youtube.com/watch?v=J3UjJ4wKLkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>put's Iran on notice
>forced to hand in his notice
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

who /rooting for CIA/ here?

What did I miss?

TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON

>Mr. Flynn never explicitly promised sanction relief, but seemed to leave the impression that it was possible, officials said. Private citizens are prohibited by law from engaging in diplomacy.

Fucking retard, as expected of a Trump pick

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wonder, who told him to contact Russians.

Surely, Trump didn't know about this, right?

>Trump's pick for EU ambassador has claimed that Greece will leave euro in favour of dollar and that the EU will collapse by 2018
>Trump's pick for secretary of state is balls deep in russian business and politics through his business as a high ranking Exxon director
They're top memesters.

trump administration is compromised by russian spies

truth finally coming out

>An old geezer who's national security advisor conspires with Russia before being elected
>A old lady who leaks top secret national information to China

Pick one Americans

That Flynn lied about what he said to Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak was first revealed by Washington Post columnist David Ignatius, who has built his career on repeating what his CIA sources tell him. In his January 12 column, Ignatius wrote: “According to a senior U.S. government official, Flynn phoned Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak several times on Dec. 29, the day the Obama administration announced the expulsion of 35 Russian officials as well as other measures in retaliation for the hacking.”

That “senior U.S. government official” committed a serious felony by leaking to Ignatius the communication activities of Flynn. Similar and even more extreme crimes were committed by what the Washington Post called “nine current and former officials, who were in senior positions at multiple agencies at the time of the calls,” who told the paper for its February 9 article that “Flynn privately discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with that country’s ambassador to the United States during the month before President Trump took office, contrary to public assertions by Trump officials.” The New York Times, also citing anonymous U.S. officials, provided even more details about the contents of Flynn’s telephone calls.

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA
UNIRONICALLY HAPPENING
RIP RUMP

tl;dr CIA going balls to the wall and trying to get rid of trump

Here he is sitting next to his boss

I need someboday

DELET

Obama literally caused Flynn to lose his job AGAIN (he fired Flynn before)

Based Obama imposed more Russian sanctions before he left knowing it would cause a shitstorm for Drumph

I was rooting for Trump to win over Hilary because I like Assad and Syrians.

I hated Hilary because she screwed over Bernie.

I'm enjoying what's happening now.

IC?

I must admit US having a CIA-sponsored colored revolution is a very interesting thing to happen

would really feel like going full circle

Trump knew a month ago. That much has been leaked publicly.

intelligence community
CIA and NSA and all the other american KGBs

the endgame is near

>you will join the international brigades that help raise the red banner over the white house in your lifetime
FEELS GOOD MAN

That actually makes sense though. American liberals have little to do with actual liberalism; they've turned it into a meme word refering to -their- "left-wing".

Fuck off. Not letting Canadians near the white house ever again.

Communism is literally the opposite of liberalism

To you, USA

with love,
Malaysia
youtube.com/watch?v=J3UjJ4wKLkg

The weird part of this whole thing is now they want to put Patreus in his place. A man who was already canned under the Obama admin too.

k keep me posted

KGB is a domestic agency. It's closest parallel is the FBI.

CIA is foreign/international intelligence, more like the FSB.

Sloppy seconds?

Idiotic Sup Forums trash information trying to slide attention away from the happening.

end of usa as we know it.

Flynn talked policy with Russia before he had been sworn into his position and lied about it, and he resigned. There's not much known as to whether Trump was aware of this before the news broke but if he or his closest staff knew then it could be a Watergate-sized scandal.

FSB is weaker than KGB. KGB was like FSB and SVR combined, while today FSB and SVR are separate entities.

Modern FSB controls Russia completely but they're more like a mafia group than a spy group like the KGB.