Mfw Americans have to keep their poop in special containers for a year in case of a federal poop inspection

>mfw Americans have to keep their poop in special containers for a year in case of a federal poop inspection

>mfw americans actually can afford a federal poop inspection
>mfw poles are so poor that they have to keep carps in bathtubs for a fresh source of food

>mfw amricants mutilate their peens just for the weekly peepee test

>mfw Americans have to sing their anthem before they're allowed to enter clothes shops

>mfw the polish military consists of hussars enriched by vodka

>mfw every American male is required by law to have "God bless America" tattoed on his penis

>mfw 80% of the ""wh*tes"" in america spend jail time because they can only fit God in their dicks

when my grandma was a kid her house would flood because there was no dam in the river, which brought in all the fish

they'd put them in the tub after they drained the basement, then either toss them back, salt them, or eat them

true story, 1920's were weird times, man

>his country doesn't have federal poop inspection day
Savages

mfw Polish have to sing the Russian and German anthem before they're allowed to enter clothes shops

Really made me kek

What? What is this shit?

Is that what it says? I haven't been able to see it since I was 5

That's untrue and doesn't even make sense, if there was a federal poop inspection, it would just be a surprise inspection, contradicting the need to keep poop in case you are doing drugs

>mfw the us military consists of manlets enriched by the BBC

>americans have to pay to use sidewalks

>americans

>Americans can't burp without vomiting

Kek

ITT: insecure yurocucks with an inferiority complex towards america

>america have guns

Good, funny, original posts

Boring, uncreative garbage that sounds like it was written by a mad and upset eight year old

>mfw instead of KFC, americans eat snails while they're alive. First the body then the shell, just like an oreo

kek