>shave my beard off because I'm bored of it
>I don't recognise myself anymore

ah yes very good

He looks like my da

common yank pondscum, uncultured swine, stupid brute

attnetuibnm arewtention everyone: I am VERY GAY

Might go on a holiday in Cambodia
I hear the slums got a lot of soul

would just like to say I invented politics 5 years ago and seeing you all trapped in the logical maze i designed never fails to amuse

see you in the radical center

ck2 > eu4

I've had a 'stache for over 4 years now

me in the blue

not with recent updates
CK2 is a mess now and nearly unplayable outside the 1066 start

>5'6

me slap bang in the middle

CK2 is proper shite and takes like 20 years to conquer a single province because you have to use intrigue and acquire a claim by marrying through like three generations of norman irish muslims the game is a clusterfuck

it is very fun though, but i still rate EU4

EU3

Dr Pavel, I'm CIA

let me guess, you play ethnicy jazz on your 5 grand stereo and know how the niggers feel cold?

>me on the far right
Shhh you'll attract the... TOO LATE

This. I always finding myself editing the save files 100 or so years in just so that the games actually fucking playable and not a clusterfuck of Slavic Khazar Kingdoms that extend all the way to Mongolia

yes
and I never said that man's creations are inherently bad, but rather the modern attitude that nature is something "separate" from man and his creation
something that needs to be destroyed at worst, or tamed at best.
we purposely deign things to look as "unnatural" as possible in order to facilitate this mentality, but its all a facade.
its an attempt to create reality where it already exists.
again like the story about the cows and their leather I posted before.

>centrists

I don't like growing just a mustache since it never joins up in the middle

>Blobbing this hard

fuck off and die. Get out of France and let Spain or Portugal have south america. Scum.

that's sort of the point though

green tea

quick!
*seizes means of private production*
*causes massive shortages and surpluses in essential goods*
ah yes, better

>Not controlling the entirety of the Americas.
>Not having the entirety of France as any true heir to the throne should have

0/10 low effort.

I like EU4 as it is now better as well, CK2 is more fun for dynasty role-playing.

V2 is fun but honestly every nation feels the exact same more or less while in EU4 they at least tried to give different cultures and nations a unique feel.

He wasn't alone.

holy wars holy wars holy wars

i just mainly play as merchant republics. tend to have more fun

I can't grow a beard cuz I have patches around my chin

thought i thought of a hilarious new gimmick but realized it's not funny halfway through typing it

ugly ugly borders

stop making me ree

I was playing a nice relaxing game as Ireland with a Norman dynasty - The Fitzgeralds. Suddenly Fitzgerald dynasty is installed in Scotland and France and im in a succession war with the whole of Europe when all i want to do is sit on my island and comfily colonise the Americas. Its a lot of fun.

Im actually terrible at EU4 I keep trying to play Uzbek to establish a glorious Bukhara turk empire from Crimea to Xinjiang but fail each time.

feels bad man

just finished watching Zoolander 2.
it's fucking awesome, la

desu since I stopped smoking weed several months ago I am far more violent and wayy more

starting to remember why I started smoking to begin with

Uh you don't get to bring friends.

france in my current game

my last EU4 game
currently playing Hamburg and trying to stay an OPM or at least small for as long as I can.

but you're missing the part where what we think doesn't matter

everything we do is nature in action, it doesn't matter that we think we are separate to it

british france is the only france 2bh

Post aesthetic and impressive borders

pic related genocided the muzzies and gooks and replaced them with Gothic Greek speaking peoples

noice

They need to remove wasteland provinces, so fucking ugly

you shouldn't run away from violence but embrace it and make it useful for you instead of wasted energy

she's getting a bit much now

can't you just tick a box and they'll get filled in if you have enough surrounding provinces?

Ummmm

That's not this autistic video game
Get out

but our thoughts are relevant because again we are 'nature' and therefore our thoughts/ideas are nature's thoughts, they have a real tangible effect on our existence even if they are illusion.

>playing autism simulators

/brit/ probably made fun of the super inclusive SJW/deviant social circle whilst being at the very bottom of their own traditional ones

I spend a lot of my time boxing and I'm actually very good at 168, but its not enough, I feel a strong desire to absolutely body someone

EU4 is boring as fuck. There's nothing to do outisde of wars except wait for your mana to do fucking anything. It's only moderately interesting if you become a revolutionary empire and even then all that changes is your flag and the fact that you become OP.

Dunno but they need to remove them and just institute low base tax low worth provinces instead because I cannot fucking stand that wasted and ugly looking land

like 70% of africa and straya is wasteland, same with alot of americas

>paying €100 for an autism simulator made by sw*des

shut up you spastic

haitiANO

I was going to say post it anyway but then I saw your flag

t. middlweight

fuck off you flid, I.d knock you out in 2 rounds

reminder that this is unironically the gay teenage icelander that posts here and his mates

youtube.com/watch?v=tAGMwX1yaCo

youtube.com/watch?v=z2ZkO8CclhI

Just hear me out on this one.

doubt it, couldnt bate eggs me boy

same happened to me in my Burgundy game
I wanted to remain just a duke and be the "power behind the throne" while spreading my dynasty, basically play a low-key game.

but then a revolution happened which made the monarchy elective, and I was the most popular and powerful noble so I was elected king
then I inherited a bunch of shit, got mixed up in a ton of wars end ended up as this monstrosity

all I wanted was to live the good life ;_;

youtu.be/xqds0B_meys#t=47

>when the game you are playing is so frustrating/difficult that you don't want to play it any more but you are so close to finishing it

you've probably been fighting less than 5 years you fucking paddy rat

shut the fuck up

will never understand the fun in these "games"

same

qts

Ive been boxing since I was twelve guttersnipe

will never understand people who announce they have no interest in the hobbies of others 2bh

are they looking for an explanation

grimsby mentioned

t. 16 y/o

you fucking rat

just woke up lol

im 19

rat

yeah kind of. Not really expecting an answer but would appreciate an insightful one

will never understand people who announce they have no interest in people who announce they have no interest the hobbies of others 2bh

are they looking for an explanation

rat

just change religion and wait for others to go holy war on you and return to playing as a nice little duke

>19
immature rat, could literally end your life in the ring

>talking shit when you're this much of a runt

youtube.com/watch?v=zaZvPwJT1ic

good music

Guarantee im faster and stronger, your temper wont help you, volatile manchild

you rat fuck

Gf just texted me this

>Yankees hat
Why do non NY fags do this?

each of you post pics of your bodies, we judge who would win after we wank to them

CHOON
youtu.be/MG-3y6Qfepg

youtube.com/watch?v=cozK9Ic2yh4

I WANT A PROPER FUCKING CONCLUSION TO MGS DAMMIT

alri mickey mouse you rat fuck lol

its nigger fashion