When will Japan open up borders to accept more immigrants? There are many foreign men willing to help repopulate Japan

When will Japan open up borders to accept more immigrants? There are many foreign men willing to help repopulate Japan.

I-I'll volunteer.

They aren't. The Japanese have no qualms with being xenophobic, which is a good thing.

That man is disgusting

t. /leftypol/ Nerd Virgin

>Japan is xenophobic
When will this meme stop? I went there for a month last summer and no treated me badly, I even had sex with 7 different girls.

"Gottsa put my dick, and breed with japs". But We can only fuck their women. Their men must die. And aryan race must prevail, btw"

>xenophobic

Why do liberals love hiding behind these buzzwords, I'm not talking about you specifically, but Japan is not "racist" or "xenophobic". There's nothing wrong with persevering culture.

That's not what I'm saying. The Japanese never consider the descendents of foreigners born in Japan as Japanese so you will always be an outsider.

Like in most countries, except ass-licking Usa

Poor choice of words on my part.

But I don't want to actually be japanese so why is that bad?

It's good, not bad.

good, Japan has far more toxic elements in their social culture than the west does, contrary to what you might believe

>toxic
reported and hopefully you get banned forever

there are already immigrants in japan they now mostly come as non asian "english teachers" not playing

>certain words are a bannable offense now
the one who should be banned is you, you irrational bogan

There is no reason to be upset over being rejected by Japan for your asylum application, Mehmet. No wonder you ended up in a shithole.

>he offended the superior japanese culture
>better call him an arab
t. Tyrone

Native Dane and wouldnt want to live there unless absolutely necessary.
I've seen what their work and shaming culture is like, and it's not something I'd want a part of.
The only ones who're worse are South Korea and China.
Friend of mine had a Japanese gf he broke up with because she constantly tried to pull that shaming shit, which he'd want no part of.

How did she try and shame him?

It's years ago, but its not shaming as you'd imagine it, it's relatively subtle and private but still noticeable. I think it was some shit their families, but I don't exactly remember.

>Friend of mine had a Japanese gf he broke up with because she constantly tried to pull that shaming shit, which he'd want no part of.
He failed the shit tests.

I think you are very much like Japanese

Girls raped under the threat of a knife do not count.

Crop that cuck out of that picture.

Hi Korean, I see you're enjoying Japan life. Good.