Why does he keep doing it?

Why does he keep doing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0V1LcpsNDfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too many things to prove.

Like to see him try that shit with Putin or...

this guy.

Or this guy.

I want him to try that on Xi, holy shit.

Finally I understand everything

tiny american cock, the usual

>that look on the Japanese PM's face after the handshake

It will be interesting to see /r/AsianMasculinity/'s response to their upcoming handshake

I dont like Trudea, but i must admit, he is alpha as fuck

Of all the things Trump has said and done, I honestly thing this is the only thing that really pisses me off. How can one man be so beta?

I don't even care about yank politics or his policies, but that shit just makes me feel a mix between anger and contempt.

It's alpha, fuck off.

/thread

>Then Trump extended his hand, patted the back of Abe’s hand three times, and pulled the Japanese leader closer to ask (in reference to the Japanese-speaking photographers in the room) “What are they saying?”
>“Please, look at me,” Abe answered.
>Trump seems to have completely misunderstood Abe’s translation as an instruction, and began staring at the prime minister with a wide smile, even after Abe pointed at the cameras with his other hand to show Trump where he should be looking instead. Trump yanked Abe’s hand and patted the back of his hand again before letting go.

It's honestly the most beta thing ever.

>A literal autist is in charge of America

nigga was discussing national security in a fucking public restaurant

its not, assaulting your negotiatior with crushing his hands is not alpha
its underhand cowardice, meaning you dont have the confidence to take on a fair negotiation and that you are afraid of him, because you feel the need to instill fear in them with your "firm" handshake, instead of what actually have to say

tldr: americans are cowards

Based Jingping maybe Trump say "uncle."

> DUDE IT WAS A PRANK TAIWAN IS CHINA! LOOK THERES A CAMERA RIGHT THERE!

God I forgot how cucked this board is compared to Sup Forums.

Only a beta would be bothered by it. Alphas recognize the competitive importance of the handshake and participate to win--betas don't want to compete or be forced to demonstrate strength they don't have, they want doilies and etiquette and crumpets and dildos.

non sexual touch
it makes the other person trust you more

> President Trump told President Xi Jinping of China on Thursday evening that the United States would honor the “One China” policy, reversing his earlier expressions of doubt about the longtime diplomatic understanding and removing a major source of tension between the United States and China since shortly after he was elected.

CHINKED

>Sup Forums calling anyone cucked

you poofs make up the entirety of the cuck threads on /gif/

What does that even mean
We're cucked because we don't all unconditionally suck trump's dick? Back to your safe space, please.

It's not a final call you dumb fucking leaf. Trump doesn't bow to chinks.

You can't make this shit up.

Angry that your God Emperor isn't doing a single one of the things he promised?

> chickens out immediately
> DEWD, HES GONNA LIKE, REVERSE HIS STANCE AGAIN!

top fucking kek, mental gymnastics of a trumptard

serves trump right for insulting rand paul

Trumplets will defend this.

youtube.com/watch?v=0V1LcpsNDfg

>cucking Europe
>getting rid of immigrants
>tearing up Obummer's EOs
>putting a conservative in the Supreme Court
>putting the KKK in the AG
He's literally a perfect human being and president.

What an autist.

It's an alpha handshake.

He's totally right, what kind of piece of shit """"""""""""debate"""""""""""" has ten fucking people

OOPS I FORGOT TO INCLUDE SAUDI ARABIA ON THAT BAN LIST

MAGA AMIRITE GUISE??

B U T T
L
A
S
T
E
D

Fuck off back to your echo chamber

Except when he does.

americans from Sup Forums are so retarded it's hilarious

>the list has actually been made by Hussein Obama

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

It is not my dude. Just ignore the niggers.

Why would we be butt blasted?

It's not a Muslim ban you braindead fucktard.

Cucks.

What a fucking disgrace Trump is to the Presidency. His administration in general is disgusting. Based WaPo holding them accountable.

Agreed. Need people like him in Europe.

>tried to pull trudeau
>got btfo

Trump can't compete with his BAC (big asian cock)

YOU JUST NOW
>tfw you will never be fucked by Justin

>trump is such a cuck that he can't even make his own lists
can't make this shit up tbqh

Putin is going to help us MAGA

Stay jealous faggots.

drumpf is insecure about his small hands

> guys guys its okay saudi arabia are our bros
> its not a muslim ban! we like muslims!

lol mental gymnastics

when their emperor makes half-ass compromises suddenly trump supporters are pro-wahhabi sjws

Turn off the proxy Ivan.

>he takes lists from people not brave enough to take measures towards these countries and apply them

Leftists absolutely DEVASTATED!

putin will mop the floor with trump

>affirms its a muslim ban
>realized he is wrong
>takes the piss

A FUCKING LEAF

>Tiny feet
>Tiny hands
>Clear indication he has a small dick
>Leaning forward into Trudeau
>Was unsuccessful in yanking Trudeau in with his handshake
>Trudeau was 5 steps ahead of him in 5D chess.
>Trudeau has a fucking alpha male strong chin
>Trump has a sucked up beta male chin

> no saudi arabia

WERE STILL LETTING IN SAUDIS

LOL YOU MAD LEFTISTS?

TRIGGERED THE LIBKEK

>yfw Cucknadians will take all the trash from America and Middle East because based Trump will reject them

Honestly I don't give a fuck if the trump campaign was in contact with russian intelligence, a trump presidency is exactly what this country needs right now. Russians should help us win elections every four years, that'd be a fucking treat.

When you fetishize having an authoritarian leader using names like god emperor to describe a democratically elected populist bourgeois and anyone who criticizes him is a cuck

It's a gentle first step that has already sent you frothing at the mouth with rage. What's the big deal? We're not even done with the first month of his presidency, he will more fully cuck you in the coming years

wew lad

Not only Saudi Arabia actually. This ban is applied for countries, according to the old administration, which represents a direct threat for the United States due to the absence of a stable power and a lot of terror activities.

Saudi Arabia, despite being an awful islamic countries like all the others, is a stable country and collaborates with the West on various conflicts.

>Leftists in charge of understanding realpolitik

Party before country, huh?

>Russians should help us win elections every four years, that'd be a fucking treat.

Oh my...

Reminder that Shariablue uses proxies to spread their agenda. You're in a shill thread.

plus there are 0 rapefugees coming from SA. They even refuse people coming from Syria or Irak themselves. Not an immediate issue.

This

Republican party is country.

If Democratic control continued the country would no longer exist. This was our Glorious Revolution

>Cucknadians and leftists shills when Trump won

Some revolution. You lost the popular vote by 2,900,000 and Trump's Gallup approval rating is already sunk to 40%.

STAY MAD
T
A
Y
M A D

> trump supporters will never EVER realize that they're crypto-libcucks

Oh, I will. I'll encourage others to do the same in 2018 and 2020 as well.

Woah, such well though out, eloquent posts.

Really changed my opinion on Sup Forums.

>You lost the popular vote
Why do I care again? This is a republic, not a democracy. Trump is in the White House, which is what I wanted. Whether or not California wanted it too is of no consequence to me whatsoever
>polls
Next you're going to be telling me Hillary has a 98% chance of winning and Brexit is a fairytale, right?

>It's a gentle first step that has already sent you frothing at the mouth with rage.
That's already been stayed and had that stay affirmed 3-0 by a fucking federal appeals court. Our checks and balances are working and it sure as hell isn't in Trump's favor.

Like I give a fuck about the opinion of a leaf. Your PM is a living joke.

inshallah brothers and sisters

we will drain the swamp

>non sexual touch
what about this?

>I want a foreign authoritarian nation to decide the outcome for my people
cuck

We decide the outcome. They bow to us.

YOU JUST KNOW

>trumplets

Lmao the Japanese guy.

SAUDI ARABIA DIN DO NUFFIN

THEY GOOD BOYS THEY GON MADRASAS N SHIEET

>Wanting a negative relationship with Russia

When did leftists swarm into Sup Forums?
Was it because Hillary kept mentioning the hacker known as Sup Forums?

GO AWAY

O N E C H I N A

N

E

C

H

I

N

A

why are they holding hands?

Of course they do, after all you are America, the greatest country on Earth

seriously what the fuck is his problem?

>Trump can't write other executive orders
>Trump can't put a loyal conservative on the Supreme Court
>Republican controlled congress doesn't want to limit immigration
>the Supreme Court is guaranteed not to find that the President has the authority to control immigration, despite every precedent
>ICE has not been ratcheting up deportations in recent weeks
A group of progressive extremist judges violated their oath of office to rule against him, big deal. He's dipping his toe in the water, there's plenty more that can happen. We're not even done with one month of 48.

It matters because a growing majority of Americans simply don't like Trump, and him staying in office for >4 years depends on the slim margins he won by in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan not closing and shifting blue. And Trump and his clusterfuck of an administration are already giving the Democrats plenty to run on in 2018 and 2020.

Considering Gallup has been criticized for being too conservativ I'd say it's definitely saying something that his approval has already sunk to 40% in his honeymoon phase.

Putin is smart. Trump is not.

Putin will not help "MAGA." He will take what he wants from Trump while the entire country spirals closer to civil war.

The_Donald

And he made your president look like a bitch. Howling.

Honestly, I'm surprised he still tries to do it, especially to other world leaders. I'd say it comes across as pretty disrespectful to foreign allies, like the mockery he made out of Shinzo Abe in the top panel.

There's other ways to demonstrate superiority without making the other party look foolish.