How come Russians and Chinese are so close to each other yet their people look so different?

How come Russians and Chinese are so close to each other yet their people look so different?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iCqcHiBbvhk
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8097173/Vladimir-Putins-daughter-to-marry-the-son-of-South-Korean-admiral.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder too, hmmm

Why do Russian girls love Asian men so much?>

>mfw spanish flag posts something

1. "That was one of the few mixed couples that Monteleone encountered in which a Chinese woman was paired with a Russian man. “The combination is usually Chinese men and Russian women,” he said. On the southern side of the border, he noticed that language schools are full of young Russian women who seem dedicated to acquiring Mandarin and a Chinese husband."
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border

2. "One feature of the Russian-Chinese relationship seemed especially telling: Cross-border marriages are overwhelmingly between Chinese men and Russian women. Much of this has to do with demographics—Russia has a surplus of women, while China has too many men. But as one Russian woman told me, "Chinese men are kinder and more attentive to their wives.""
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html

Hello I am Jorge whats your name

they weren't until 19th century or so

Hello I am Jorge too and I hate you.

Only one factor we can aim at Russian girls is often said to be us just not tend to be alcoholic and beat his wife.

No, that because the Japanese have small penis, Lmoa

Хopхэ?

having working borders

>Jorge
bruh

>Хopхэ?

¿que cojones acabas de llamarme?

que alguien me sujete que lo mato

sorry, but we don't need untermenschen as a wife material, even though cheap ruskies are a dime a dozen here

You have a small penis and also eat raw fish, lol

kys nip

>we don't need untermenschen as a wife material
yeah, I don't want a Japanese wife too.

Un día descubriré donde vives Jorgito y te voy a petar el kakas.

tfw no tibetan gf

Because you're taking a slav from western Russia.
Despite sharing a border, there's a vast desert of nothingness between their 2 center of population.

Meanwhile on the border of Russia & China ...

>Meanwhile on the border of Russia & China ...

people take selfie pics?

same here, no big deal.

Seriously stop being in denial. Asian men with Russian / Central Asian / Slavic women is the MOST common interracial / interethnic pairing in the world/
youtube.com/watch?v=iCqcHiBbvhk

Even Putin's own daughter was dating a Asian / Korean guy.

>youtube.com/watch?v=iCqcHiBbvhk

Because Chinese men can barely drink, don't beat them, have money and are willingly bending over to cater to their woman's every need.
Also they're probably significantly easier to cuck because they don't have the balls to stand up for themselves.

Indigenous siberians look like Chinks though...

Uncultured swine

This is what people who have lived in Siberia for generations actually look like.

>they don't have the balls to stand up for themselves

Neither do russians, lol.

>Putin's own daughter was dating a Asian / Korean guy
wtf, pics? putin does not seem like the guy who would be okay with that

I'm pretty sure if I cucked some russian lad, I'd get my face smashed in as soon as he tracked me down

That's probably why she WAS dating an asian guy. KGB got him lad.

>Indigenous siberians

How much of them left in Siberia? 2-3% of the population if not less.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8097173/Vladimir-Putins-daughter-to-marry-the-son-of-South-Korean-admiral.html

After their relationship was leaked to the press, they broke it off a few months later.

Lol, what are you talking about, ruskies are the most cucked nation in the whole universe.

Pay reps for killing them off you cis white male.

Siberian natives look Asian, Pedro.

>It said that Mr Putin had initially been opposed to he marriage but had warmed to his prospective son-in-law after meeting him in person.
so did they not get married? what the hell happened?

they portray themselves as white in media and historical paintings, but most russians are actually chinks.

didnt see this

>I'm pretty sure if I cucked some russian lad, I'd get my face smashed
lmao no. the most we would do is calling you while crying and getting drunk and ask you if you respect me or something like that

t. retard who was beaten in school by his classmates

reminder: this guy is more desirable for russian girls than we russian "'men"' are

he looks 14 at best

Is it a new meme?

I blame germans. They killed all handsome russian men during the World War II. And now we aka the leftovers are suffering.

>me
What are you implying?

¿ i mean literally 'me'

Sad!

>all handsome russian

if you cucked me id smash your fucking face in

t. english teacher Shanghai

id rather kill myself then be that loser

Must suck being a male from Eastern Europe.
No woman in the world wants you.

Another city then? Tzehzhen or whatever? Or are you in bumfuck nowhere up along the yellow river?

harbin.

Ok I'm convinced you're ethnically Chinese. No typical english teacher with yellow fever would live and work in fucking Manchuria, albeit it doesnt look bad at all.

we get used to it and don't really care anymore. the hardest part was to accept it though

здapoвa, пeтя))

>implying the ones who rape were not the leftovers who weren't killed obviously

you're Japanese though

why not? too cold?

he's not yayoi untermensch obviously

Йopгe

Yayoi?

Why are Americans obsessed with race?

Because they don't have one.
Oooooh!

this is really superb bait, but just in case somebody ITT is actually this retarded I'll post this

Russia took so much territory from China.

We will claim it back in time.

Good luck in your war fantasies, little chinaman

It's like saying

Why are Americans look so different from Mexicans?

Ah, the proud Finnish race

Ok but then why are Brits so similar to Pakis if they are so far away from each other?

>implying

T. Zarya im being raped faggot bitch

I knew this russian woman that probably was from siberia, because she sort of looked half asian and was qt as fuck

Makes me think that there might still be uncontacted tribes walking about, like with Australia and it's abos, or Brazil and the amazon

no there aren't. we liberated them centuries ago

Funny thing: If you travel through remoted Siberian villages of natives people they can suggest you to intercourse with their daughters because they need to keep their blood free from inbreeding.

so... where exactly are these villages?

ello!

zitto animale

Uh oh...

tfw jewish boys foce meme about ugly Russian men

>dozen here
bull
shit

but from the cold your dick gets smaller and she would laugh at you and your 3 inch frostbited dick, can't you just send them here regularly? we have lots of sun right now.

>Asian men with Russian / Central Asian / Slavic women
bullshit again

ok when you try to prove that such cases exist
but it's not anywhere near MOST

this is actually true

I'm girl from some siberian tribe, looking for handsome guy with good genes for breeding. Can pay for it, but only with reindeers, elks, fish or handmade stuff.

I couldn't fit all the countries on it, but here's this.

> ching chong khwon
>ever become 'american'

Oткyдa лицo пoд тoпoм?

>Why do Russian girls love Asian men so much?>
But Russians are Asian

send nudes

Why is this?

>t. r/asianmasculinity

Also
>Russians
>not Asian

Native people of Siberia aka Asian side of Russia look Asian.