Dutch user killed himself @wizchan

wizchan.org/dep/res/130537.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Leiderdorp112/status/831810665685852161
sleutelstad.nl/2017/02/15/man-komt-om-inademen-giftige-dampen/
wizchan.org/dep/res/130537.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's wizchan, what did you think would happen?

:(

rest in peace, aquafresh-user

its sad bro. i wonder what he lived to decide that ;_____;

wizard chan is poison

>wizardchan
I wish that had died instead of pigchan.

Someone tweet the thread to the police just so wizchan gets invaded

what is the difference between Sup Forums and wizchan?

oh no how terrible

A person I've never even talked to has died. How horrible, someone stop the presses. This is an emergency

The thing about dying that I just can't wrap my head around is the fact that you'll never know you're dead. Sure, if you're lucky you'll realise you're dying before it happens. But you'll never have even a few seconds of consciousness after you're dead to realize "oh, I'm dead now".

Sup Forums is a site for anything
wizardchan is groupthink niche gathering so it is exceptionally insular

Wizchan was made for male virgins.
Male virgins were made for Sup Forums.

It's /r9k/ on steroids. It also has more coups and regime changes than an American backed latino state.

lel
who cares?

it wouldn't be dying if you can do that

nihalcandan already posted the link to the thread

rip sweet pupper

>ruff news

Thought it was gonna lead to a livestream. There's no proof that OP killed himself.

Good riddance, another parasite on humanity dead. Hopefully he's burning in hell as we speak

What was doggo told?

twitter.com/Leiderdorp112/status/831810665685852161
sleutelstad.nl/2017/02/15/man-komt-om-inademen-giftige-dampen/

Toothpaste BTFO

I wonder if he has any family

>omg living on a 1st world country where everything is handed to me on a silver plate is so hard, why can't I get a gf ;____; I can't live like this :(((

One word 1st world pussies:

L O L
O
L

he was 30+ and never had a gf. That's a very sad life

He's on Wizchan, so he clearly has a mother he lives with.

this

Maybe that's because he never fucking tried and instead spent all his time on Sup Forums?

this

first worlders have everything and they still want to suicide

>Wizchan was made for male virgins.
*30+ male virgins
Don't you know when a man gets wizard powers? Fucking newfags.

>killing yourself because of an insatiable craving for women
and he died an even sadder death

oh, and I just read on the thread that his father planned his vacation to start sooner.
He lived with both mama and pappa.

His parents are probably devastated and weeping
poor mama and pappa

this, if this is true he was a soft spoiled cunt and nothing of value was lost.

which one

They're probably relieved

I think it's easier to tell your friends that your son died in an accident than to say he's a lazy waste of space who sits at home all day and does nothing

he didn't have a gf

I actually mean
a girl didn't walk into his apartment and demand to be his gf

but life is still hard without a gf for 30 years

It was probably women's fault wasn't it?

Another soul taken before his time... RIP. Couldn't handle the harsh stresses of living in a 1st world country with no responsibilities because Mom & Dad cover everything. RIP, gone but not forgotten. A true soldier.

Make his gentle soul rest in peace, he didn't die a coward or a faggot at all.

>they bought the "money makes you happy" meme
The grass is always greener.

>when latinos think they have it bad

LAUGHING

MY

ASS

OFF

Niger pls

kekked

I know guys like this, with severe autism/aspbergers. they will never have a gf, or real friends. they suffer a lot, when they are unable to interact with other humans

but even so, being lonely isn't a reason to kill yourself

kek, nobody said we have it the worst, but being alone it's not the worst that can happen to a person, million of people have/had terrible lives and didn't kill themselves

I know, right?

1st world pussies who complain about having a """""hard"""" life is the equivalent of a spoiled teen who complains because his parents didn't buy him the new iPhone.

>I actually mean a girl didn't walk into his apartment and demand to be his gf

Maintaining and feeding a family with a 3rd world salary is a real problem, being an autist who can't speak to women because he spends all of his time on Sup Forums-wizchan is not.

Yeah... It kind of is

Living in a 1st world country where your parents are alive and providing you with everything is the biggest easy-mode that there is.

There's kids in the Philippines getting sold into child sex slavery RIGHT NOW and they don't commit suicide

Well the difference is they actually live there and aren't just proxyfags LARPing.

because sex feels good, you stupid nitwit

it's subjective. remember Robin Williams killed himself and he was rich and famous

they will when they're in their 20s

at least you have a family and wife to feed

we have it the worst since we're the people who have the worst life in the world, you have no life in there so you can't have a bad one

>Killed himself

Why do some people always seek an easy way out, this is a retarded way to die.

well he was old.

le ebin

Yeah he was also a junkie

who are these lads

The original edgelords

Is it the one who spams the twilight chick

Sup Forums sure has changed...

>remember Robin Williams killed himself and he was rich and famous

He suffered from Dementia. Which is a real mental illness. I can't blame him for his choice. That shit's fucked up.

BUT BEING A NECKBEARD AUTIST IS NOT A MENTAL ILLNESS, DO YOU GET IT?

He literally says he wouldn't care if someone would "come home to his CO filled house" (so probably family/friends). What a dick.

I hope so

>it's le cool and funnie to kill innocent people

Most people aren't 14 and on Sup Forums anymore

They're the Colombine killers, you 13 year old

kys hue

>wizchan.org/dep/res/130537.html
No flags. So weird. I only go on Sup Forums boards with country flags. No flags feels 10 times more anonymous.

Just some Americans doing American thing.

This

>Living in a 1st world country where your parents are alive and providing you with everything is the biggest easy-mode that there is.
Of course it is, but what does an easy life have to do with happiness?
You can be a Mgbewe Obongo who lived in the middle of a jungle far away from any civilisation and you can still be a happy man.
Just like you can be a spoiled, soft neet from a first world cunt who has it all and yet isn't happy at all.
I don't know the guy, but maybe he had other reasons. Shit happens.

Don't you ever reply to my posts again.

>it's another 3rd worlders think that everyone is rich in the west
jesus christ man, not defending him, but not everything is handed to you here either

I'm working full time just so I could afford school. Shit's hard.

>but not everything is handed to you here either

if you can afford to be a NEET then yes everything is handed to you...

School in the 90's a nice time.

>t. I started using Sup Forums in 2014 so I know

t. I brag about spending more of my life on a retarded anime imageboard

nice dude, really something to be proud of.

rip

>but what does an easy life have to do with happiness?
having an easy life usually means that you will have a lack of goals in life to fight for, and that tends to lead to depression, isolation, bad thoughts and else shit

Everything was better in the 90s, even shooters.

Yeah I know, that's why I'm not defending the wizchan user.

3rd worlders here hold the belief no one works here and everyone has 4 mansions and 10 sports cars all paid by the state.

back to kiddie

Ahh yes, the nu-user.

There's no such thing as innocent people. I mean, were they innocent enough not to bully those guys to the point a school shooting episode happened? Fuck off.

>being a neckbeard autist is not a mental illness
that doesn't mean shit if you aren't considered normal or liked, kys

Ah yes the old-user was much better

who actually cares so much about an imageboard to make that image? Are there really people who base so much of their life around an anime site for silly memes of froggies?

Millionaires kill themselves at a rate only slightly below poor people.

Happiness is relative. People are complex chemical reactions. Alter the neurochemistry too far and you get a human who will tragically take their own life.

It sucks, but income has almost nothing to do with it. It gives you a slightly better chance at happiness, but it's slight. There are happy and satisfied refugees in South Sudan and miserable Manhattan socialites.

>complains about site
>still here

>Of course it is, but what does an easy life have to do with happiness?
>having what you want whenever you want
>needing even more

>i'm an oldfag xD
wrong

>I mean, were they innocent enough not to bully those guys to the point a school shooting episode happened? Fuck off.

Did they kill the ones that specifically bullied them or just random kids trying to go to school?

>it's another a leaf thinks every "1st world country" has the same living standards
Why do people here still use Cold War terminology is just beyond me.
He was Dutch, not Canadian. Their living standards are way better than yours. A Benelux cunt is pretty much the winning ticket in the "being born" lottery.

economic stability is huge, but you're right rich people still get divorced, get ill, experience mood fluctuations but the day to day life can't be compared.

how come you have internet???
do you work at the dictator's palace???

wizchan seems to have an incredibly similar mindset to reddit/tumblr/etc., specifically with the way they participate in oppression olympics, only in their case the "oppression" is normies.

Whereas the SJW will brag about being LGBTWTFBBQ unikin alligator-spirit and therefore being oppressed and "totally different from all those heteronormative humankin people", the wiz will brag about being turboweebneet and therefore being oppressed by the presence of normies and "totally different from those normies".

Reading their tripe, you quickly realize it's literally just a competition to see who's the least normie among them, accompanied with constant attention whoring. It really is amazing just how much attention whoring they partake in.

That's precisely my point.

>He was Dutch, not Canadian. Their living standards are way better than yours
>4 spots higher on HDI scale
>way better
kys eastern european subhuman

Damn, if only he had 20 bucks he could've found the will the live on