twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GAS
THE
TAIGS
lads

gas me pls

shitskins out!

wank

He bungled what should've been an easy EO to implement and rants all day about news outlets that portray him poorly.

Thinnest skin ever desu

REESTABLISH THE PATRIARCHY

He has to get his EOs out as quickly as possible before he's impeached for his ties to Russia.

smash the taigtriarchy

>When half the accounts you use are connected to an email address that was deactivated 6 years ago

>this idiot who didn't know you need to dry your nob after washing it

10 fucking years. what a moron.

if you really really think about it...

did Hitler actually do anything wrong?

Why do yanks not "get" Morrisey? what's their issue?

Do you seriously not understand why a white person would want non-whites removed from their country?

NEVER

phimosis is fucking disgusting

imagine all the rotting piss and dried jizz and cheesy smegma breeding under your foreskin right now

>tfw most of my passwords are just saved on Chrome
completely fucked if the HDD goes tits up haha

They've been tricked into thinking there is something to "get". He is just shit.

Lads, help me write up the ol' CV for a waitering job

>I am interested in working for as a waiter and kitchen assistant. Being a ___________

Thanks

He didn't bungle the EO. That's why it wasn't immediately dismissed as unconstitutional. They could only put a restraining order on it because it's perfectly legal and now the deepstate has gotten in on things. Shit's going to go down, as the yanks say.

imagine id have some sort of infection of problems if that were true

>not having a password system to help remember passwords

mong

Slowly gaining confidence and coming out as an absolute weirdo to my mates and I can tell it's making them uncomfortable lmao

you've been soaking up too much of the liberal media i'd say

imagine having this pathetic phimo cunt specimen as your child. feel sorry for his parents having him leech off them his entire life.

>He is just shit.

Why are you even mentioning race? I only said the ban was poorly written.

Constitutional or not, the whole affair made him look rash and even foolish. Being a president is all about the image, and he is definitely not giving a good one.

>memes

Completely fucked my hand by punching a wall and sent the singularly most autistic text message in the history of man last night

considering a 'cide

hello

how often do you lads clean inside your bellybutton?

Police who killed Berlin attacker made pro-fascist statements online

>a massive cocksucker

one of my brothers is handicapped so i'll always look good next to him

>Constitutional or not, the whole affair made him look rash and even foolish. Being a president is all about the image, and he is definitely not giving a good one.

None of this sentence is true. Stop posting.

>Constitutional or not, the whole affair made him look rash and even foolish. Being a president is all about the image, and he is definitely not giving a good one.

it's a bit ironic you'd say this and then pretend the biased media hasn't had an effect on you

doesn't chrome just store that shit in the cloud

>being into pakis

yeah it's probably for the best

Don't worry lad, you didn't send the most autistic text message in the history of man. She did, in response to you.

Also:
>a fucking paki
Have some dignity.

your parents must die inside a bit every time they think about their retard sons. why dont you sort your life out for their benefit? selfish cunt

doing a cheese omelette lunch lads
thoughts?

hahahahhaaahhahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahha
herts is that you
hahhahaahhahahahahahahahahah
ahaaahahaaaahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahapaappapapapapapapappapapapappzazazazazzaazazazazazazazazazazazazazazazaa
next time just say "oioi lovelyguts, id like to subjugate your cervix with my [length] inch apparatus, when are you free?"

>Both officers shared articles from the xenophobic website tuttiicriminidegliimmigrati.com
hehehe fucking eye-ties

Maybe, I've not worked it out if it does. Have trouble even when I move from desktop to laptop 2bh

>Why are you even mentioning race?
You asked why would we want non-whites removed from our countries.

just had to shoot down another beta orbiter over text
ugh, why does every Tom, Dick and Harry think they can get with hot Mumbai mama like moi?
honestly they're just so- oop, hang on a sec lads
*horrendous diarrhoea firehoses out from under my sari like the fucking ganges*

pewdiepie will lead a far-right nationalist uprising in Sweden

definitely go to that "date" and show her what she's missing

he is revealing his endgame too soon

>53 millions subs
>too soon

that's nothing

there's 7 billion people

hmm

>he fell for the 7 billion meme

honestly reckon his brofist army of 13 year olds would start a global kristallnacht if pewds told them to do it and challenged them to get 10 million likes on the video recording it

It is a serious question among them whether the Africans are descended from monkeys or whether the monkeys come from them. Our wise men have said that man was created in the image of God. Now here is a lovely image of the Divine Maker: a flat and black nose with little or hardly any intelligence. A time will doubtless come when these animals will know how to cultivate the land well, beautify their houses and gardens, and know the paths of the stars: one needs time for everything.

ah yes, we must reach Amukluk Lukanuk in Northern fucking Greenland before we save the rest of Europe

gimmick idea: post as if you're responding to someone but give no indication of who you're responding to, not even an @

is that katy perry?

she's not reall missing much though

trying to send a text back but I don't even know what to say

might just get drunk in the flat

no it's his willy

>Harrison Ford crashed his plane AGAIN
Someome get this cunt's license.

phimosis?

bad gimmick, nobody's going to do that

i tried that gimmick once and it didnt catch on

hope it works better for you

hate this thread

SHRIEKING and WAILING

can I still enjoy music and art if I'm a member of the alt-right?

gimmick expansion idea: have your post be an extreme reaction but keep it unclear to which post you are reacting

*burys a hachet into the back of your head*

BUSINESS IDEA: ARGGGGGGGHHHH

only muslims let their beliefs meddle with their appreciation for art and music

i just did that version of it you fucking mong, can you not read two posts above your own head

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

huge wanker I feel I would be perfect for the position

did it crash with no survivors

yes here u go
youtube.com/watch?v=PVcdfNjIRhM

>she's not reall missing much though
yeh i laughed to myself after posting desu

ah yes, the old replying to the wrong post gimmick. classic.

I am a Gay Nonce.

gimmick idea: respond to someone who made multiple separate replies in one post, and make your reply contrary, inflammatory, and applicable to all of their replies, without specifying which of their replies you are addressing

very good gimmick

you're allowed to, yes, whether your mind will be open enough to fully understand it is another question entirely

is a ponce just a gay nonce
poof + nonce = ponce

no remorse are fairly shite
never heard an English RAC band that I actually liked

i didn't do that

oh wait you did

can safely say I like none of you

you love us right?

i cant save no thot ayy

can safely say I like none of you

Bedroom smells like carbon monoxide lads, what should I do?

ah yes, while everyone else is finally being creative and funny, what a perfect time to repost a completely unrelated and unfunny picture

call the cops

Real friends
how many of us

smell it some more to make sure

looks like it worked

aha fell right into my trap didn't you lad. dance for me puppet, dance.

To racists itt:how do you reconcile the fact that Asians and Jews have considerably higher IQs than whites? Wouldn't that make us inferior?

that's yanks for you

well tbf there was quite a large gap between the last image posted