What is your cunt's Trianon?

What is your cunt's Trianon?

Trianon tbqh

We were the bull stealing other people's clay desu.

Detroit, Buffalo, Seattle are rightful Leaf clay tbqh

>forgetting the Turks and Caicos islands

russia and later finland

Speaking of islands, St Pierre and Miquelon is rightful Leaf clay

Literally who the fuck cares? It's two tiny islands filled with retarded fishermen

I care you fucking swedecuck
>implying Sweden isn't Danish and Finnish clay
Gib clay

San Francisco Treaty
We lost Okinawa in WW2 and Japan and Okinawa were devided under American occupation until 1970s
Fuck imperialist yanks

What it does have is a really cool flag desu

Is trianon the only good thing to come out of WW1?

Why exactly do you care? The islands themselves hold no strategic or economic interest to Canada.

>>implying Sweden isn't Danish
>implying they haven't tried taking it and failed

Your English is too good. Gaijin.

I care because it's rightful Leaf clay
Now gib Skåne to Denmark

Are Nagasaki and Hiroshima the only good things that came out of WW2?
No because nips have been dying since 1938.

Why is it "rightful" leaf clay? You've never ever held that land, it's always been French.

>gib Skåne to Denmark
If it wasn't for their retarded language I wouldn't mind seceding desu.

Sheeeeeeeeit

Quality post

It just triggers my autism that they weren't included when France ceded Quebec to the Britbongs

>comparing killing hundred of thousands of civilians to clay being returned to rightful owner
Why are Hungarians so salty?

>basque canton
???

Losing Basarabia, Northern Transylvania and Southern Dobrogea.

The name Miquelon is of Basque origin as this island was used by fishermen from Saint-Jean de Luz.

>hold no strategic or economic interest to Canada.
>he doesn't know about the off-shore oil

Cisplatina, vulgarly known as """Uruguay""".

Potential oil and gas deposits and even if they are there they're tiny compared to what Canada got.

the Carinthian plebiscite and the Rapallo treaty, both in the year of Trianon

We need more.

It wouldn't make any difference to your life whatsoever.

>flag
>no sense of nationalism

Stop making me sad.

Aggressive expansionism and nationalism have absolute nothing to do with each other. Especially given that you've never owned the land you claim to have a rightful claim to.

It was part of BNA before being returned to the oui-oui's and was occupied several times afterwards.

Go ask your neighbor and decide what's worse.

>get invaded by Chile and looted/devastated, but don't lose any clay
>lose your coastline to Chile, but your core territories are left untouched

>but don't lose any clay

Briefly occupying an area is not the same as owning it. The people who live there are French and identify as such. If you actually believe in nationalism you'd recognize and respect that.

Develop and foster a positive relationship with France instead of being butthurt over trivalites.

Nobody lived there though. So nobody cares.

I'm not even butthurt, you're just being the classic autistic non-Anglo. lrn2meme plz

Ok, Tacna but they gave it back.

La Raza CHI's seem to.

The establishment of the colony of New Zealand in 1841 as a separate entity to the more dominant colony of New South Wales... thus paving the way for a separate New Zealand "identity"

What do you think Australia would be like if New Zealand was just another state?

And don't you forget it whiteboi

Yet the yanks have no emperor.

WHO'S THE IMPERIALIST NOW?!

NZers would probably benefit from it, in the way that Scots benefit from being the UK.

(That is, they are poorer than our poorest state, Tasmania)

well I'm not saying you should be annexed. you've been separate from Australia from a long time.. but let's not pretend that we're similar. Except maori culture is still prevalent

Why were all those places (besides Alta California and Nuevo Mexico) territories?

Is Tasmania poor? I wouldn't know with all the neetbux you give me you fucking cuck Zhang

We don't want another island, Tasmania has inbred monsters and yours has half man half sheep creatures

T. Xyiao ping

You mean peaceful, fair, just and equitable rearrangement of our borders where everyone ended the same or better off?

Probably the splitting of Czechoslovakia in 1993.

never forget

>tfw russia won ww2 so you will never get any of the eastern portions back.
>yet poland ended up with stettin
>Russia essentially taking as much land as possible while pushing everyone else westward

I guess poles can't complain. Still a weak country that can't defend itself yet gets to keep lots of land.

The 1954 memorandum of London

Prussia, Austria, Silesia

Being under foreign occupation since 1683
(I am Transylvanian btw)