union where we respect each others sovereignty and form cooperations when it comes to business and commerce
Sort of like EAC but strictly Somali

Mogadishu + Hargeisa + Jigjiga

I always forget Djibouti I never liked Djiboutians kek

Garissa is irrelevant

give me a qt somali gf with curly flat hair and dark bags under her eyes and a large gluteus maximus or face the consequences

Here you go leaf user

Have you guys ever been to somali.net?

That place is fucking wild

I never understand what anyones talking about (even though they use english) but everyone is fucking pissed 24/7

I wasn't born in 1980s
The layout of that site is horrendous

Somalispot is way comfier and has more liberty which is a major selling point

>playing into dividing clan politics and tribal rivalries

Honestly wish this retarded mentality didn't exist. Honestly I wouldn't shed a tear if our entire nation and people were destroyed because of the lack of nationalism and ethnic unity.

I wish we were able to have a somali Otto von Bismarck, but I suppose we're cursed to a eternity of mediocrity.

>these are the people who call you non white

>German
You are all the same

I am a Greek

ARR ROOK SAME

Delet

Same.

You mongoloids cretins are a disgrace to the caucasoid race.

Hamitic/Afroasiatic masterace.

We were the glorious Land of Punt when you snowniggers were having animal sacraficies to your heathen gods.

Fuck dirty uneducated fat burger

You do relaize that even the Ethopian constitution recognizes it as Somali teritory.

Ethopia administers it, but it has always been and currently remains Somali land.

You sick Qabiilist dickskin. I've got no problem with Isaaq folks, since I have them in my family, but you guys too blind for the fact that what SNM fought for right or wrong( its debatable) and thousand of innocent people die for, few corrupted men, who was part of that old Somali regime are reaping the benefit. People are literally dying from starvation and lack of basic needs. Ina dhilo, go fuck yourself

do you have a triangle face too?

perkele kotimies! Morjes waryaa

kuka toi muija on?

Hmm..

>"Our attitude to the Somalis who belong to the same race as the Ethiopian people and share with them a common history, has always been crystal clear." - Haile Selassie

what did he mean by this?

Insha Allah, that's our long goal. First we need to establish peaceful working govt in Somalai, our next goal is definitely to unite the five Somalis. Ethiopian Somalis, Kenyan one, Somaliland, and Djibouti, and when we manage to do that insha Allah, we will be the greatest force in Africa.

Dont listen to this tribalist brain dead cunt. You cock sucking faggot realise that literally 90% of Somalis has a close relatives that live both of those part I mentioned. We're not only share culture, language, religion, but we are also one big fucking family. Cunts like you are the ones we'd sacrifice for the greater good.

I like Haile but I won't forgive him for running away with a large chunk of our country.

Post Somali qt pls, let me have what I want this time

>tfw folder with over two hundred pics of somali nubian queens

Create a thread about Somali qts.
Let's not derail this one.

Juan De Jesus, here you go

Do Somali women fuck like animals?

Saved.
Ty Finnbro are you Somali?

No. We make sure they have their clits chopped off so they don't become sluts.

Here you go.

K

Bismark united Germany by BTFO France, we just need to win a war t.bh

both somalia and ethiopia are rightful italian clay, so I can see no problem

Soumali and A fucking Qaat I'm not a Qaablist I'm a realist through and through I do what I believe benefits my community, like my nigga Cirro says Somaliland is open to deal with Somalia if you could put some respek and not treat us like gateway criminals screw ictiraaf for now I'm hungry if shit comes to boot id join Somalia is Silyanyo been sucking us dry and selling our sea
I was the first lander to congragulate Somalia for attempting to stop UAE deal I'm open for a union but not where Xamar controls

zitto animale