Be honest French Bros, how close are you to full scale race war...

Be honest French Bros, how close are you to full scale race war? It seems as though you all have been in the brink for sometime now. Pic unrelated

Just niggers doing niggerish things : there won't be any race war

ur mum

sauce? who is this semen demon?

You should be too young to remember, but in 2005-2006 things were a whole a lot worse.

Noble French people (unlike Ameridicksuckers) are mature enough not to obsess over race

...err...yea...errrrm

Aylin Mamedova

RACE WAR NOW

>American flag

Of course
Why do Americans have race on the brain 24/7 and unironically take Sup Forums memes at face value?

You should really worry about yourself and So manchildy, the lot of you

this

Something going on in france?

Banlieues getting uppity again?

Why are Americans obsessed with race that much?
All their posts about anything make me feel cringe but "race war" is the most retarded and cringy concept ever.
No, obviously there would never be race war in France, Frenchmen are mostly okay with black people, the only real group they have troubles with are religious Arabs who consist only 4% of France population and only 20% of Arabs in France.

Try living in a country with more non-whites whites, senpai.
Not that racebaiting and shit is justified or ok, but when you live in a country with a shitton more blacks you're gonna deal with a lot more racial tension and racewarfags.

>Pic unrelated

But what am supposed to do with my half chub now?

>muh manchildy
>yus keep getting invaded and killed on your own soil by inbred goatfuckers

Yes, as usual.
See how our police reacts.

Of course we have a problem with niggers you fucking idiot. They smell like shit and are literally everywhere on some districts, however France is a WHITE country and they must represent a small minority.

French are the biggest Sup Forums tards on this board next to Americans.

french Sup Forumstards on /int are cancer 2bh

>are religious Arabs who consist only 4% of France population and only 20% of Arabs in France.

Most stupid shit I've read for a long time.
>implying 80% of Arabs are non-mudslimes

95% of them are and they ALL represent a problem, also they represent 15-20% of our population (according to various sources including muslim ones, because official statistics on this topic are prohibited, jeez I wonder why). And 80% of jailed people are also mudslimes, literal terrorists factory.

Shitskins posting under our flag are a bigger problem for sure.

You need to stop listening to Fox'news

this

>implying there aren't thousands of arabo-niggers destroying everything on plenty of fully islamized areas

French cucks are such a shame, professional collabos since 1940.

We don't have 20% of foreigners or French of non-european origin according to various sources including genuine ones. they aren't linked because of reasons similar to jeez I wonder why, you can google them, you already found them and are cherrypicking, and because you'll reply with something showing I'm wrong even if it's cherrypicked or false or only insults.

Official statistics are FORBIDDEN, genius. We easily have 15% of mudslimes on our soil and 20% of shitskins in total.

And this will only increase due to their crazy demographic rate and mass immigration going on.

>french cops fleeing

lmfao this is expected

Why does she has azerbaijani name and surname, and what does she have to do with frenchies?

Indeed. Shitskins are more armed than them who sometimes can't even carry their own weapon.

>cop didnt surrender
?

Spooky, it looks like the walking dead

france and uk are the biggest Sup Forumstard tryhard flags on here, i glaze over you guys sometimes, sorry

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>mug Sup Forumstard

Not an argument, nigger. Cry more.