Why are Japanese people so smart?

Why are Japanese people so smart?

suprior yamato genes

cuz they're asians

mind hack isn't smart it's literally cheating
time travel and other pseud broke the game narrative

poo poo

If they're so smart why do they keep killing themselves and and lowering their birthrate?

because they are smart enough to recognize that being trapped in this world is nothing but punishment

Because they stole it all from Korea.

They kill themselves bc they are smart.
Also smart people keep being a single and don't make kids.

Asian brains are just superior compared to you niggers

Those two nukes increased their intelligence even more. Mutations and shit man.

>Italy smartest white country
i knew it

>Italy
>White
Don't associate Italy with those Barbarians

>The Swedish high school "Varnhemsskolan" which in 2016 got awarded a "peace price" because it enrolled a large amount of migrants
has turned into a war zone (or as some would call it, an American high school)

loose immigration policy is a bad idea

We now have less kids such that parents can concentrate their limited resources (e.g. money for schools, time spent to watch their kids' home works etc.) to the fewer number of kids.

Because we are force do to learn thousands of Chinese Characters since childhood, which requires much memorization
More memorization skills= high IQ

Meh, I don't think they are that smart. I have class with them every semester and I usually outscore them. Its just that, at least in America American kids are fucking lazy and you barely need a pulse to pass highschool. Then when college roles in they settle for easy majors and only the ones with an above average iq enter into majors like law, accounting, doctor ect. Jap schools crack the whip early on so the have gone their whole lives feeling pressured to do well.

Chinese are smarter.

We stole only hymens of your grandmothers from Korea.

Don't fantasize anymore.

MIND HACKS

ZTD was a mistake. VLR was a mistake. Zero Escape should have ended with 999

because they're autistic

In that logic, people in poor African countries are the smartest people.

>Jap schools crack the whip early on so the have gone their whole lives feeling pressured to do well.
... and then they kill themselves

Tfw too smart to live

They sold off their sanity for superior minds

why was this game so shit