TFW YOU WASTED THOUSANDS OF HOURS ON Sup Forums INSTEAD OF SPENDING THEM DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE

>TFW YOU WASTED THOUSANDS OF HOURS ON Sup Forums INSTEAD OF SPENDING THEM DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE

IT NEVER ENDS, DOES IT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0peP_oF4io4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time well spent.

I regret every last minute of it...

I could have become a master programmer, or an amazing guitar player, or a world-renowned painter, or at least made a lot of money. Instead i spent it talking to the rejects of society, the lowest of the low. The most accurate representation of the subhuman.

I will NEVER get this time back.

Tch, I've been asleep/sick, I've got my excuse.

>TFW i have been perfectly healthy and still wasted my time here

i regret it all so much. How can i get this time back? I never will, will I? Thousands of hours... down the drain... Nothing to show for it.

i really fucking hate you by now
wana come to hungary for a beatup?
fucking crying chingchong

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER...................................

THIS POSTER IS A NOTORIOUS CANADIAN DEPRESSED
NEET WHO IS OBSESSED WITH POSTING DOZENS OF
DEPRESSING POSTS LIKE THIS EVERY DAY FOR MONTHS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH DEPRESSION
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A PRODUCTIVE RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝

yeah bruh shitposting with this very same thread every day sure helps
reported and saged

>mfw getting paid for shitposting on 4chins

sucks to be you

I don't want to come here anymore guys... please help me. How can I stop coming on Sup Forums?

I only post here while eating breakfast or right before I go to sleep though.

I probably would have offed myself in uni if I didn't have shitposting to sustain me.

Best poster

thank you my friend

>thousands

I honestly dont think Im over 500 even yet

I go on Sup Forums to relax via funposting

If you spent all your time being productive you'd go insane

Everyone needs time to unwind

The problem is that all i do is unwind.

*winds you back up*
*takes you to /r9k/*
There you go m8, you can unwind all you want now.

delete...

I know what poster you are and I hate you so fucking much, I wish I could have a torture room in my house where I could inflict every possible torment onto your whiny ass.

Are my posts hitting too close to home?

Are you having realizations that your time here has been wasted?

>Not using Sup Forums only when you take breaks from studying and working.
What a pleb, haha

HOW DO I STOP

>you will never be as cool as role playing Canadian

It's not that I don't agree, I hate this site and I wish I never discovered it for the most part, but it's the fact that you keep whining and do nothing about it which irritates me.

Also I have the sensation that you also are the"racist" Cadanian who hates Southern Europeans

just get a fucking hobby

That's not me, i don't even know what countries make up Southern Europe.

is he roleplaying? i thought he was legit a depressed neet that just won't stop shitposting, that's why I posted this (I've seen his posts b4 i just don't bother reading them)

a NEET you say?

I doubt anyone could stoop so low, I doubt there are any NEEts on Sup Forums, maybe 2 or 3 posters but I don't think they come to this board

Kemcho, Majeme?

Yeah
When ever you see any Canadian thread it's him or 2 others
Mods need to bring back visable bans so people know it's the same autist

just browse this while working
quality employee m'friend

delet

I thought you were my ally

Better waste time on Sup Forums to socialize in a weird way than being a chad or a regular douchebag doing whatever he thinks is cool. I learn a lot over here and i regret nothing. And i'm not a neet or some based retard.

Delete your account

>I learned a lot here

Such as?

I've had this thought as well, i'm so glad that I didn't actually say the autistic shit I post here IRL

How some weird relationship actually works (i love sociology), how to not be desesperate, how to not stay at home doing nothing but complain here, how important is it to keep good relationships with my friends, i love to see how this community that is Sup Forums works with it's own rules, how people are brutally direct when they speak to each others, & more .. + cultural, historical knowledges.

>Better waste time on Sup Forums to socialize in a weird way than being a chad or a regular douchebag doing whatever he thinks is cool.

Do you really believe that?

It's better to see pictures of black cocks and learn about why no one is actually white than to be a normal, well-adjusted member of society who has social skills and can talk about more than retarded tfw no gf memes?

>social skills

Lol, you really are an idiot, aren't you?

What? Explain what you mean

Perfected my Italian, for one

Benorisimo! Mascarponne gooopiitii booopitti benbarjane moopiitti

GABAGOOL PASTRAMI PASMESANI

i never said everything here is good, i don't think that at all. Sure i got bored with all this shit stuff (racial war, no-gf, etc etc) sometimes because it's a bit despressing to see how some people are actually this sad and pathetic.

You have to select what you are interested to and it's like a real job lol. Even the shittiest thread is somewhat interesting in it's own way

Social skills is the most autistic term you can use, whenever someone uses it I just know he's an autist who never leaves his house, it doesn't even exist in Italian, it's something autistic peoples like Anglophones came up with to make social interactions seem like an impossible task.

>tfw you wasted thousands of hours breathing instead of doing something productive

Fettuccinoo! Gameranza basimotti boopiiti?

>thousands of hours spent on Sup Forums
>he doesn't have premium pass

haha kys

I am but you need to spice things up a bit senpai
Make subplots and dangle these autist on your finger tips

Maybe it just doesn't translate to Italian but how can you claim they don't exist?

"Social skills" encompasses the whole spectrum of things used in speech - keeping tempo when speaking, no mumbling/stuttering, keeping conversation going, speaking confidently, body language, eye contact, etc.

It's very much a skill and very much an important thing.

>came up with to make social interactions seem like an impossible task
I never said it's impossible... But it's definitely an important thing that comes with experience that sounds basic enough but does require effort to actually nail down.

>I could have become a master programmer, or an amazing guitar player, or a world-renowned painter, or at least made a lot of money.
No you wouldn't.

No... It isn't. Everything here is useless and worthless.

Even the most productive threads (one in every ~150) is a terribly inefficient way to learn anything. You could just read wikipedia articles or a dedicated forum to learn about those things.

Why not? if i had just spent that time doing something else i would have learned and gotten good.

> no mumbling/stuttering

It's something all normal people don't do, not a thing that is acquired

> keeping tempo when speaking

same

> keeping conversation going

Same

speaking confidently

>Look at not mumbling above

>body language

Same

>eye contact

As long as you're not autistic

>it's very much a skill

No

You're either being purposely abrasive or very retarded.

The average person fucking sucks at speaking and those things are important to practice. It's not just some natural thing to do, you actually need consciously do it for a while

>The average person fucking sucks at speaking

No, he doesn't, maybe in Canada where everyone is an autist like you

>It's not just some natural thing to do

Social interactions are the very definition of natural unless you're autistic

>you actually need consciously do it for a while

It's just an excuse for psychologists to grab money from you autistic anglos, it's the new circumcision meme and you new worlders pathetic autists fell for it like you always do

>Social interactions are the very definition of natural unless you're autistic

Yeah, to convey thoughts and ideas. You can do that while staring at the ground and mumbling. But I'm talking about actually speaking WELL.

>It's just an excuse for psychologists to grab money from you autistic anglos, it's the new circumcision meme and you new worlders pathetic autists fell for it like you always do

What the fuck? Where did psychologists come into this? They don't engage in speech therapy.
Stop being so retarded you're just purposely arguing because no one is stupid enough to think that holding conversations is something common.

i don't care what you think you know ? if it learned me some good stuff/skills it's my business and it's not because you are not open to anything with a terribly bad self vision that this is the case for everyone else.

you know he's right leaf, if all the things listed don't naturally come to you, you might actually be autistic.
also
>speech therapy
isn't that for people who lisp and or stutter?

>Yeah, to convey thoughts and ideas. You can do that while staring at the ground and mumbling

Everyone know that those things are autistic, even you apparently, this is just another proof that "social skills" aren't such a hard thing to grasp btu just basic norms everyone who isn't a Chris Chan tier autist knows

> because no one is stupid enough to think that holding conversations is something common.

Ok, you are actually autistic, most people hold conversation since they were little kids, you retarded fuck

I didn't say it wasn't your business you fucking faggot, you can slam your ballsack with a hammer right now and I wouldn't care.

We're discussing the objectivity of Sup Forums vs other uses of time.

I mean actually being a good presenter or being able to give speeches and captivate an audience.

It sure as fuck isn't common these days when everyone stares at their monitor or smartphone. Yeah people talk but they don't ask important questions or lead a conversation

Of course that isn't the norm, holding a conversation for 5 minutes without looking at the ground or doing the other autistic shit you said is normal. who the fuck goes around giving speeches like a town bard anyway

Nigger you know what I mean

i dunno why you guys aren't getting it

Because thinking about doing a public speech when you're a friendless shut in NEET like you should be the least of your worries

what you are talking about is someone who can spin a good yarn, i know what you mean and that isn't the norm, you have to have inclinations from a young age for that shit

I need to become a great orator

I'm considering joining my local toastmaster's club or something to learn how to speak.

youtube.com/watch?v=0peP_oF4io4

Does this seem like a meme or not meme?

you gotta pay for this shit or what? Also i forget sometimes that australia is a literal normie country, I'm an autist here but would probs be a normie in canuckia

>Chinkadana

DELETE THIS PLEASE

I HAVEN'T MADE ANY PROGRESS IN YEARS. I'VE FUCKING STAGNATED.

I NEED AN INTERVENTION!!!!!!!

>two years
christ how long you been posting here, leaf?
kek, i noticed that as well, every second cunt was pajeet or chang

>TFW I can clearly remember making NUMEROUS threads asking /biz/ and /adv/ and /fit/ about whether I should join Toastmasters

>TFW they said I should

It clearly says INTERNATIONAL you blind fucks.

It's popular in POO and Chink countries as well as the Western world.

>I could have become a master programmer, or an amazing guitar player, or a world-renowned painter, or at least made a lot of money.
No you couldn't have, because you're a loser with absolutely no passion or drive.

Yeah but that's because I made that choice

I could have made the right choice and become someone successful. Maybe i can still salvage it.

As long as you're alive you can be successful

>you gotta pay for this shit or what?

Yeah but it's not expensive

Members pay international dues of $45 USD every six months. (Some clubs may charge additional fees.) International dues are $33.75 USD every six months for clubs not in Toastmasters districts. All new members also pay a one-time fee of $20 USD.

I'm just upset i wasted so much time, i guess it's no use crying over spilled milk though.

holy kek I didn't read any of his earlier posts, that's gotta be bait. It's likes those fuckwits that claim they're "bad test takers" like having to recall something you've learnt within a reasonable amount of time (like time set out for a test) isn't a part of intelligence

>It's likes those fuckwits that claim ...

No, not really. I'm more claiming that spending even 1/10th of the time studying something in a very poor manner would have been heaps more productive. The opportunity cost here is massive and is being replaced with absolutely nothing.

Posting on Sup Forums leaves with you nothing at all, in fact one could even argue that it's a net negative rather than being neutral.

I'm just thinking about it... I've spent so many hours on Sup Forums. If I had perhaps talked to ONE girl for every 5-10 posts I've made on Sup Forums I'd be a playboy right now. Even if I just mumbled some shit autistically the law of averages would eventually lead me to getting laid.

Or even getting drunk and high and reading books. If I got extremely drunk and high and just read random books for 1/10th the time i spent on Sup Forums I would be becoming proficient in at least a handful of fields.

POsting here is completely useless.

>tfw the thread dies

me and spaghetti bro just got tired of your shit

Not you too...

The only things I've learned here is a little bit better geographical knowledge regarding Africa and Central Asia due to the flag collecting. I've also "learned" memes related to countries.

Very valuable use of time desu

funnie memes are always useful

Well Sup Forums inspired me to finally get off my arse and start trying to make games, and also informs me on occasion about upcoming sales and games. Same with Sup Forums and new movies and tv shows.

The time I spent with you guys are not in vain
i love you

zitto animale

ZITTO

I know that feel bro. Been here several hours a day since 2009