Think I'm gonna keep my pubic hair trimmed buds
I don't like it when it gets too long

O U R G U Y
U
R
G
U
Y

Literally the worst form of government tried.

Whitey BTFO once again

Stuff like this is kinda true, Spaniards were surprised that the aztecs "showered" everyday.

I see. Someday it'll be my turn to move there, but it seems like I'm gonna have to work my ass off first

I always keep my nutsac shaved clean and the rest trimmed (gives me pimples and razorburn otherwise but for some reason my nutsac is immune to that, can literally do whatever the fuck I want on it with the razor)

long hair gets stuck under the foreskin LOL not like you jews would know anything about that

>manlet
>our guy

Alright, /cum/. Looks like faggots are being faggots again. I predicted this last November, link to video in the description. That's about all, peace out.

aids jesus

>long hair gets stuck under the foreskin
I hate this desu
Hate when I'm taking a piss and I need to pull a big ol' hair out of my foreskin

>Bruins
GET THE FUCK OUT OF CANADA YOU KEK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youre not my friend, bud
*prolefist*

I told you i've spoken to styx before, he's either incredibly naive or autistic

>"Yeah, alright so we need to invade China immediately but the legacy media won't let us. That's about all, peace out."

get an electric razor thing that breaks the hair near the surface. shaving causes the razor pimples.

>be Canadian
>lose Stan lee cup for 25 years
>bandwagon American teams

Such is life in the frozen north.

inb4 muh Canadian players

Can one of you amerifats try to justify the phony outrage that libtards have been spewing these last few days? I mean, let's pretend the russians did "hack the election". All they literally did was improve transparency in the Democratic party and show just how scummy and corrupt they are. Why is that so egregious? Are we apparently not meant to know how corrupt they are? Should we be angry that we've been made aware of this information? How fucking dare those dastardly russians!

PLEASE explain the leftard mentality to me. why am I meant to get angry at what the russians have done???

yeah i use an electric shaver to trim down to a few mm

being fully bald down there looks weird anyway

There's no justification beyond "IT WAS HER TURN"
Also the risk of in grown hairs is always shitty

I never claimed I wanted Styx to be our guy. I just think he's funny. Gives me my autism fix every morning.

>in grown hairs
awful desu

>UK flag

um how about you get the fuck out of my /cum/?

LOL

DAS RITE SHE S A WOMIN LITERALLY PATRICALRY STOLE IT FUCK MEN (NOT LITERALLY, THATS RAPE)

invest in lethbridge

The CIA uses the press to control public opinion. Problem is only lefties read the MSM these days.

Yep. It's a deep state coup

Truly an image that made me think

Dude but Putin is literally Hitler and they rigged the entire election, we're living in the USSR currently please send help

All it tells me is that the US intelligence community is so fucking incompetent it literally cannot protect one of the most important parts in a functions democracy. They all failed to protect the election and it all happened under a Democrat government. So either the Democrats are totally throwing the credibility of the CIA/FBI etc. under the bus or they are lying.

>it's a shitkraut is desperate to post after every cooldown episode
Outstandingly pathetic levels of autism desu

i work and live in the same place

North America is the most powerful continent in the WORLD

reminder that there is *no* actual evidence Russia was behind the DNC leaks

youre a whore?

Reminder there is literally no evidence Trump has any ties to Russia. Confirmed multiple times by the FBI.

fake news lmao

Really though, the media shilled so hard for Hillary to win and advertised that Trump was modern Hitler. They still lost and now instead of trying to recover from the mess and act less hysterical they've doubled down on it.

It's the era of click bait and taking things out of context to try and click bait. Main stream media is struggling in the time of internet where people don't need them for information so they'd taken to increasingly shitty tactics to stay relevant and that's affecting people who are quick to believe headlines. They stay the world is on fire and Trump has the nuclear codes, and people are freaking out in response. It's the time of manufactured out rage. Lots of younger kids and college kids grew up being taught about protests where people earned the right to vote and the like and want to be a part of something like that. It all comes down to them being manipulated for ad money I think.

It's over lefties. Trump can't fail with allies like this.

Who is that guy on the right and why does he look like he could tear everyone else in the room in half?

>Triple H

“Stone Cold” Steve Austin has stunned 46 percent of the people in the pic, including the president.

Mexico and America should become one country.

Like this post if you agree.

McMahon looks old
it's TRIPLE H boyo

HHH, wrestler.

But it makes a good story.

What I don't get is why they are acting like it's a bad thing for the countries to be more friendly with each other. They are shilling for cold war. On one hand they say Trump is going to nuke the world, on the other they damn him for not wanting to nuke Russia.

Obama even wanted to fund terrorists in Syria because it would make a proxy war with Russia's ally. The world didn't want that and Obama had to back off. People also don't even give a shit or post updated news about what's happening in Ukraine or do much to help either side in their ongoing war so they can't even use that as an excuse.

he looks cool

>cute
Should I feel insulted?

dad got jailed in canada for being a bruins fan by commie french faggots

He is.

yeah fucking drop her IMMEDIATELY

I like Star Wars.

>not knowing Triple H

Can you? Cause I can't.

How do I improve my taste in music and stop listening almost exclusively to electronic music? Used to listen to metal and rock and then some gif on Sup Forums told me to stop listening to aggressive music, so I started listening to electronic music.

Truth be told the IC has gone unchecked since they murdered JFK and now they're going all in.

my arms hurt

*vapes at you*

Just listen to what you enjoy and stop worrying what people think.

start browsing Sup Forums

GF just sent me this

That's how you turn into a high functioning retard.

Went on Sup Forums once and bought this album
youtube.com/watch?v=xlnU2JS4HnQ
I like it

>my feet are sweating

n-nice

I could need a girlfriend (male)

try blood stain child or prodigys newest album and get there slowly

Why?
I might have a gf but I'm terrible at picking up girls desu

>blood stain child
lol

is that vsauce?

I'm so addicted to cock I might have a problem boys

because a girl has to call you ALPHA and HOT and not CUTE because that's totally BETA

I was making fun of him for taking a compliment as an insult. I'm with you though, way too awkward to be anything close to a pickup artist

well its a mix of electronic and metal
dont look into the newer stuff its shit tho

wrong
no
good
no
yes
correct
it's too late for you
stop masturbating
slut

signed,
best poster

I haven't watched wrestling since I was a teenager, and that was mostly just to fap to the women who were fighting each other.
Maybe this hhh was around then, but I wasn't really paying much attention.

Remember to join the /cum/ discord

discord.gg/teufp

>best poster
>related to anime in anyway

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmMMMMMMMM no

>windshield's oppinion

Dumb schmendrick scum

>Cucksnboogers

HHH has been involved in WWE since the 90s, user

The whole world has been abducted by aliens and we are living a reality TV series made be much more technologically advanced aliens competing against the other alien words in "Which planet is the weirdest"

>being a lesbian
take it back
>jew yorker
hush

>watching wwe for the women

thats pretty gay

What's the worst drug you've tried

so you're just copying one of the rick and morty plots but instead of "which planet has the best music" it's "which planet is the weirdest"

very creative

nop